So, this furry fuck is coming to Australia

So, this furry fuck is coming to Australia.

Should I submit my car to him so that there's a chance he reviews when he visits my shithole state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xmjVNiCutI&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8rjM5dF5o
youtube.com/watch?v=kp1kuo6xkbE
youtu.be/uwYZ48pqxZg
youtube.com/watch?v=ilF0DV1ZnTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga is it a maloo

>this furry fuck is coming to australia

hi where are the proofs

Start of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=6xmjVNiCutI&t=1s

Nah, it's a Skyline

I want him to make jokes about my shitty Japanese car like he does with every other shitty Japanese car

cant wait for the epic ute meme videos

Yes please, let the furry yiff the Skyline.

Keep waiting

RCR guy never hoons. He doesn't even shift near redline. He drives like a total furfag.

He never hoons in the US because he will get tickets for hooning if he posts his hooning online which is his entire job. He even had to put a notice that he wasn't murdering the tires on that Roadmaster when he put a clip of it doing a burnout into the review.

fuck yeah mate I did

what you driving?

this is my baby

You should submit to his furry fetishes, OP.

Submit your car and if it gets accepted, wear a fursuit when you visit him for the recordings.

This.

>Pontiac G8

Nice bruv

Bring someone to film you though, because I bet he'd censor it and not show you or your car.

Go to bed RCR

>*downshifts into first from fifth, making your skyline an F1 car for two seconds until it grenades*

Please kill him

>
>He never hoons in the US because he will get tickets for hooning if he posts his hooning online which is his entire job. He even had to put a notice that he wasn't murdering the tires on that Roadmaster when he put a clip of it doing a burnout into the review.

He did post a burnout video in his dad's Cressida too

Why would you willingly let this moron that knows nothing about cars drive your car?
Why would you willingly let a furry drive your car?
Why would you let someone with such terrible taste drive your car?

How the fuck did this guy get so popular. I can literally look up
>chevy caprice review
and actually find one that isn't full of shit jokes and Pennsylvania stories . Also no 40 minute stories about shit I don't care about from channel like this. Yet I keep checking back in. Whatever this guy is doing...its working.

He has good taste, thats just bc its similar to mine.

I used to watch him but then Veeky Forums memed me into dropping it

>thank you video in regards to the trip
>over half of it is admitting to his hosts through the internet that he shit up their home
At this point I didn't expect less

He's able to produce videos with higher production values than most other car channels. He may not be that much of a car guy and you can tell that he's getting a bit faggoty about it too - he's trying to branch out and get away from just doing car videos. We'll see how successful he is at that, most of his audience gets pissed when he's doing something that's NOT A CAR.

The great Youtuber dillemma.

>get sick of doing thing that made you popular
>start running out of material for thing that made you popular
>try to branch out
>nobody likes it

Honestly, he'd be better off "retiring" from Youtube and doing something better soon. And that way we don't have to see his ugly mug every time he makes a video, and nobody will post about him, and we'll LIKE it because there won't be new garbage flooding it, but all the old stuff with memories attached. It's a win-win.

Nice, I've got an R34 Skyline. But I'm on my Ps too so it'll be slow as fuck lmao.

He'd be wasting the trip down here if doesn't review a Commodore, Falcon, Ute, and Skyline desu

> That AE86 "review"
How many times did he shift from third to first? The guy is a fucking joke.

will he meet up with Mighty Car Memes?

>RCR in his A32 Maxima review says the V6 engine is kinda like the Skyline engine
>He also said the RB25 in the Stagea wagon is not a real Skyline engine despite it is
>He thinks if the car doesn't have TT RB26, it's not a real Skyline
How can he be so damn wrong when google and wikipedia exists?

But sure OP, I kinda want to see what he thinks of the Skyline

>He thinks if the car doesn't have TT RB26, it's not a real Skyline

What the fuck. Please tell me you're joking, there's no way somebody is THIS retarded.

In his Nissan Stagea supplementary video, the owner remarks that the Stagea shares a lot of things in common with the R33 skyline, including the RB25DET found in the midrange trims. RCR then replies, thats not a skyline motor

To be fair and all memes aside, RCR is less about the cars and more about what they symbolize in society. The V6 Mustang video perfectly represents that.

This cunt better drive a hyudai excel, that's all i wanna see.

>Yundai
>Sexcel
Weow ye dawg

I have a stock as a rock, base model 2003 VY. I wonder what he'll think of Australian cars.

Nigga that be a VE Commodore

>The V6 Mustang video perfectly represents that.

The V6 Mustang video is the Roman trying to justify owning a worthless hairdresser's car. Notice they've never done a V8 SN95/New Edge video.

nigga this is a Holden.

VE Calais to be exact.

Pontiac just stole our design and put a new front face on it and called it their own

do you reckon he'll review my 3cyl 2000 lancer coupe?

Aussie cars are about the same as Murican cars, they keep working with proper maintenance but are cheaply made and it shows as they get older.

I see so many of these cars everywhere. Do you people think that you drive a sports car or something?

It looks like a honda civic from the front, and a piece of shit from the back.

no, they're just cheap and fuel efficient.

Actually the Pontiac G8 is a rebadged VE Commodore built in Australia and then exported to the US

There better be a VL Calais Turbo. Fucken dose that cunt uleh.

>make jokes

But RCR doesn't make jokes any more

HAHAHA XD FART NOISE! BOBBY! RUABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Found his truck

Is this the youtube thread? What does Veeky Forums think of Everyday Drivers?

Mfw all I want is him to come to my shitty island and review my Citroën bx

>Chevrolet

I always laugh at 'You have to be real secure to be seen in a car like this'.

At least the guy has some kind of self awareness.

Go away furfag

You should hit him with the bantz so hard he fucks off back home

You should sage next time

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8rjM5dF5o
Didn't know this was an SN-95

>all that "AE88" bullshit
It's such a horrible review. It starts off like "HAHA WEEABOO THE NA COROLLA IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE JDM COROLLA" and by the end of it he's saying "HAHA WEEABOO YOUR NA COROLLA ISN'T EVEN A REAL AE86". It's a fucking mess that has no substance or continuity whatsoever.

Oh my fuck is this a joke review? That was the most absurdly fucking horrible thing I've ever watched two minutes of. That dude is all over the place.

Yes, it's a joke review. Though his jokes seem to be slipping a lot. Like this one I think is funny but it's also 4 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=kp1kuo6xkbE

Yes its a >meme
Ty

He confuses skyline with GTR
He thinks a skyline is a GTR and forgets that Nissan slapped the skyline brand on almost all of their family sedans from shitboxes to the GTR

I sure am glad I took that one class in college that taught me about semiotics to understand the load of bullshit this guy is talking about here.

Yeah i heard about this.

Hope he gets a bunch of ex taxi au falcons its all he deserves

Turbo barra

cunt

rcr is funny

all of you are edgelord pussys

youtu.be/uwYZ48pqxZg
youtube.com/watch?v=ilF0DV1ZnTo

who gives a shit

yep,
you don't watch RCR to learn how good or bad a car is, you watch him because he explains the connotation of that car in society.

>being this butthurt over furry
>2017
Go do something with your life man.

Mr. Cummy is cool, Mr. regular is a massive fucking faggot, take his dick out your mouth

>the connotation of that car in society
that sounds really fuckin gay

>So, this furry fuck is coming to Australia.
Dress up like a dragon and allow him to fuck into you

Really gonna reply to OP this late when no one is on thread just to revive it?