Have bunch of posters of dictators like Hitler and their quotes upon the wall in my room

>Have bunch of posters of dictators like Hitler and their quotes upon the wall in my room
>Have to take them all down and keep it out of sight whenever friends and acquaintances visit my room

Fucking feels

Lol, stormfag.

so what, you never take them down or anything?

Hitler is literally Babby's first dictator.

Fucking pleb.

>Have bunch of posters of pro-Turkic parties like The Young Turks and The Grey Wolves with their quotes upon the wall in my room
>Don't need to care about taking them all down and keep it out of sight whenever armenians and UN visit my room cause I ain't some white cuck

I have a Ron Paul poster and snek flag

I also declared my room to be sovereign terroritery for if my mom ever comes in I'll have to arrest her

>"white"
You realise there are only Europoids, Mongoloids, Americanoids, and Negroids, right?

White doesn't really mean anything with race, it's just a color, my Turkish friend.

Also you're more Europoid than most Middle-Easterners according to this graph. The J haplogroup is also Europoid if you consider the origins of it, which is in mostly Russia.

If you love dictators so much, you should bend your friends to your will. What are you, a fucking pussy?

I don't understand.

You hate being European?

I thought it was Caucasoids, Negroids, Mongoloids and Austroloids.

Caucasoids are Europoids, yes, also I forgot Austroloids.

So there's actually 5 races, Caucasians, Negroids, Mongoloids, Austroloids, and Americanoids.

Even though some people may say Americanoids are Mongoloids.

>The J haplogroup is also Europoid if you consider the origins of it, which is in mostly Russia.
Wtf are you talking about dude? J originated in the middle-east.

Oops.

But it doesn't matter, Middle-Easterners have Caucasoid features.

>turks claim they are white
>hurr durr >turks >white sandnigger
>turks claim they are non white
>lol u r actually euro

fuck off

this everytime

>being a "strormfag" is bad
>but being a black supremacist, or a Zionist is fine
Leftypol logic

being anti-white isn't being pro-black

Where did the poster say he was a supporter of Zionism, Black Supremacy or a 'lefty'?

You need to get out of the house, retard, you spend too much time on the internet.

>not knowing about the black-zionist supremacists that are an everyday menace to american family values, spreading hate-speech on the internet

>if you don't LOVE Hitler, you're a Zionist black supremacist

gosh I sure do love fanatics

Yes it is

good god you are retarded

ALL racial supremacy movements are a degenerate plague upon society. Now fuck off.

He's right, and the fact that you think it's bait makes you yet another dumb /pol/tard.

no I thought the other guy was bait

>Leftypol numales actually wants white people to hate their own race
I never thought you SJWs could be this stupid

Put more words in my mouth, will you? Opposing white supremacy is not self-hatred.

Yes it is, have a look at antifa

>antifa

The existence of this extremist group does not remotely prove your argument.

>implying I'm white

>denying while secretly supporting the genocide of millions of people is on par with supporting a movement for self-determination
k

You really are behind. White anti-semites are the biggest zionists nowadays, even more than jews. It's like the great compromise of the two, it seems like a win-win to get them out of Europe and the United and push the "lose" on someone else.
Leftists are the anti-zionists, not stormfags.

>putting shit up on your wall willy nilly like a fucking 16 year old

Shit taste.
Get a cabinet/frame with a glass cover.
Position various posters/flags/historical thing within it.

Don't use translated quotes.
Make it aesthetic.

Now it's talking point.

This, Hitler is a joke with shit quotes to match his shitty form of an ideology. It would be like a commie having a Stalin poster.

>Have a poster of Jose Antonio Primo De Rivera in my room
>Never have to take it down because he's too obscure for normies to know about

Feels good