How can I force my radiator fan to turn on without getting it to operating temp...

How can I force my radiator fan to turn on without getting it to operating temp? My car only has 1 big radiator fan and it doesn't turn on at 200-210 temp which is operating temp and I wanna see if it's the power or motor giving me shit.

How would I force it on without cooking my engine? I heard blaster the heater works? I have a grand cherokee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX230VLs260
youtube.com/watch?v=fV213CXdAqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this your gf or some shit? google image search doesn't bring up anything. Or maybe you stole it from some roastie on your facebook. hm.

Scantool that can do bi-directional. Or suck off someone who has one.

It's Agatha. I don't know why he posted her. She is annoying as fuck and not even qt

Just hard wire it to a switch

That's my gf yes, now please help me diagnose my problem with my radiatior fan.

How dare you

she's a qt in that pic. I like the autistic art thot aesthetic.

That's a trap, I bet. He's got a big ol' cock down there.

Stop projecting your homosexuality, agatha is pure

There's a clutch that is supposed to make your fan start turning. You can wire it direct, there might be some electronic shit keeping it from engaging but ZJs just run hot.

t. V8 ZJ owner

Traps have tiny dicks, duh

Since fans run off 12 volts cant you just connect two 9v batteries and touch the wires from the fan itself?

I wouldn't even mind. if that thing had a feminine penis i'd fuck the shit out of it.

As far as I know the wj does not have a fan clutch, it doesn't even have a fucking relay I looked through the fuse and relay box both under the hood and dash and nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX230VLs260

youtube.com/watch?v=fV213CXdAqs

You could just be like one of the guys i saw at Jax Fl cars and coffee and cool your radiator with a fuck ton of computer case fans.

>2017

>not owning a power probe

>autistic things i did today
is she /OURGIRL/?

I'll power probe your mom

> Fans 12v
> Two 9v
> 2x9=12

Yep, nothing wrong here

It's over 12v is it not?

Just plug it into a wall socket.

It's more than 12 too

How about I plug your mom's socket faggot

find the temp switch that turns the fan on. jump the two leads at the connector.

If you couldn't figure that out, you probably shouldn't open the hood though.