3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed)
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp (embed)

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: May 6

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v7.0.5
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
If you want to play online, update Luma to 7.x and/or your 3DS to 11.4. NTR video streaming is currently not supported on 11.4. If you have a CFW, have updated to 11.4 and want to use hbl_loader on the original 3DS, you need to rename the 11.2 payload.
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/
-A new developer took over freeShop. gbatemp.net/threads/468436/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features partial support for PS1 games, including sound. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/
-The Vitamin source code has been released. twitter.com/MajorTomVita/status/860878134345859072 (embed)
-Coldboot Henhaku Teased for 7/27
enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds-guide.b4k.co/
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
3ds-guide.b4k.co/troubleshooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actual last thread:
Its minor though so whatever.

Shit OP didn't change guide link

Anyone else downloading super slow through freeshop 3ds right now? It's straight crawling, like 50 kbps

>3ds guide still not changed
>new titlekeys site not in op
at least try

Feel free to post it in this thread. I don't keep up with 3DS news so it didn't even register to me.

Not shit guide
3ds-guide.b4k.co/

New (temporary???) titlekeys site
3ds.titlekeys.gq/

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

Then why the fuck did you even post the thread?

new guide-
3ds-guide.b4k.co/

titlekeys-
3ds.titlekeys.gq/

my nigga, beat me to it

Anyone has a link to Gay Fates with the update patch?

I want to make a Yuri Army.

>have a great time playing Gundam Breaker 3
>decide to download a dump on the vita with all the dlc so i can play it on the go
>make a lot of progress
>want to transfer back
>can't because i don't the dlc installed or bought on the PS4
>my only option is to buy all the dlc or lose all the progress
I feel so dumb

How much life does the 3DS have left? Will Fire Emblem be the last game?

So can you hook up a external hdd to a pstv or does it not have enough power for that?

at least till 2019 it was already confirmed 3ds was still going and now with the n2ds probably even longer

Nothing anymore for EOPs like you.

>If you have a CFW, have updated to 11.4 and want to use hbl_loader on the original 3DS, you need to rename the 11.2 payload.

Doesn't work, tho,

just you

I'll second I'd say 2018 will be the last year where there will be a decent supply of 3DS games, 2019 will mostly be slow with maybe 1-2 good games.

is a 3DS XL + physical DKC returns for 75 bucks a good deal?

i guess i mean you don't need the game

new or old? I got a lime green N3dsXL with dual ips screens on 11.3, mario 3d land, animal crossing, charger, and case for $120 today. He had it listed for $170 and i said i got $120 to you in an hour.

What's the firmware?

Because it was on page 10 and had been sitting there for quite some time. Longer than 50 minutes. Why didn't you post the thread?

Speaking of my purchase today.....

I purchased a N3dsXL on 11.3 on craigslist and installed Al9h CFW.
However, I never unlinked the old user's NNID. I have fully running Al9h CFW but would like to remove his account and log in with my own. How do I go about removing his NNID without fucking up my install?

yeah but those can be resold
old, the one that came with mario kart 7

If you followed the guide properly then you can safely factory reset without losing a9lh

so i do format system memory? yeah i did it correctly, i've done this with like 5 devices now

Okay nerds. Explain me this since i dont get it

I think if you go here
3ds-guide.b4k.co/troubleshooting

I'm assuming the "Removing an NNID without formatting your device" might work for what you're wanting

So I heard I can use ctrtransfer from 11.4 to 11.3 with cfw. Anyone have a link to the stuff I need to acquire for it?

Search for those terms and educate yourself retard.

freenom from what ive read gives free domains but then blocks you out down the line unless you pay them seems to have multiple reports on the same thing

Rude
Then titleAnon better switch out soon then

no a9lh users use godmode9 not safectrtransfer

2 questions for the wii u guys / taiko guys. I'm using utik for my games, we'll today I encountered an error trying to get DLC for taiko no tatsujin wii u version. Does anyone know where I can find a working version? Also when playing taiko the inputs are delayed, when I hit a button it does not register until about half a second later which makes some songs and higher difficulties unplayable

pretty sure he said it's temporary

I have a9lh though, what use?

>New (temporary???) titlekeys site
What happened to the old one?

Domain expired

No one fucking cares. Go look at the old thread. Its in the OP.

Thanks. Formatting system memory took me back to stock al9h cfw without the faggots nnid

My friend is having a problem hacking is old 3DS.

He was doing luma/al9h and was on the step where you downgrade the firmware. He thinks he messed something up when copying files? I don't really know what he did, but when he boots the 3DS it just has a black screen. It boots up fine with the downgraded firmware when he takes the SD card out, but he's not really sure what to do.

Should he just format the 3DS or SD card or both and then just start the process over? I asked if he closed the 3DS after downgrading and he said yes, but I don't know if this is part of the problem since it's an old 3DS. When I hacked my new3DS I amde sure not to close it, but it seems different for the old 3DS so I'm not really sure what to tell him.

Thanks for any help

>Every time your device is rebooted on 2.1.0, you will need to take out your SD card before boot and put it back in after the home menu loads
tell him hes retarded and cant read shit is normal

lol wow. I'm about to grill him hardcore now

>"my friend"

Yea right, kek. Fucking moron.

Can someone give me the rundown on Vita "backups" and save issues? I'm relatively new to this, most I used my hacked Vita for until recently was RA.

If you're asking where to get them, look for the name of the game you want to play as a maidump. You'll need the maidump program installed on your vita first. There's a link to a torrent of a few hundred games in that format in the Vita pastebin in the OP.
If you're asking about how to fix the save issue that comes up for many people, the fix for that involves removing a file and creating/renaming a folder, and can be found at the bottom of the Vita pastebin in the OP.

I was asking about the latter, but what's the cause and what exactly does the bit in the pastebin fix? I've been hearing conflicting stories from all over.

>not https
anyone have another site?

I'm not sure the cause myself, although I've heard it's due to how all the games are dumped.
Removing the file and replacing it with a folder of the same name causes games to keep saving properly, regardless of how long you've been playing them or how long your Vita has been on standby. How it fixes it, I don't really know, but it works. Obviously you back it up someplace just in case it ends up being needed for something, and because you don't just delete system files without having a backup of them first.

This might be stupid as shit, but do you guys prefer playing a VC game like Earthbound for example using the actual eshop version or playing it on an emulator like retro arch?

What to do when WUP installer gives me shit about my DLC, says it's not valid or patched or some weird shit

What's Earthbound?

just use it with the thing that makes VC injects

on n3ds snes plays well regardless so i just use something like snes9x or pocketsnes, snes vc doesn't have all those retroarch features and doesn't play sa1 games like super mario rpg

I know it's not /v/ related, but does anyone have any experience with hacking an Amazon Fire Stick?

i have a n3dsxl with a top ips screen, bottom tn

how rare is this?

pretty much the normal, there's ips top tn bottom dual ips and dual tn dual tn is also more common while dual ips is probably the rarest

first off doesn't belong here second it's not hacking at all it's sideloading and rooting, any youtube guide is fine shit is not hard at all you can do it in like 10 mins

I'm more concerned about if I should bother to use a VPN or not than the actual act of installing Kodi.

Was DS rom loading from sd worth waiting for yet?

You don't even need root if all you want to do is put Kodi on to pirate streamed movies/shows. It's just sideloading Kodi onto the Fire Stick, then install your stream add-ons.

I'm personally not using a VPN. I haven't received any notices from my ISP yet about piracy, so you should be fine.

Why are you tripfagging?

I bought one to replace my Chromecast, so for now I just want to stream content (subbed anime and anything with subtitles in particular) from my PC, and play Youtube videos. How well can it can handle doing those?

Reasons

I've never personally tried streaming content from a device to the Fire Stick, but I'm pretty sure Kodi supports SMB. I know Kodi has a YouTube add-on, though, so you can just search for videos there. In fact, I think you can just load the YouTube app for Android on the Fire Stick.

>wrong old thread link
>plailect meme drama
>embed
>no updates to the op
DON'T EVER MAKE A NEW THREAD EVER AGAIN

Stop using a trip, you fucking attention whore

Okay

I am so, so, so sorry for asking this because I'm sure you guys have to answer this stupid question at least 10x a thread, but will hacking my 3DS affect the Wi-Fi? I'm assuming the answer is no because the guide says
>The few bans that ever went out weren't directly hacking related. Obvious things like breaking a release date to go online.
but I wanted to make sure.

No. Wi-Fi works fine.

Thank you!

>I'm sure you guys have to answer this stupid question at least 10x a thread

Then search the archive you fucking retard.

I downloaded themes through freeshop but now I can't access the theme menu because it says I have 480 too many themes. I can't seem to find them in the file directory and the 3ds menu only lets me delete them one after the other. Anyone know where I can find the themes so I can quickly delete a large amount?

I have the newest luma should I update to 11.4 from 11.2 anyway?
Does it need to be on 11.4 for game patching to work?

To anyone who bought flash cards on nds card, how long did it take for you to receive it? I know its based in china so it'll probably take a while.

so i should stay on 11.3 on n3dsxl? 11.4 breaks NTR streaming?

at least 2 weeks

Mine took 2-3 weeks. I'm in the US.

Forgot to specify, did you also opt for the 2 dollar HK registered mail too?

Thinking of going with that because i'm an impatient fuck.

Oh the reason it wasn't working was I had the wrong id

yo hbg, how does one use ps1 games in EBOOT.PBP format in adrenaline? ive just been using isos so far

Luma is garbage.

Put your eboot files in:
ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME/[title]/

Also, if that doesn't work, try putting them in:
ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME/[game id]

Is there any detriment to using the eshop when you have a hacked 3DS? I've got a9lh on mine. It's at firmware 11-11.1 I think and I'm wondering if I'll be forced to update to 11.4 should I boot the thing up and go online. Reason why is because I want to update my Moon version and do wonder trade shenanigans. I haven't used freeshop or whatever that is since I stopped really looking into this stuff months ago, pretty much right after I hacked my 3DS.

>Luma is tranny garbage
Fixed.

you can update moon with freeshop

How does freeshop work? Download and install the cia, run it, done? I think some of the /v/ threads mentioned something about tilekeys.

What's the wii u title keys site now?

$2 for faster and safer delivery sounds fair

Fire Stick is a weak piece of shit so the Kodi interface will lag and you don't get to watch x264 Hi10 or HEVC encodes. YouTube will work, and you could run the Android app as well.

I'd get something less shit but for regular x264 video any potato will work these days.

You enter a download link for all the currently available games' titlekeys.
Then it gives you a menu. You can search for the game you want on your 3DS, and just hit install.

>Luma works for me
Fixed

just delete them all from freeshop

>titlekeys actually dead now

What happened? I though he was fixing it.

domain expired now is being hosted on a maybe temp site so it's fine for now

>tfw you lived long enough to see permanent CFW for Vita

95.183.50.10 is completely dead now. What is the new site?

read the thread