*rata tap tap*

>*rata tap tap*
>Hello Mr user, we're here to take away your vehicle and we will issue you with a state provided driverless car. The car's top speed is limited to the national speed limit and you must ask for approval of using it from us before you jump in and let it take you anywhere, so you can't use it for fun as that is bad for the environment. It is also illegal to modify it in any way. Your current vehicle will be recycled into other new driverless cars for other people to use.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HLThzvsPCkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I show them the documentation where it states that my vehicle is part of the official emergency response vehicle fleet in my area, more specifically the main vehicle for the Red Cross Search & Rescue Corps

Therefore they would be potentially hindering or outright sabotaging emergency readiness and the rescue service. If they take the car anyways that would be a quite huge case, and if they don't I'm ready to let it slip

how clueless are you, your pos truck isnt fit for life saving and you are incapable of helping or making a difference

FROM MY COLD DEAD LEFT FOOT

They won't ever show up at your door, basement dweller. They're way too lazy to do that. You just don't matter to them enough to bother. Besides, breaking down every basement dweller's door just doesn't scale. There aren't enough of them and too many of you.

Instead, they'll just pile on regulations and fees and regulations and fees until even that sweaty backroom guy at the stealership won't even finance you at whatever usurious rate they hand out to people who can barely afford it.

Then they'll offer whatever will come after Uber, call it the NuBusApp, see how easy it is to use and how shiny the button is on your smartphone? Just push it like the spastic retard you are, OP, just push it and ride the nu-bus.

>he doesn't know about the norwegian's work with the search and rescue
Nigga, now you're just being silly. He's actually on the up and up, unlike most tripfags on Veeky Forums.

Tell them to fuck off. They're uninvited on private property and obviously neglected to check their privilege. As a petrosexual, I have inalienable rights to my car. My religion dictates that the only true mode of transportation is designed by Jan Wilsgaard (pbuh).

This is a really boring joke tbqh

Yeah, but so is the entire thing with "ohnoes, everywhere will turn into a communist dictatorship overnight and there will be no real cars left". That shit is a mad man's nightmare, because when driverless cars will be relevant, we'll be so far into the future that people will be uploading themselves into robot brains and shit.

/thread

fuck off

>over under
classy

>tell me mr. anderson, what good is a phone call if you are unable to speak?

Kek

REEEEEEEEE
HIPPITY HOPPITY GET OFF MY FUCKING PROPERTY MR ALPHABET SOUP MAN

>tfw my car is purpose-built and specifically marketed for this scenario
youtu.be/HLThzvsPCkI

I sometimes wish comments like this were sincere, as it would lead to a good discussion, I'm sure

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REV UP THOSE REVOLVERS

Shoot them both put my pistol in my waistband and drive off in my muscle car. End up in prison within like 3 days probably

>not taking their business cards "in case you have any questions" so you can eventually stalk and eliminate them months later, then tailing your car back to the impound so you can eventually bribe the owner/break it out
Always make a plan.

the only true response

That shit was fucking awesome
God bless that man

RIP Marvin

since they cut it up and spread it over many junkyards, nobody has pieces of it (that we know of, I totally would've snagged something if I had to torch that fucker) I'd honestly love to build as close of a replica as I could or something.
it's kinda a culture icon by now.

I just looked up what that is and what it was used for. I'm glad it happened.