Other urls found in this thread:

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/character/ed
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/character/ed/costume
youtube.com/watch?v=JUBbigtfCWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>4 games coming out this month

fugggg

PlayBlue

HIghwaystar would unironically make this a better place right now with his dumb posts, Jivers are going crazy

Is King good in T7?

playjive

Threadly reminder to discourage all new players from purchasing Tekken 7. It is not a game for beginners!

>Not the one I want to play
rip

top 5

My color.

cute!

Remember to have fun playing videogames of the fighting genre.

>Tekken
>Not agame for beginners
Does it not feature any of the capoeira memesters?

the marketing and publishing departments of multiple companies really fucked up.
for a whole year we didnt get shit for fighting games and now there's so many at once.
now people will fight over the players around launch and all will suffer.

I was just reminded of the first time I tried BB way back during CT. I tried out Arakune, Hakumen and Rachel and figured the game was fucking weird and stopped playing.

Not a bad one, champ!

Why are Cammy players such tryhards?

How do I have fun if people I play treat me like shit for sucking?

I liked how they were perfect with Jack-o's 70's disco theme but ducked it with her voice.

Looks good. Is there an image with all of them?

Kill yourself and your family too

The game changed alot since then, CT was considered shit by everyone, but by the time CP came, they rehauled it to make a proper fighting game.

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/character/ed just click costumes.

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/character/ed/costume

d*mn...

How can a tryhard pick the simplest character in the game?

I haven't played BB since CS1, how much has changed since then? Besides tons of new characters obviously

Adult voice Jacko is fine. Child and minions are worse than Jam.

Alot. The transition from the CS era to the CP era brought alot of system changes to keep it from being as much of a GG clone. The game speed was upped tremendously, Gold Burst was replaced by a new mechanic called Overdrive which completely changed how that resource is managed, and the game is less grounded than it had been in the past. Definitely worth checking out if you have the time.

What are the other two after Tekken and Injustice? I'm assuming GG (even if it's not a new game) and something else?

kof

The Portal of fighting games

Rev 2
Them's Fightin Herds
also KoF XIV PC if you count that

just close your eyes lil nigga, walk away from the screen

say what you want about goobers, but their game is the most gorgeous rn

Hilarious. Answer seems like fun all around.

The problem with the people that post here is, you think you can't play a game unless you know literally everything and can beat pros lmao.

Nigger sit down 80% of the people ITT couldnt even make Diamond in SFV, games can be fun without being a god at it

>counter causes 1 pixel of damage

for what purpose

Thanks, m8s.

maybe for damage scaling purposes if you can convert? That's my guess. Same reason the twin's command grabs did 1 damage in SF4.

Play Asuka's game

its a hit, you can probably combo off of it with an rc.

I guess KoF makes sense, even if it's a port. Is it good, by the way? I like that Tizoc is in it, but since it was exclusive to PS4 I didn't think much of it.

>this guy again

Nobody fucking thinks that in here

What I actually think is that you shouldn't post here if the shitposts triggers your persecution complex

Reminds me of those old PS2 Naruto games.

The two others are Rev2 and the Uniel sequel.

Not the same guy mate

Fuck, didn't mean to post that image, but now that I did, why does anyone think it's Satsuki anyway? I think it's a girl with a fox mask and a fox tail.

99%*, there's like 3 diamond players that come here at all, and chances of one being here now is low

There are five games coming out this month then, if we consider KoF. And yes, I'm ignoring the furry fighter.

What's this a reference to? Jack-O and _______

So its just dead ass impossible to beat Dhalsim as Zangief isn't it. There is nothing you can do.

My favorite is that even if you read his sweep thing and jump, he has time to recover and anti air you anyway. IS there any secrets to dealing with this fuck as Zangief? Its literally free points for him and I hate it.

I guess I'll just have to wait for that perry move to come out and get crush countered trying to catch that niggers limbs.

I think that thing in his/her back is a big fan.

So who are they?

Nah, there's quite a few diamonds and up that come here, we have a relatively talented pool of players

I'm confused because they got rid of the Raphael/sai weapons in the newer pics. Would like to see a not another ninja

Looked a lot more like Satsuki from the first silhouette when you couldn't see those animal ear like things.

5th looks like main waifu material, that's all I know

DLC are underwhelming so far.

The bang is kinda reminiscent I guess, I really hope it's not Satsuki or another ninja character.

I'm surprised the guys who thought Ed would be Iori aren't screaming MAI SHIRANUI at it

>mfw trying to react to charged dropkick online

youtube.com/watch?v=JUBbigtfCWs

not him but i know of broski, ghodere... who else?

you just need that one knock down. try sweeping his limps. a crush counter is a god send in this match.

once you get in stay there and just maul his ass.

that axl player ombie who put that dizzy player in his place

what is this meme

Funny thing is that Ed is kinda like Iori in a way, same emo hair, also looks like a faggot and has purple flames.

No idea on the first.
Second looks like Hinata from the hair.
Third is either might be Garuda judging from the long hair and what looks like armor, but that's a reach.

Broski, ghodere, hoolie, seaperson, zeta zeta, me on a smurf account, hero one or whatever his name is, and i feel like i'm missing two or three people.

Probably some euros, i'm not on during those hours

In a good game, this matchup wouldn't exist. It's fucking preposterous that they'd design this game with two of the oldest characters having this issue. I expect everyone to have bad or even matchups but shit like this makes me not even want to bother with most of the game.

he's diamond in SFV? I think we're talking strictly SF

The hair/helmet doesn't fit Mai at all.
Consistent with a weapon fighter of sort though.

Real talk, did the name and tripfags kill this gen? Ever since they left this gen has gotten worse and become constant insufferable shitposting. Shit talking is cool in good fun but damn man, can't you guys be serious about anything?

brand new characters

oh, my mistake i thought you meant in general

I fucking hate the shitposting yet I can't leave

This raises more questions than answers, but I don't want to know anymore. Thanks.

I play pointy titty!

still good to know we have quality players around.

I'm new to the general so I haven't heard of the last 3. I played you in the lobby yesterday. No wonder. You seemed way too good to be ultra gold lol

>Brand new characters to Street Fighter*
The only one that could call into question would be Garuda and if you count EX or not.

Hol up, there's a new detail on the girl, no? There's a little hole in what we thought was her hair

Chink confirmed. Every Chinese woman in fighting games does this pose at some point.

I hope Injustice 2 is fun.

>that huge penis

See me.

for a second this looked like a cossack dance with a fucked up right leg

That might be the front of a skirt or a leg

>Yoshimitsu with a gun
Has that always been a thing?

Last thread had 141 /posters/.
~10 out of 141 is...still not good.

Blond man goign very DAH.

I think it will be user
It's a cosmetic joke item anyone can equip

As far as I know this equipment thing is new. Not sure how I feel about fighting games doing that but I guess it's fine as long as people play the vanilla mode.

nothin personnel

>there are guns in tekken and you can shoot people with them
just how trash is this game

the only online communities where the majority of players would be diamond or above would be pro player discords or specific *YOU MUST BE ABOVE X RANK* chat rooms

its normal for the majority of people in a public place to be ass

>/fgg/ talks about sfv night and day
>won't make a lobby

desu? lol

I wouldn't call Kolin new.

jeez there was a lobby yesterday that should be enough for the month.

There was a full lobby last night