Why is the auto industry primarily run by whites? As a POC it gets annoying to see whites dominate everything...

Why is the auto industry primarily run by whites? As a POC it gets annoying to see whites dominate everything. They know that if blacks are let into these industries they will obliterate whites so they prevent POC from entering through discriminatory hiring practices. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
sys.Veeky
youtu.be/kIsyHKsjftY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how are blacks discriminated against?

blacks aren't being discriminated against

It's because of thinly veiled bait.

Through discriminatory hiring practices. I just said this.
except they are.

We can only hope you're baiting.

>address racism to white people
>hurr bait!!! durrr
we can never have a serious discussion about race in this country without whites downplaying shit.

>we can never have a serious discussion about race in this country without whites downplaying shit
/pol/ you dumb faggot

>niggers being discriminated
>bad

kys nigger
If you niggers made good cars you'd be relevant, but you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiots. Meanwhile the Asians managed to beat the whites in their own game (cars are a white invention). The LS 400 had nothing to envy the S class, and was better in terms of reliability. Same for every Lexus since then.

Do you want everything anyone has to earn handed to you for free just because you're black or you will scream "RACISM"?

Blacks aren't given chances. They're held down
My people were enslaved for hundreds of years. So yes. I deserve some form of payback

this is bait but i'll contribute. There is no discriminatory hiring process. however, most car companies are not stationed in places where blacks are predominate, which i'm assuming is what you're talking about given we have companies with tons of pee ohh cee, there's plenty of companies with diverse hires. @ everyone in europe

>thinly veiled
I missed the veil entirely.

This also happened with my cumshot.

ask for payback from your fellow blacks then

afterall black slaves were sold by black people and were also in use in africa and other places in the world

added blacks were not the only race/people that were slaves

MUH HOLDING DOWN

Yeah, black people are holding each other down.
>Uncle Tom
>House Nigga
>Stop accin' hWhite

Fuck outta here with blaming the boogeyman.

wrong. Black people were taken from Africa.
White people are the problem. Get rid of them and the colonization ends.

Don't forget you WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEET, where is all your KANGZ wealth? White people need to surrender everything to you immediately, r/esist!!!

So many newfags ITT Alphonse isn't even black, you idiots just got baited hard!
>spoiler
He's white

Detroit was your change and you niggers blew it. Meanwhile the gooks managed to outplay even the best car companies in the world. And nobody "gave them a chance".
Also just FYI we were enslaved longer by the Arabs and the Mongols.

>most car companies are not stationed in places where blacks are predominate

what is detroit.

though to be fair, they're only there because their granddaddies went there in the mid 20th century for blue collar work. then that went dead and lol they can't leave now.

>Why is the auto industry primarily run by whites?
It isn't. It's run by Asians

alphonse is a nigger who rides the bus and has daddy issues as confirmed for the other furfag

Fuck you honkey. You have no idea what systems are in place that keep you in power.

WHITES WOULDN'T HAVE BEATEN BLACKS IN AFRICA IF THEY WEREN'T NASTY DISEASE RIDDEN PARASITES. THEY KILLED AFRICANS WITH THEIR DISEASES.
Detroit is destroyed because of whites.

>he says on a computer invented by a white man
>in a house, whose design was most probably invented by a white man
>on a board made by a white man about an invention by a white man
Really makes you think.

Also look at this from Chris Rock (a black man) about black people.
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

He's white, lurk more

Maybe white people wouldn't downplay it if you didn't keep blowing it out of proportion.

First I didn't have a dad and now I have daddy issues? Make up your mind.
Blacks would have invented it if they weren't held down. Try again.

Okay... Why are you being a parasite then? Just go live in a mud hut in a desert, since that's what you excelled at for the last 20 000 years.

I remember when they invented mud huts and sticks.

also
>Nigger
>No Father
kek

exactly, you don't have a dad because he abandoned you and your slut mother and that gives you daddy issues

Because niggers can't build cars.
>blacks beaten by diseases
But didn't niggers build spaceships n sheeit? Why don't you just build a spaceship and leave nigga? Like for real yo.

>obliterate whites
>with melon rinds, fast food, and donks
well when all the whites have moved to electric
you can start tyrone autos, okay my dude?

Blacks invent amazing things.
I do have a dad?
Die racist honkey

Peanut butter is not amazing.

kill yourself snow chimp

B T F O
T
F
O

Can't recover from a joke like you couldn't from slavery, field nigga.

Nothing on the planet will make me happier than to see the white race obliterated. It's happening as we speak. Tick tock mayo boy

it's because blacks dont fuckin work

C'mon, man.
Didn't Martin Luther King say
"Can't we all just get along?"

That man was right, hop on the peace train.

except they do????
Nah. I'm tired of white people. They're all racist and terrible

>He, for one, doesn't welcome our white overlords
>implying mayo is a white people thing
wew lad

>this is what white people believe

>They're all racist
Really?
If you're sure it's all of them, what makes you think they aren't on to something?

this
there's a reason why stereotypes exist

>being this mad japanese love mayo

>only white people can be racist
Never been to japan? Those be some rasist ass people over there

Niggers never went to space and the pyramids were built and designed by whites. Back to the zoo nigger.

gooks are basically white people

I'll take affirmative action for 500 nigger

I work in a factory for a major brand and have watched more unqualified people get a promotion because of their gender and race than I'd like to admit.

I have been told by hr while hiring a new supervisor that I needed to hire the black guy because of muh diversity. I turned down a guy with years of experience for a guy who hadn't even managed anyone.

Guess what he didn't work out.

Stop whining and get working.

Blacks were completely held down in the 60's you retarded fucking racist.
Fuck off honkey

People actually believe this, but the majority of noteworthy blacks throughout American History were born in the late 1800's.

Nice discussion, faggot. Go hang from a tree like your ancestors did.

Your best point has been
>Fuck off honkey
Nice rebuttal

>Blacks only exist in America.

>systems of discrimination against black only exist in America
white people this stupid.

>Why is the auto industry primarily run by whites?

But it's not. Most auto companies are run by Japanese, Chinese, or Indian people.

>Blacks were completely held down in the 60's
>believing this meme
They were still permitted to live. It wasn't enough.

When the only point from my whole post you bring up is that the "white" man created a ghost "system" that is made to "hold" lazy and unedicated people "down".

Go cry wolf somewhere else, faggot.

this, worked for a place that had gov't contracts, and they had to have a minimum amount of blacks
they never had more than the minimum
>it was like 0.5 or 1% or total workforce
they weren't racist tho;
they hired shit-tons of asians and latinos
who busted their ass and could make as much as the office whiteys
but the blacks always wanted office jobs with whitey but were too incompetent
or washed out of the hard work jobs
except my man wayne
but wayne liked to huff glue and that was like 90% of his job

sys.Veeky Forums.org/o/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=17634502&altc=1

youtu.be/kIsyHKsjftY

We all started at different points bub, but no one gets everything they wanted handed to them. You have to fight for it.

your time is coming snow chimp
And I've seen no refutation of my point. Only white denalist morons itt crying over the truth.

Show me evidence to refute your point then. I can't counter an argument if you have none.

Hint:
>Calling people chimp is not an argument

burden of proof is on you dumb cave beast

>my point
What was your point?
All whites are racist?

Because that point just sucks.
Feel free to keep pushing it, but you'll just get patronized by anyone with a decent grasp of logic.

well all whites are racist. im not wrong.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

Daily bait thread by Alphonse continues to attract unwitting an/o/ns and /pol/acks who should know better.. It's easy as fuck with you people.

Thanks for the laugh. I have never seen anyone btfo this hard other than Philando Castile by the cops

>i'm 100% nigger

Whites need to go. i hate you so much.
it's expected. they can't actually debate. just spout whitewashed history

I'm talking about you getting btfo
>reading comprehension

Then you wonder why you aren't hired. That really jingled my jimmies

It's not too bad, as a change up.
Not like I want crap threads like this proliferating, but it's refreshing to get some of it once in a while, without dealing with /pol/'s full on bullshit.

>i hate you so much
now i can't like OCP either?
wtf, man.

i haven't been btfo. i refuted all points itt

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

die racist

Hol up

We got an albino black baby.

It's like the feral nigger has somehow learned how to copy human noises. Like it's trying to communicate.

Oh nothing to worry about it's just a nigger anyway.