/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Hush now, stop fighting, you're all so very special Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/R551NtKW

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LCXVwQeb-SM
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Guide:Progression_and_Level_Locked_Content
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880730341/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blobteefs

We're off to a good start

Where are all the cute straight couples?

xcuse me why are you stealing my schtick

armpits are the best

oink

Shhhh

fuck ill leave here forever now

Dling this game right now cuz a few friends want me to. How good are mages thats my fav class to play in most mmos. Are they hard to play and hows there dps

woah
do your hugs feel better if you bulk up?

Im new here what did xivgs favorite aussie do to make that one linkshell hate him so much?

i wanna fuck a dude who can fuck me backwards

Nah, they're fairly easy mechanic-wise. Here's a video comparing the basics of the wizard-type jobs.

youtu.be/LCXVwQeb-SM

All hugs feel good, user.

like butt against butt?

told a big baby i wouldnt give him erpies thus sparking a 2 year autism crusade to tarnish my online anime forum image

hey putt

is there any more dances to unlock? i foudn this one in gridania

why is stratos obsessed with putt

>switch to a tomboy au ra
>instantly get someone in slutgear emoting at me as soon as I log in
This was a mistake.

why does putt keep samefagging and pretending anyone gives a shit about him?

Here are all the things you can unlock as you can level, dances included. Some are locked behind reputation levels with Beastmen tribes and some you purchase at the Golden Saucer with a special currency called MGP.

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Guide:Progression_and_Level_Locked_Content

hey putt

>fanta into small elezen
>roes begin to flock around me

What's the problem?
Didn't you want to attract that?

these were me

good misdirection, nobody will suspect a thing now.

Please don't involve me in thread drama, I'm just trying to provide information and help people. Thank you for understanding.

i can't wait until stormblood!

It may shock you but some people just like playing as lizards and don't want to attention whore.

ironic as all of the lizards that post here are massive attention whores

Anyone else ready to be crippled by the indecision of glamouring for the new jobs with primal weapons?

I hope crafters have been stocking up on ingredients cause holy shit.

The reason why you think every lizard in this general is an attention whore is because you only see the ones who attention whore, user.

Post lonely

good idea
thanks for the money
you
1v1 me in an athletics competition or you're a false tomboy

oh wow, thats an awesome list!
thank you, I shouldnt miss anything now

Trying to decide my job, BRD and MCH are sort of support dps as I understand it, which performs the role better?

noone knows

wait until stormblood

Best girl

good taste
good tank
good miqo'te

Situational. In terms of support BRD is better for magic heavy teams, MCH for melee.

I see, I'm glad that's the case honestly.

No problem.

Don't neglect the Great Moggle Mog stuff, cause you just know the foci piece that goes in the end of the rapier is gonna be an adorable moogle and people will buy that shit up.

I just do both cause the gear's all the same and I find BRD's MP based damage buff to be more suited to mob clearing through dungeons and I like MCH's cooldown based stuff for trials and raids.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880730341/

Still leveling my crafting jobs and trying to farm for enough topsoil to get some Blood Peppers etc. The thought of getting primal weapons is a little daunting.

I also need to unlock the rest of the extreme primals and optional HW dungeons, but that's spooky.

Glad to help. There's also a subreddit dedicated to XIV with information and guides if you need. Good luck on your adventures!

>Great Moggle Mog
*scrambles*

you are a genius, Red. No wonder why you have ascended the mortal plane and live in the land of fishing.
I will become a moogle baron.

Sad!

well I am just starting so im not very good yet, I am a little slow
there is probably way better players out there but as long as everyone has fun its okay
hanako is pretty cute too

thank you!
Im about to do my second dungeon now, the tam tara deep croft
These people were actually at the last dungeon, A girl and her grandfather
thankfully they made it out, I'll have to finish the job!

how fun is non lewd RP

I feel like this is missing some people, not just neko

i cliecked the wrong reply, my second one was meant for

Tfw wont make enough money in time for sb housing

I want to dominate everyone smaller than me

SB housing won't come out immediately.
It's like lewd RP but you actually do different stuff every time.

Red Shitters has zero raid experience and lives his life on /xivg/. Please take his advice! Discuss lore!

ETA until apartments?

Ah, you'll find lots of cute side story things like that while you're out and about. There's those two, a group of adventurers who will show up in a big way later on if you unlock Palace of the Dead, and a story about a commoner and a noble who run off together, though I think the last one is only told in NPC dialogue, and you have to piece it together yourself. Small story bits like that are some of my favorite things about the game.

cool

>he comes to a korean weaving board dedicated to cave paintings of little girls to insult people he has never met irl every single day of his life
nice one

Patch 4.1 at the earliest

We don't know

no idea but probably 4.1 cause they said during fanfest that they want to give time for everyone to catch up and unlock the new housing zone.

yeah it wasn't even a quest!
just talking to them
it's nice to have things like that, it makes me excited to level up and find out what happens next

Why

Which old ebin do you think this is?

It's a Final Fantasy game, after all, so don't be afraid to take a few minutes to run around and talk to NPCs. Some of them have really interesting stories, and it helps give the world a bigger feel.

sushi brown lala

lonely little lala ladies

Male Au Ra (xaela, face 1) looking for someone to EB with. Must be willing to play the game with me, hang out, fish and level together in SB. Balmung.

I have one of every primal item and the corresponding mats for each type. I also stocked up on demimateria. I bought a third retainer and made a shitload of housing items as well. I planted jute the other day to make into large rugs too.

I never got to do beginning of expac hype so I'm mega excited

>get sunken temple of qarn for level roulette
>2 of my party members don't have a job crystal

Female(male) Miqo'te looking for someone to EB with. Must be willing to not play the game and sit on benches all day. Balmung.

Red, why did you marry Meria? How come? It was unexpected.

And they run when the sun comes up
With their lives on the line
ALIVE
For a while
NO CHOICE
Gotta follow the laws of the wild
ALIVE
With their lives on the line
NO CHOICE
Out here only the strong survive

Futa?

Male (male) hyur looking for anyone to do anything with or just stand in the general vicinity of and maybe have them say hello sometimes or glance at me or past me in my general direction or something that almost acknowledges my existence in some small way pst

what happened to naka
i miss that little slugger

Why you gotta do this

You can always do humiliating things for a rich friend in exchange..

Do you like female (male) miqote?

Is that a question or just a rhetorical statement?

Only if they are sexually and romantically attracted to guys.

got all the attention he needed in the thread to get a proper foothold in higher places
in otherwords they see the place and the posters here as irrelevant
you got played

Honest question.

Yes.

What is shitposter valhalla called?

any gamers out there

>the roe who talks about breaking in cats all day
>not a futa
bahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh okay.
I don't go to Ul'dah so I wouldn't know.

second dungeon complete!
this one was an even bigger cave than the last one, you couldn't even see how deep it went
I also saw my first limit break

Congratulations!
Be ready for another cave (well a mine) as the next dungeon
Then at 24 you unlock yet another cave but this one is boring and horrible
And at 28 you will unlock a spooky house and the dungeons will start becoming more fun

Those kind of posts are really cute

who is this cute swedish girlfriend (boy)?

>Gladiator offering to help heal

Cute!

Autistic posts are really cute >w<

Especially when it's vilified ebins making their 14th account 'w'

Who are some catboys

:(
I remember these guys at sastasha
I messe dup and our healer almost died, but I think it helped when I healed myself so they could heal themself
the copperbell mines? the enemies here sound scarier, since they were buried in the ground for so long

Me

Who are you referring to? Also being vilified here usually doesn't mean much since doing just about anything can trigger an autism crusade against a person. Most people here who are vilified are actually nice in game.