Why do carspotters always look like they're sponsored by their rich parents, and why do they only photograph, Lambos...

Why do carspotters always look like they're sponsored by their rich parents, and why do they only photograph, Lambos, Mercedes 63s, Bentleys, R8s, Ferraris,...

They don't even care for a Rolls Royce. I saw a YouTube video (sadly don't have the link) where there was an older really rare car passing by, but they only cared about a fucking aventador..?

What's up with these so called "carspotters". I don't fucking get it, and most of their pictures suck ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2eYFTC7jwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A bunch of them are just kids who like cars, and shiny new cars make good photos.

I understand what you mean, though. I prefer taking photos of highly but well modified cars.

>needing sponsorship to take pictures of cars

>>needing sponsorship to take pictures of cars

Yeah, is this even a thing?

Well, supercars are always more attractive in a "catching attention" way
I don't get the obsession with C63s though, they look like normal C-klasses and that V8 is probably going worst sounding one ever made

because nobody gives a shit about a fucking rolls. theres nothing unique or special about it. its slightly cooler than seeing an s550

>I don't get the obsession with C63s though, they look like normal C-klasses and that V8 is probably going worst sounding one ever made
retard post of the day

A modern Rolls Royce is literally opulence incarnate. What the fuck am I reading?

>bigger than most SUVs
>umbrellas in doors
>half a million dollars or more
>some models make 650+ hp out of a v12
>dead silent
>faster 0-60 than a base 911
>interior made of 10+ cows, 10+ trees of the same forest
>one wheel worth more than most people's cars
>reverse open doors

There is literally no better "fuck off fucking poor shits" car in the world than a Rolls.

agree with everything there, but its still not a car you take a picture of unless you're black. are you going to record that glorious v12 that makes no sound at all as it whizzes through the street? thatd make for a great vid huh

Esp if you're in California. theyre everywhere. of course theyre eye catching and cool, but its nothing video worthy

And doesn't have an official 'Ring time so the Rolls is irrelevant to literally everybody

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. A Rolls is worth about half a million, that's half a LaFerrari or 3/12 of a Chiron.
And most of those characteristics you mentioned are what makes it boring, plus you can't see the umbrellas as it passes by. Oh and a fucking Skoda has door umbrellas too.

>base 911
Not impressive, given Porsche's approach to optionals and trim levels

Slower than CTS-V and even ATS-V

>Cadillac
lel

says the guy whos never driven one.

>slower than...
Does this man look like he is in a rush to you?
Does he look like he gives a flying fuck about anything?
He's FISHING from his roller.
He doesn't have to be anywhere.
He made enough money to take the day/week off, and even when he is jerking off in his car, he is still collecting money from some residual or business that is operating behind the scenes.
Speed, sport and performance are not things rolls Royce cares about.

>taking pictures of normie cars

If I see a rare shitbox like a Pontiac G8 or a previa SC I'll take a snap of that. If I see a 911 GT1 strasseversion I'll snap that. Who gives a fuck about lambos and ferraris.

carspotters all play Forza obsessively and wear Monster Energy merch so what more can you expect from their sense of taste?

Yet you were the one who brought up 0-60 and Porsche
That's why I brought it up, it's laughable that even a caddy is faster

I get this feel too

I mean look at them. The LaFerrari doesn't even look good, they're just taking a picture of a big pile of cash.

>t. sour grapes
How are state-of-the-art cars "tasteless"

im a car spotter and i dont do any of this petty bullshit your complaining about
have you ever tried viewing car spotter content before complaining and making sweeping generalizations

>The LaFerrari doesn't even look good
Lmao the delusion

there's nothing more basic than gawking over someone else's expensive, current year sports car. People that do it don't have enough interest in cars to gain a taste of appeal for something genuinely interesting as a car.

Car-spotters are one of my favorite autistic specimens:
>want to interact with expensive & rare cars
>too poor to buy one
>too fucking brain-dead to go work to earn one
>just high functioning enough to take mediocre photos
>usually drive piles of trash purchased by mommy & daddy
>literally will never drive or own the cars they're taking pictures of

Nice rationalization
The fact that those cars even attract people who aren't into cars is testament to their memorable design. People don't turn their heads when they see a Lamborghini because it's expensive, they do it for the same reason they turn their heads at a well done rat rod: it's rare and impressive at a visceral level, it induces strong reactions.

>being this wrong
This dude didn't know the difference between displacement and fuel tank capacity and yet he managed to buy an R8 and then change it for a Gallardo with the money he made spotting cars
youtube.com/watch?v=p2eYFTC7jwo
>it holds 85 liters even though it's a 4.2 liter which really confuses me over time because I have no idea what I'm talking about
>it's a 4.2 liter car but it has 85 liters of fuel which i think is quite impressive

>enjoy taking pictures
>enjoy fast and rare cars
>some talentless hack bitches because of the content
>why didnt u photograph the 60s american muscle car
>why didnt you photograph the 2000 and newer mustangs
>why didnt you photograph the corvettes

Struck a nerve? That's a change from your previous post. Seems like you capture normiecore supercars like OP said after all

inu btfo lmfao
funny how he acted all offended at first as if he didn't do that shit

>>talentless hack
>taking pictures of cars is a talent now

knowing which pictures to take and how to frame is a talent, even if inu is a butthurt faggot
otherwise anyone could have a successful spotter channel

this

Europe: A 458 slowly idles along with a mob of autistic virgins following it.

America: A 458 slowly idles along and nobody gives a fuck.

Really makes you think.

Nah he's right C63 sounds like total shit go listen to one in person

man someone is really hung up about being a slow walker

>too fucking brain-dead to go work to earn one

yeah you can just off and go to work and have enough money for a 6-figure car in no time

Yeah, because you don't video a fucking car, mo-ron. Get one from the car's best angle, and move on. And only if it's parked.

They're called 'suicide doors' you simpleton

>retard post of the day
says the faggot who likes the sound of a C63

There's a difference between talent and skill.

>Speed, sport and performance are not things rolls Royce cares about.
Then why do you want one?

Nobody mentioned muscle cars, sounds like a personal issue.

>mirin' anything but pristine shit boxes
>not blowing your load when it's a wagon variant of a pristine shitbox

t. retard

Face it user
That style of (((luxury))) is dead