Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Calm yourself down, Mr. Troll

We've had enough for tonight

Why aren't you trolling /pol/?

>tfw you realize Byzantium never existed

>it was all real

Osman. Not trying to shut you up. Just calm the fuck down.

He doesn't listen

He would get more butthurt replies on /pol/ but you know, he's retarded.

>iceland
uwotm8

actually turkish pirates raided iceland more than once, dealing great damage for that time. iceland had a law to kill a turk on sight for centuries, they changed it recently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

the map is shit tho.

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach

*sigh*

Every time when I just want to have a thread about the glorious Ottoman Empire and Great House Osman amongst the million of christian, WW2 and /pol/ ones in the catalog it gets shit up by the eternal slav or the butthurt balkies and their /pol/tard friends.

>""""""""""glorious""""""""""
ottoman (ew)
>""""""""""empire""""""""""

Absolutely disgusting

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>shit up by eternal slav or butthurt balkies
We're not as annoyed as /pol/ is with this, but you are being quite annoying. Once and awhile we want peace though, so if you could, slower it down a little bit.. You know, everything in moderation and all.

Thanks.

SHOO SHOO T*RKROACH

SHOO SHOO T* RKROACH

nice shoop of my original

why do everyone have to copy what we proud people of the Turkic Oghuz tribes have achieved

There's a difference between having a discussion thread about any certain topic, and namefagging on every single thread in the catalog

(you)

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach!

Don't fight us, we're trying to be nice to you but you keep shitting up our board.

Just submit to Veeky Forums, Turk. That's all you have to do.

Go to your containment board turk ----->/trash/

I hate Ottoman jerks, Byzantine my love was destroyed by a bunch of Muslims. They use op gun powder. Can't 1v1 without it. Anyone with me? Byzantine for life am I right?

>so much butthurt and hate in a troll thread

balkan people, get your shit together pl0x.

Anyways, back on subject.

During the Liberation of Istanbul from corrupt christian claws, why didn't Constantine XI accept the challenge of a duel against the righteous Mehmed II when the challenge was given? Why did he instead cower inside the castle with the rest of the christian high-clerics while their subjects that outnumbered the superior Turkic forces went into the slaughter?

Because he knew the Meximedus was destined to be the supreme roman empire. Consty didn't have shit on him.

What a righteous and admirable man.

You are genetically closer to a pig than to the turkroaches which pillaged Constantinople, why do you pretend like they are your ancestors?

kek he enjoys it

How can one guy make a sizeable part of Veeky Forums so butthurt ?

It's not about his content, it's about his absolutely pointless tripcoding

t b h, many people are automaticly butthurt when even jusr the word 'turk' or 'turkic' gets posted and then it often just turns to a discussion about constantinople.

>Trusting the word of a roach

I think the better question is why did the Turks with their overwhelming numbers and strength take such heavy casualties from a ruined and crumbling city, a city further put to ruin after three days of sacking?

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach

Why do you people compare a man of turkic origin with a insectoid anyways?
Is it cause our superior genetics allow us to survive any war scenario and go unmatched in our conquest of the inferior Balkans and Eastern Europe before gracefully accepting the Holy Roman Empires surrender to us but yet allow them to be in power out of our natural Turkic humbleness?

House Osman is a house that is pious and just, even towards the inferior slavs/balkan people, my friends. So there is no need for this hostility in a place of discussion historical events and scenarios.

>Eastern Europe
>Inferior

And then someone turned on the lights and it scuttered away.

why are Byzantine memes so funny?

>implying the Ottoman Empire had anything on the greatest empire known to man - the Dacian Empire
>implying it wasn't getting rekt by the remnants of the Dacian Empire millenia after its fall

But that's just another part of the great Turkic empire that got conquered by our ancestors, the Huns.

it's not that we don't wanna discuss this stuff it's you are an obnoxious attention whore tripfag, and if you actually cared about discussion on the ottoman empire, which of course you do not, for the love of doing so you would drop your trip, knowing it derails your own threads from the start and any one you join
On a last note, if you really wanted to talk about the ottoman empire then you would have started a thread with an actual topic to talk about
What is anyone supposed to make of the fact the ottoman empire existed? Yes, it did. Conversation over, great fucking deal

>What is anyone supposed to make of the fact the ottoman empire existed?
I was just in awe over the fact that such a vast empire with an centralized government of different ethnicities could function and exist back then up until modern times when it got dismantled. It just felt so surreal, man.

And the only ones that seem bothered by my trip are those spamming /pol/ shit with "le roach" memes. So are you one of them?

>And the only ones that seem bothered by my trip are those spamming /pol/ shit with "le roach" memes. So are you one of them?
No
>I was just in awe over the fact that such a vast empire with an centralized government of different ethnicities could function and exist back then up until modern times when it got dismantled. It just felt so surreal, man.
This doesn't spark any fucking conversation. Set a topic next time

The Huns employed disgruntled Dacians as their elite troops, hence why they won.

This is now a turkroach containment thread, keep your filthy shitposting out of other threads.

>tfw this is the tenth time the same cunt makes this thread.

>Why do you people compare a man of turkic origin with a insectoid anyways?
the're anglos projecting their own traits onto others

nice shoop of the original
why do everyone have to copy what the proud people of the British Isles have achieved

do one with japan.

t. shakespeare cockroach

Naw dude, your just being kind of autistic about it.

Also you could try having discussions about specific topics. Like certain events or policies of the Empire.