Starting a wholesale underwear selling business

>Starting a wholesale underwear selling business

Good or bad idea? I can get all underwear very cheap.

>I can get all underwear very cheap.

can I tell you a secret? so can everyone else.

Sounds low margin. Why would a fortune 500 retailer disrupt their supply chain to buy undies from you?

can you?

What? I'm looking to sell to normal everyday people not multimillionares with 500 retail companies retard, fuck this stupid board all of you are fucking stupid NEETS that will never make it. I'm going to do it and when I start making decent money I'm going to comeback to this shit board to BRAG how I actually made it by providing a real product to everyday normal people and not investing on garbage shit like le penny stocks and trump coins,

Fuck you

Fuck you too

Fuck you, back to you cuck

so are you going to be that creep guy walking around with a bag full of underwear trying to sell it to people? Or rather will you be the creepy guy with bags full of underwear bringing them in stores to beg em to put it on the stores shelves. FFs every chink with a computer has a clothing company

No, because I will be selling online trough shopify, and other online marketplaces.

wow jackass, you came up with an idea that nobody on this shithole ever came up with. why don't you tell us about your redbubble store and your altcoin holdings while you're at it you pussy ass bitch.

>wholesale underwear
>looking to sell to normal everyday people

Normal people dont buy underwear wholesale, and if they want bulk undies they will go to costco. So I will ask now, why would a normal person want to buy wholesale undies from you?

Do not answer with shopify or ebay. I don't care about your platform. I care about your value proposition.

h-hi op, I don't have much money but I need clean clothes for interviews. what forms of payment do you accept?

In what world are you gonna be able to sell cheaper than existing whole sellers?

used underwear is where the money is at.

This is such a great idea OP, I bet you will make a lot of money!!! good luck

>file name 'biz'
kek

I've been to cosco the underwear they sell at wholesale is still expensive (comparing to what I'm planing to sell it at). What I mean by wholesale is a 12 pack of boxers for men for $15 or a 12 pack of socks for $8 that's "wholesale" for me anyway. I want to sell to normal people like you and me not multimillionares.

good luck with that

Do an auto underwear delivery service. My underwear only lasts a few months due to my poor post fap hygiene

Go for it user, good luck. [spoiler]90%+ cotton a best[/spoiler]
Want us to help with name suggestions that aren't variations of kek and trump references?

BTFO

Cash me outside how bow dat

1. Collect underpants
2. ?????
3. Profit

Yes you can buy panties for 50 cents a pair on aliexpress. It's not a secret