pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1HXB56xgLi3vXHY_qQzU6M2NSrR9fWaNH9dGgrNskI2g/pubhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=4bQzjKkvL8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Try tongue but hole

who wants to talk about Nioh?

What anime character is that?

are you epic name bro (the artist formerly known as M.A.R.C.U.S.)?

yeah just similar face the commoner, tweak rgb on skintone, then just pull cheek sliders way in

Literally the reason why I only play offline when I boot a souls game.
Im here for the atmosphere, not your retarded childish epic sexual memes you loser virgins

repostan

Could someone help me move a couple of items on pc? I'll be at High Wall, pass is dsg

Oh shit, I'll have to try that out. I have this sudden urge to make a Dark caster for fun and that is a face I can try and modify

i've never helped someone with this

do you summon me or i summon you?

>im a sophisticated gamer
LMAO

Fugs has the exact same poise as EVERY other ugs. It's based off of weapon class idiot.

usually I summon you

sign down anyway

No check the poise health of it in CE, it has higher modifiers along with DUGS that means it needs less poise to tank some things with attacks. I don't have the exact values but if you check them while comparing FUGS/DUGS and another UGS you'll see.

Notable other weapons with higher poise health compared to the rest of their class is Morne's/Smough's/Ledo's for Great Hammers and the Mad King's Crucifix for Halberds which has practically greatsword-tier poise health.

fug

red sign or yellow sign?

i have a white one down right now

Not since last patch. FUGS and 2UGS have more than the rest of the UGS. Morne's, Smough's, and Ledo's have more than the other GH. DSSS has less than glaives on its r1s.

>feet shamelessly clipping through the ground

Dark Souls 2 truly was disgusting

put down a red one

I only see iron tarkus

>I don't respect games I smoke weed and laugh at the noise my farts make

Kill yourself after killing all your family please

fuck sorry for being a retard, that's me

it wouldn't let me create a sign so i'm gonna reset the client

alright, see ya soon

Dunno if you noticed, shitlips, but this game is one worthy of respect, especially for it's art direction.

Oh yeah? How much poise does fugs have compared to great hammers like vordts and ledos?

I'm so sick of fucking up every npc quest but I don't wanna follow a guide I want the real experience but I miss so much shit, fuck, I just wanted the cool outfits...

Sill dragonsis shit aside, it's a damn shame we won't be getting dragon weapons or tail cut things ever again. It was a cool feature if not funny at times.

For more specific info refer to this doc for poise health modifiers.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1HXB56xgLi3vXHY_qQzU6M2NSrR9fWaNH9dGgrNskI2g/pubhtml

FUGS has 30.8 poise health on regular R1s. Great Hammer R1s have 30.8 as well while Ledo's has 32.9.

fucking FINALLY let me put a sign down

Why do I see so many people using the Dragonslayer Greataxe these days?

Why have people disappeared from my game? No one to summon me, no one to be summoned; not even any invaders.

Priscilla's dagger would've made for a cool looking saber, instead.

PS4?
If so, what ya need?

>astora straight sword has 40 less ar than the longsword as well as a faith requirement
why doesnt fromsoft want people to use their poster sword
i just wanna make an oscar build but its really challenging my autism

Play the goddamn game more than once you absolute fucking cuck. First playthrough of a souls game ever will take like 60 hours on average, past that it's less than half of that. You can speedrun literally any of the souls games in less than 70 minutes. Get the fuck on it instead of bitching on an anonymous imageboard.

Dragonslayer Armour's armorset became a thing.

You're softbanned.

If your autism is broken by 40 (forty) AR on an SS you're a weak-ass fuck anyway.

Took me a while to realize the commas were decimal points. Fucking Euros.

You're big iron man, yes?

>upset over 40 ar

Now that mention it, it would work as that neat looking/using curved sword, flips and all.

>sage's crystal
>eastern iron
>bellowing
>dark legs
>magic clutch
>deep ring
>sage ring

hopefully that's everything you gave me

i'll wait in the same place

Softbanned? Hm. Should I just delete the character? When does it expire?

>Lothric's Holy sword has the requirements of Lothric Knight's sword with an added faith requirement and no crit bonus
>383 AR at 40/40/40
>Can't be infused or buffed

Use the Way of White circlet freebie you get when you create a character, and stop alt+f4ing from invasions you fucking puss.

Someone was asking for tryhard duels earlier: youtube.com/watch?v=4bQzjKkvL8c

Thanks user!

Geez, this place is so nice and dandy

At least it's stylish as fuck.

Thank you sir. Up voted

no problem

glad i didn't fuck it up

Oh well. Guess I won't spawn rings for new characters anymore.

Yeah, it looks great and the weapon art is actually super fast and stylish too.
I have a SL80 build planned for it, but haven't tested it out yet.

>ruin sentinel armor is in the game
>syan knight and velstadt aren't so NOTHING else fits and I'm forced to use the silly helmet
thanks memehacki

It's the second longest straight sword in the game at least, though the addition of the Ringed Knight Sword invalidates it on even that front. It really should've been made the pure Faith straight sword unlike Sunlight SS, I have no idea what they were thinking there when giving it E-Faith scaling.

Dicks. I need dicks.

Rate my autism. Cant' think of a decent enough shield for this that fits, though.

Gotcha, Mate.
Anything else, just lemme know.

eastern iron helm

>Not liking Frogmouth Helms

>that Vigor
>that Attunement
The fuck are you doing.

But the helmet is the only decent part of that piece of shit armor

would this be considered a dragonsis or a dragonbro

asking for a white phantom

Fixed/10

my amigo

>The fuck are you doing.
>every stat is either 20 or 40

please be patient he has autism

No one gives a shit about ds1 pvp or ds2 pvp.

>45 dex

for what purpose

Yes they do, at least DaS.

why not? I've been watching videos of people tryharding and different tech explanations from ds1 and it seems like there is an active but small community and ds1 has more interesting tech than 3

Why does everyone on this fucking site, fucking want dicks on women! Holy shit I'm tired of seeing fucking traps and garbage like this everywhere.

I'm not even sure, anymore...
Too high or too low? I really have no idea what I'm doing.
I'm going to trust you on this

Lapps helm is maximum banter, just look at that call over animation.

F U C C B O I

>He has autism
>Doesn't have HP ending in 00
>SL121
>121
>12
>1

I blame tumblr bleeding in and mixing with the meme. iirc it's Poe's Law or something where pretending to be retarded will lead to actual retards thinking they're among friends.

I don't like co-op with people who use builds like this. I wouldn't mind dueling or invading you though.

Sure seems that way with the fucking trap meme getting this outta hand on most of every fucking board here.

why did you have to remind me ntr exists faggot

>ds1 has more interesting tech than
Nigga go play a real fighting game and stop pretending like souls is fighting game.

I really really don't understand why white nerds do this. Pretend like a non competitive game is actually competitive instead of just going to the actual competitive scene.

because maybe they don't want to play a dead genre lmao
go play shit fighter V buddy

>/lgbt/ was a mistake
Why the fuck aren't there any sad pictures of m00t for me to shoop b&w?
NTR/Cuckoldry is another "meme gone horribly wrong". We need to stop; the memes are becoming impossible to control and they'll consume us like the abyss consumed whatshisface.

Ignoring the fact that frogmouths make no sense in a world with no mountable horses (mainly because every other dude is called a knight except the guys who actually mount something) you can't even fit your head in the ruin helm. I love Lapp's though, I wish it gave the stiff neck with more armors

>tfw finally hitting the requirement to use Lightning Stake
>with poisecasting
Holy shit this is fun

if i make a covenant with the cuck spirits do i get the ability to delve into the ntr abyss without being triggered

>not competitive

It is competitive. It just doesn't have complex gameplay mechanics. Use a better word.

>a dead genre
Shit fighter 5 alone is more active than souls.

When was the last time a few thousand people showed up for a souls "tournament" or a souls stream got more than 5k views

No, you have to fight the Four Kangz ('n' shiet).

but i'm white how will i ever be able to compete?

There isn't even an elo system in place or tournaments

Fuck out of here.

Wyvern jousting.

any players have a dagger build they use in pvp? mind sharing your build and any tips or neat stuff you noticed while playing said build?
im trying out a sneaky assassin/poison user.

Two words: Chaos
Zweihander

Point out the inconsistency of their claims to be both the original Jews and the original Egyptians

Any advise for beating Sully without parry cheese?

What kind of dagger do you want? Based on what you said Rotten Ghru Dagger might be the best option for you so just Sharp infuse that with 80 Dex and know how to do staggered 2HR1s with Quickstep cancelling when necessary.

Made a webm of the 2 shitter invaders who teamed up on me.

Fought these guys for well over 5mins

If you want to see more like and subscribe to my YouTube.

Get a greatsword
Roll when you don't want to die

hit him

stone parma if you have a weapon with a special skill

What would your ring be called? That's the most important thing right there.

l o l
I guarantee 95% of the stream monsters who watch tournaments don't even play that piece of shit game anymore
nobody fucking watches WoW streams either, do you think SFV is more popular than that?

I got a Leo ring
I got a thrust r2
Ughh
Leo counter charged r2