What's the single most expensive thing currently for sale?

What's the single most expensive thing currently for sale?
I'm not talking 50 tons of gold. I'm talking about countries, cities or businesses for sale.
And please don't give me stuff like a 50 dollar watch with diamonds of a value of millions of dollars sort of thing as an example.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/24/luxury/most-expensive-home-250-million-usd/
aerotrader.com/search-results?radius=150&price=1000000:*&sort=price:desc&modelkeyword=1&layoutView=listView&page=1&
privateislandsonline.com/islands/
privateislandsonline.com/islands/rangyai-island
yachtworld.com/boats/2016/Ssh-Maritime-190-2954597/Greece#.WI6fsdWIY0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls kill ourself

Mad because nobody replied to your thread, and now it's archived?

Also we aren't one

I'd pay good money for your mothers pussy, while you stood and watched you pathetic faggot.

It's not for sale, though.
Maybe you should ask your own mother, but she'd do it for free.

Here you go

cnn.com/2017/01/24/luxury/most-expensive-home-250-million-usd/

One of a kind genetic experiment for sale - $45.621 billion

Airplane wise? A first stab might be:
aerotrader.com/search-results?radius=150&price=1000000:*&sort=price:desc&modelkeyword=1&layoutView=listView&page=1&

That's got a 2016 Airbus A320-214 for sale for only $53M.

Ain't she a beauty?

bingo

Islands are in the same general price range.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/

Some are "Price upon request", but here's Rangyai Island. 110 acres near Phuket, Thailand.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/rangyai-island

$160M asking.

I'm looking for something between 50 and 70 billion US dollars.

It takes a little skill and time, but one guy managed to snag the US presidency and all it cost was a cool $66M.

However do note that particular property was a massive fixer-upper. Most rich people decide to just timeshare governments via lobbying. Much less stressful that way.

For USD 600 Million you can buy a luxury yacht or a cruise ship for 400M on yachtworld
yachtworld.com/boats/2016/Ssh-Maritime-190-2954597/Greece#.WI6fsdWIY0M

Well nothing's stopping you from spending that much on a painting you really like. The sky's the limit in the art world.

However if we're talking practical things, you can buy controlling shares in many companies across several industries. Warren Buffett does that and he seems happy splitting his time between Kraft, Coke, Wells Fargo, American Express, railroads, and various other enterprises.

What's the yearly maintenance run on that thing?

>Year 2016
>Located In: Greece

Guess the tax man caught up to someone.

LMAO!

You're allowed to build on them right? That's pretty fucking dope.

I'd love to be able to buy some old European church and convert it into living space.

>BUILD PROPOSAL
It's yet to be build, enjoy waiting five years

I mean, it's southeast Asia, so you can build a whorehouse if you want. Just be ready to shell out for "building permits".

You might have less luck dicking around with historical European religious property though.

>I want my superyacht and I WANT IT NOW

>pay 160 million for 5 acre island

>have to grow a plantation on it to supplement your income

This baby right here OP

>to supplement your income
>not to play irl Farming Simulator 2016

>You might have less luck dicking around with historical European religious property though.
There's quite a bit of historical property for sale all around Europe actually

I partied in a church in Berlin once, they called the party "Religion of Bass", I don't think the pope would approve but hey

I also partied in a WW2 bunker in Hamburg once

Or Air Force One ???

>cnn.com/2017/01/24/luxury/most-expensive-home-250-million-usd/
Disgusting.

well trump got america for 330m

>Phuket

HAHAHAHA

Wasn't there some asshole selling real estate on the moon? Buy all his inventory, I.e. the whole moon.

People are dumb about realestate. They are nothing compared to companies.

Facebook bought WhatsApp for $19 billion. Thats not even the biggest purchase.

AOL in 2000 bought out Time Warner for $106 billion.

In that same year, Vodafone bought Mannesmann for roughly $180 billion

I think that's potentially the most expensive thing bought in history.

However OP is asking what's the most expensive thing currently for sale, so I'll say almost everything is for sale for the right price.

Lets say if I had a trillion USD, I'd buy out Apple for about 500-700 billion USD. Money talks.

You can't buy Air Force One.

Literally, there's probably civilian-restricted parts out the ass on that.

See Pronounced "foo-ket". Though with enough money, maybe the Thai government will change the pronunciation.

There are international treaties against claiming planets or moons. If you want space crap, the US has authorized asteroid mining, so go that route.

There are yachts that sell for half a billion dollars.