/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1218

NepMom Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/irs8Xx3Q

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
The team behind VIIR reveals some new details about the game: gematsu.com/2017/04/megadimension-neptunia-viir-super-remake-seems-like-different-game-new-engine
DengekiOnline Article: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/500/1500281/
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
GunGun Pixies characters will be playable as part of a special collaboration update: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/special/?page=4&4=4
DengekiOnline reveals some extra information about the game's plot: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/512/1512730/
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_Japan
exhentai.org/g/1061238/4846d76bae/
vgmdb.net/artist/1173
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to make Nepgear a mother

NepuBuran

Stop evading ban already.

Vert is best goddess.

NepNep is cute! C U T E!

Kurome is cute!

Chaos Neptune and I will stage a coup d'etat against the Japanese government, then embezzle all the national funds and give them to Compile Heart so they can make a quality game for once!

You're adorable.

Read this : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_Japan

My wife Neptune is so cute!

Don't bother coloring stuff.
It just doesn't work.

Rena is so cute.

Blanc is cute!

Holy shit, I want to nep that.

Falcom is cute.

U is good, right?

I want to raise little Falcom to be cool like big Falcom.

Blanc vs Zombies is better.
And Blanc vs Zombies is average.

Make the math.

Yes, but Blanc vs Zombie is better.

/u/ is good, right?

See and stop evading bans already.

>Make the math.
Learn the English.

Why wouldn't U be good? A lot of people express a vague hatred but they never explain why. Just your average musou haters?

>HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE A GAME THAT I VALUE MORE THAN MY OWN LIFE
>HA YOU MADE A TYPO SO EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS WORTHLESS
Sheesh, I just implied that U and GekiBlanc were trash, not that your mother was a whore. Calm down, kiddo.

Musou is shit. Senran clones are shit. 4go is everything those games should have been but aren't - namely, an actual legit action RPG

I love Uzume!.

Good night, /nepgen/.

Well this really puts your opinion into perspective, so I suppose I can promptly discard it.

>Musou is shit.
Musous with all the actual proper Musou features are fun. Nep U lacks those proper features.

Whoa, you mad.

What are the proper Musou features?

Simply put :
>small as fuck maps, not because of design, but simply because 90% of them are blocked by walls,
>maps are recycled very, VERY often,
>enemies take 20 hits to kill, they spawn en masse, so it quickly becomes button mashing,
>enemies are pushed away from you when hit, so you always end up surrounded unless you stop hitting and move back once in a while,
>no recovery time, if you're surrounded, you can get killed before you even notice it,
>can't block, no invulnerability frame,
>hitboxes are lousy,
>getting experience is mostly grind,
>you're forced to grind because you need all characters to have good level because you'll need all of them to finish the game,
>no real item management,
>bad PC port, graphisms are blurry, you need some thingy named Gedosato to have decent graphisms,
>most missions are "kill X enemies",
>there are very few missions that are about other stuff, but most of them are still "kill X with Y" or "survive for Z time",
>combos are very basic, you can't really chain heavy and light attacks,
>characters are unabalanced, with the ranged characters being OP compared to the melee ones,

The maps are based on the dungeons from mk2 (or the Rebirth games), so there's that.

"Make the math" is not a typo, it's a phrase that only an ESL would think sounds grammatically correct.

Whoa, you mad.

Not an argument, ESL.

>tfw I will never have a puddingpa with Uzume, Neptune, and Nepgear

Thanks for actually putting effort into an answer. That is pretty rare on Veeky Forums, so I appreciate it.

>giving characters multiple weapon classes
>enemy and ally bases
>larger more elaborate maps to accommodate those bases
>enemy/ally roles like captains, raiders, summoners, supply transporters
>crafting upgrades and fusing weapons/items
>bonus campaigns aside from the main story

>the ranged characters being OP compared to the melee ones
I disagree. The only worthy ranged character is Rom and she goes down really fast if you get surrounded.
The real OP characters are Purple Heart and Purple Sister, as their attacks have a 360* radius and push enemies aside, making them unable to attack. They both are practically invincible unless you get swarmed by ranged mobs.

So...there's a new nep doujin, it's Neptune being raped(of-fucking-course) and it's already up on dlsite, who's willing to take the blow?

Nepgear is a very cute goddess, my goddess!

>enemy and ally bases
>larger more elaborate maps to accommodate those bases
>enemy/ally roles like captains, raiders, summoners, supply transporters
Sounds like some shitty MOBA desu

Have you never played a modern muso?

Nep is for cuddles and headpats, not rape!

I tried.
The annoying part is that U had potential to be fun. The first mission you do play in Celestia, on the rainbow road. The dogoos die easily, you unlock new rooms by clearing rooms, so it seems okay.

But the truth is that, in most cases, you're stuck in one room with enemies endlessly respawning until you killed 90 of them. When it's a huge room, it's okay, but when it's a cramped trash room, it's obviously annoying. Especially when you can see the rest of the dungeon in the distance.

And while U has the mercy of showing enemies health bar, they quickly become giant bags of HP that require several combos to kill.
And there are three things that I hate in games : button mashing, randomness, and mining. Luckily, U spares us the last two, but oh dear, it grinds.

U's only appeal is that it takes place in Gamindustri, and reuses the skills from the Rebirth games (minus the buffs, because fuck you), so if you ever wanted to see Vert calling Sylphet Spear in the middle of a combo, here you go.

Also, destroyable clothes, but honestly, it's only a gimmick.
And I stopped using it very quickly because having a cutscene interrupting your game just because you used a lot of heavy attack was a terrible idea. And at high level, since you have no recovery time, it usually goes:
>slash slash slash
>"get clothes torn cutscenes"
>"immediately dies and switches to another character

This sounds more like a chore to clear maps
I don't play Nep games for serious gameplay, I enjoy the writing and characters, and actually enjoy CH's relic of a battle system

Also, what the fuck. I had to remove 50% of my post to be able to post it.

Nah, ranged characters in their HDD are OP. They can move and shoot. They can even backpedal while spamming spells.

>Neptune being raped
Meh. Fuck that.

If you like the writing, you'll like U, it takes place in the Superdimension (Rebirth 1's), and features Noire and Vert taking turns to spank Neptune. And not with their bare hands either, Noire mentions having a lot of handy tools.

>Neptune gets an eggplant shoved up her ass
I NEED THIS

The goal in Musous isn't to kill every enemy, they're essentially fodder for your super meter. You want to focus mainly on capturing bases, defending your own bases, and taking out captains and other key enemies.
Also, if you're just in it for the writing, Musous often have constant dialogue during battles and even full cutscenes to introduce boss characters.

U is okay if you don't get your hopes up. It's a neat little Vita timekiller and should be treated as such.

>Meh. Fuck that.
I would

Only if it's consensual!

>Also, what the fuck. I had to remove 50% of my post to be able to post it.
Hello newfriend.

Would you look at that, it'sactually on sadpanda already
exhentai.org/g/1061238/4846d76bae/

Compa, zzzz~

>ywn be held tightly by Compa like that plushie
Why live?

I want to molest Compa
Drink her breast milk
Tease her clit
Introduce her to anal sex

Nurse is not for lewd.

Too lewd. Compa is for consensual mating pressing and impregnation after marriage.

>Forgetting the missionary position with lights switched off
You're too lewd for Compa.

>wanting to molest Satan

Stop being dumb and see that she's clearly for sex, even her 4GO outfit leaves little to imagination with how skimpy the bottom part of it is
and leglock
and handholding
and heart pupils
and picking her up while fucking her and standing in front of the mirror and teasing her about how sexy she is and "What would your friends say if they saw you like that?"

I didn't know Rulue posted here.

>heart pupils
Heaven no.

>implying

Heaven yes
>"user's thick milk is filling me up desuuu"

Do you think Neptune has nipples under that if you ripped off her dress?

Uni is my UNIverse!

Oh shit.

Blanc is truly the best

>that shading
Phew lad.

Meh

I want to marry Conquestgear.

I want to beat Neptune and make her work hard.

What the fuck

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Grinding for the post-game event is such a chore. It's nice to have some post-game event, but it is still annoying.

And no, I'm not saying that just because I lost 60 levels after a crash.

Plutie IRL

Iris Heart IRL when?

I want to marry Compa and make her the happiest nurse in Gaminsdustri!

Guys, I love Black Heart.
I wish I could marry her.

But will she whip me senseless, heal me and whip me more?
That's the important question.
>Kinks, desu.

Once a week in /nepgen/ there is always that fucker who calls everyone samefag. I think I met him in /vp/ few hours ago. I was announcing report and suddenly got 5 pasta calling me samefag. He can't be this obvious so I do what I must, but got a Warning instead. /vp/ moderation is dead and Veeky Forums only ban you if you went off topic and judjing by shitposter in /nepgen/, shitting on other user is not, by Veeky Forums moderation standard, to be off-topic

I like Nepgear.

Plutie is a cutie

I like Gearnon.

Is her body ok? Because that's not how it's supposed to be

That's not her butt, so it's not embarrassing!

Go bother IFI, they have yet to port it.

Guys...
It's a tiny little bit off topic but I just watched SeHa Girls School
This ending... Can I cry? The whole serie wasn't exactly good or fun, but after all of this, hearing this in the last episode...

>Can I cry?
What keeps you from doing so?

My love for Sega. Just like Neptune keep smiling in Conquest ending.

Sega is dead. They died with the Dreamcast. Accept it and move on.

Through I wish they were still alive so I could kick their ass for making Alien Isolation.

Would be great if they become part of Neptunia again and get the composer for HDN1's OST

Oh HELL NO. Alien Isolation is a fucking bitch from start to finish. Just thinking about it makes me jump at the slightest noise and makes me tremble like a Parkinson patient.

Original HDN's composer worked on every mainline game up to date. Also wrote all of the SeHa's OST.
vgmdb.net/artist/1173

Weird, because the soundtrack in HDN sounds really different from the others. Especially Blanc's combat theme and Arfoire's theme who are very "what the fuck"esque.