/owg/ - Overwatch General

Orisa is best girl and Jeff is rethinking the overzealous 15% damage nerf edition.

>Season 4 End/Season 5 Start
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754459075#post-12

>New Nexus challenge for D.Va and Genji skins
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/

>Latest PTR patch notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20722025#patchnotes

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Tips/tricks/basics/etc.
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/9159787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here comes T.Racer!

>He cares about comp when you get forced 50 anyway

I don't know what I would fap to if arhoangel didn't exist desu.

>be fat alpha roadpig
>insult the retarded mercy and order her to stay with me and heal me
>she immediately hurries to me and becomes my personal heal bitch the whole game long
>carry the team's worthless asses to victory
>get potg, MVP 76% time on fire, 85% hook accuracy
>she adds me after the game ends
>she is now my personal private pocket heal slut

feels good to be a fat alpha tank.
get cucked offense class faggots, tanks get all the bitches because we know how to put them in their place.

Best.

>Hanzo on 3 V 3

I love Hana.

Why were they gonna nerf orisa's damage anyway

>tfw according to my Overbuff I absolutely suck dick as Zarya
>literally better with Sombra
but I like playing the cyka, I don't feel that useless :(

Officer D.Va needs a unique play mode for summer.

It's in exchange for reducing her barrier's cooldown from 12 to 8 seconds

It's questionable whether that trade is necessary or if it will make any real difference

Newfag with shitty aim here. How 2 git gud.

>enemy team picks WM, McCree and 76 to counter you
>you're in fucking high plat

Because Geoff Goodman is a fucking idiot.

>Orisa can only reliably hit large tanks and barriers
>This was creating a feedback loop where her average damage was skyrocketing every match to 10K+
>Geoff looks at this and thinks "WOAH ORISA IS DEALING WAY TOO MUCH DAMAGE, NERF IT. WE CAN'T BUFF HER AND KEEP THAT DAMAGE."
>Despite her average Final Blow stat only being 34% of her Eliminations

Thankfully Jeff stepped in and said he's going to look at it. Orisa's nerf being reconsidered is going to delay the live patch.

McCree truly has the best after-kill lines.

>"Someone call the undertaker"

Lucioball but instead 1 boss police d.va chasing after 6 lucios or 6 reapers vs 6 police d.va with d.vas stopping the reapers from crossing the wall?

lower your sensitivity, practice on training bots first then practice against Soldier bots later.

You may be genetically poor at aiming.

Is there still time to get the officer D.Va skin?

Tracer was Blizzard's biggest mistake

Lowering your sens and practicing on bots is a common advice
That's a nice picture. Mind if I save it?

Rank does not indicate tactical ability.

FREEZE

You can get it till the event ends. You can literally do 20 matches on the very last day and get all rewards then.

Hey, be my guest.

my penis disagrees

how will they ever top this skin for d.va

its so perfect

Sounds great.

Wow, playing HoTs for skins really opened my eyes.

ET is no longer the worst game ever made, it's now got every Moba ever made in front of it.

What a piece of shit

nurse mercy

beach skins

>hots has channels
>hots has box you can tick to let people on your friend list and in the channels you are in know you are looking for group
>hots has increasing exp bonus for each person in group
>another bonus if the person is in your friend list
>overwatch has shitty wanna stay as team button

You know, despite how hard OW team seems to push for you to play in group, they fucking suck at making it easy for you. Yet they have almost perfect system just next door. What the hell Jeff.
Not to mention the little things, like every skin having descritpion in hots and whatnot. OW should learn few things from them.

What is ET

Mercy skins tend to be slutty as fuck.

I prefer police d.va because its not revealing in the slightest yet its still really hot.

>hots team got rid of geoff badman after arthas fiasco
>overwatch took him in and started the d.va fiasco

Play MGE in TF2 for 100 hours as scout

Test plugsuit Asuka.

What was that even about, can i get quick rundown?

It's a nice skin

But certain other legendaries of hers are better

It's been a week and I can't get over these hips. I started jacking off to Asians again after like four years of disinterest. Help.

Reposting here cause didn't see the new thread

I don't get some people on this game
>1v1
>Guy is on a smurf account
>Tells me to uninstall when I lose one round even though at this point it's 3-1
>End up losing 5-3
>He tells me he's in the top 200 and that I got lucky
>Then threatens to actually fucking dox me if I don't uninstall it.
What the fuck is wrong with people in this game?

All I know is everybody who plays HoTS unanimously agrees the balance became almost perfect after Geoff left.

My dick is already up, officer.

>the costume of the cute girl put in a de-feminizing masculine uniform is so hot
I always wondered what the mindset of a closet homosexual was like! Thank you for enlightening us!

>can't even finish matches fast because enemy team is also throwing the game

Oh, ha ha, I thought you were referring to a MOBA I had never heard of

Don't be that guy. There's nothing defeminizing about this outfit relative to the normal meka suit. Uniforms are uniquely sexy because the anticipation of messing up all that prim and proper arrangement of hair and gig lines and buttons and belts and shit is very erotic.

Geoff goodman, the current lead game designer for overwatch worked on the same position on hots. While he was working in it the game balance was total shit, with certain heroes being OP with some being completely gutted and unfit for the game. The best example is the arthas fiasco. He gutted him so fucking hard that he stood no chance at all against any other hero and kept insisting arthas was fine.

Geoff left, Arthas got buffed. Everyone is happy now. Meanwhile he comes to overwatch and does the same thing to d.va even though the community is once again against him.

Train conductor would have been better.

Kek

at least they're all mostly digital now so they don't have to be buried in the desert

There is literally not a single hero I wouldn't fuck. Not. One.

>Destroy D.vas mech
>Flashbang her as she flies out
>Pop a cap in her head

Heh, nottin personnell, kid...

The sooner that Goodman gets kicked from the balance team, the better it will be.

>Meanwhile he comes to overwatch and does the same thing to d.va even though the community is once again against him.
Yeah, no

It's great, isn't it?

archiveofourown.org/works/9159787

please read this masterpiece

Roadhog?

>not train guard

chunky chink

>"The Misdventures of Jeff and Geoff" sitcom with the standard straight man/wise guy dynamic of one making retarded changes for laughs and the other stepping in to stop them

Fund it.

jesus christ i didn't know it was that bad

did he get literally fired from the hots team or "we think it would be better f-for you of course if you were somewhere else"-ed?

>officer dva will never turn up to molest your fat and disgusting body because secretly she has a fat fetish
But I can dream!

is this a freaky friday situation

How about yeah, fuckface.

Nerfing an OP hero means putting them at the same level as everybody else, not gutting them so they're useless. Heavyhanded nerfing and buffing is only going to lead to a cycle of OP heroes and useless heroes.

This cycle has continued for so long that Reaper is now considered underpowered despite being in the balance spot where every other hero should be.

torbjorn too?

now that i think about it it would be kinda fun to pick him up and ragdoll him

Don't mind me, just posting some fanart.

the damage reduction would be okay if they also decided to increase her projectile speed

Not fired but he was reallocated. I guess they didn't want to fire him after all the drama but just moved him out to appease the hots masses.

But then they fucked up by putting him in the current blizzard big hit. He's killing the game.

Yea go ahead and say d.va could 1v6 like all retards that agree with the nerf say.

>y=sum over i from 0 to ten x_i
every time

簡単な算術

>Genji is fine

Do go on. Post your faves

volume of a sphere is good too

not even torbjorn? bastion? symmetra's yeast-infected curry queef hairy urine-dripping pussy?

Literally the only people who give a shit about that nerf are salty D.va mains like you

D.va was not a "fiasco", unless what you actually meant was making her fucking OP in the first place and letting it go on for as long as it did

Your post clearly says otherwise though

It's actually pretty telling you chose the perfectly reasonable D.va nerf for this instead of actual, real problems with the game balance like Ana or the Bastion PTR shit two months ago

The cutest.

>Fight for the objective is going well, managed to kill a few of them while only losing one of ours
>RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE!
>Team wiped by le katana android

>thrown back to troll tier
>reasonable

>Implying I main D.Va
Wrong fucko, pic related. I'm not even the person you were initially arguing with.

>D.va was not a "fiasco", unless what you actually meant was making her fucking OP in the first place and letting it go on for as long as it did
And who buffed her into OP levels of bullshit? Geoff Goodman. Who nerfed her into a troll pick? Geoff Goodman.

Kill yourself.

アホが
そうじゃなくて、「簡単な幾何学」だよ

Oh man they should nerf him?

>literally used in tournaments
>troll tier

Nah, it's just annoying how impactful his ult is compared to many others.

late to the party but.. shes got a canon robot arm now?

She fits in fine in a dive comp
Do you not play at level where that actually is a thing

Sombra is used in tournaments.

Torbjorn is used in tournaments.

They're still fucking trash outside of one in a million scenarios.

this is quite literally what "the d.va fiasco" means

In the japanese dub he says 簡単な算術 though.

Does Genji lose the sword if he gets flashbanged during its duration?

>get 4 golds on Winston
>gives me a card at the end for damage blocked

Oh no, Tracer is seducing our korean gamer girl!

>zarya's face when shes top tier in any game they put her in

This game is an autistic girl simulator

no, of course not

If that's the case you'd be framing the whole thing as a PR problem than an actual game balance problem