So was he basically rebuilding his turbo and exhaust system after every run...

So was he basically rebuilding his turbo and exhaust system after every run? because Misfiring system would fucking wreck that shit !

Other urls found in this thread:

initiald.wikia.com/wiki/Kyoichi_Sudo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He should've gone through 4 or 5 engines till the end of the series.

was his evo 3 closest to the professional race car in the series?

No, Ryosuke's.

i just finished stage 4. whats so hardcore about Ryosukes FC?

I want to know how the hell they were able to afford those cars and the maintenance?

I get that the dorito brothers are the sons of a rich Dr/former race car driver but the others? What do they do?

This guy is such a fucking tryhard. I'd laugh in his face if I ever met him in real life. Street racing isn't WRC, grow up.

But do you have a MISFAIRINGU SHISTEMU?

My turbo is fully spooled before 2500 RPM, I don't need one.

He basically rebuilds his car on Stage 5 for a race.

stage 5+

ehh, keep in mind that the toe-gay is different from usual street racing

plus his home course is a one-lane road with a lot of low-speed corners, it could easily be used as a tarmac rally stage

>Dagumi drives bunta's cars
>Bunta sells drugs disgused as tofu
>Iketani probably saved up from his gas station job
>Kenji is a NEET so i have no idea, welfare maybe
>Itsuki got a loan
>Nakazato is rich enough to drop 90k reparing his JEE TEE ARYU after introducing it to a barrier, and also rich enough to buy one in the first place just because he lost a race to one so i imagine he has a job
>Shingo drives a fucking civic and wins races by crashing into people, so insurance fraud
>Team MISHFIRING SYSHTEMU are old enough to start going bald so they just bought theirs
>Sweaty S2K man and his fat mate are old men and can just afford it
>Mako probably whored out her co-driver to afford the sileighty
>Toudo school's cars are either on loan or generally quite basic
>the gimps in the evo who fucked up the FD are dead now so who cares
>Kenta spends his bitch bucks after letting Keisuke take his frustrations out on his boipucci
>Turbo Takumi has a job iirc
>Miata Man borrows money off his rich GF

I'd like to know where the name "misfiring system" came from. Outside of Initial D, I've only ever seen it referred to as "anti-lag."

he is best driver in the series bro

>>Nakazato is rich enough to drop 90k reparing his JEE TEE ARYU after introducing it to a barrier

dont forget he did it again in the EVO4 race. i'm pretty sure he's a drug dealer though since his theme song is about coke

Back on the Rocks? If anything, I imagine it's about an alcoholic, what with "on the rocks" being slang for booze on ice, and how the chorus urges him to "keep his life together".

i have a bunch of old engrish motorycle manuals and they give common things very strange names all the timer
calling filters "cleaners" is all i can think of out the top of my head tho

tbf in the early 90s italian club scene you'd probably never have one without the other

Yeah but mega nrg man is a spic tho.

>>Shingo drives a fucking civic and wins races by crashing into people, so insurance fraud

At least the name makes sense. All anti-lag does is retard ignition timings to generate extra exhaust, and therefore early boost.

initiald.wikia.com/wiki/Kyoichi_Sudo
>Age 23
wat

shigeno probably just pulled all those character stats out of his ass after the fact