/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #79

THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Bunker Party Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Strategy Guide Content and Concert Spoilers]
pastebin.com/RiMtWAns

>[NieR:Automata Novellas] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

first for please pirate Nier

RECENT: Mixed (3,823 reviews)

hopefully this can send a message to SE about that buggy as fuck port

I hate the drama surrounding FAR and the fact that FAR was even a thing that had to be done

I highly recommend you to read concert scripts and all other lore from strategy guide and world book because it really gave a lot of context to game events and characters as well as said weapon stories.

>snazzy business Dev/Pop
I want to wear that to work.

>that expression
Slut.

THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Haha oops. Don't forget to fix this next thread

Machine lifeform pls

>dear diary
>the ass was fat

Not canon

I don't know which is worse, coupleposting or female posting

KILL YOURSELF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jk I love you not canon user

>love you
not canon sorry. But we can be a family

>try my hardest to find something emotionally draining enough to finally divert my attention away from Automata
>always come back to it
it's been two months already
help

I want to impregnate 2B and A2.

>help
no idea nothing helps.

you can only have A2, she was left free for a reason.

>female posting
I can fix that.

>female posting
Stop acting like you don't love us.

>Nier end A
>Bittersweet ending where nier finally suceeds in his goal of getting back with yohna but if you stop and think about it for 5 seconds you realize he basically just fucked everything up. Game could easily end here and work just fine

>Automata end A
>2B and 9S do a bunch of stuff, then adam dies for some reason and eve is really mad about it, then they kill him too and it looks like 9S has to also die but then he doesn`t
>Tons of plot and character threads completely unexplained, obviously not the ending

>Nier end B
>Lots of new scenes and dialogue that flesh out the reveal at the end of the first ending and one of the major characters
>Shadow nier gets his own little ending and emil is revealed to be alive, the game is even more able to stop here and be a satisfying ending.

>Automata end B
>9S learns a bunch of info about bosses and yorha that isn`t really relevant to anyone specifically and you could`ve mostly figured out by now anyway. Also there are some puppet shows
>Ending is the exact fucking same except there are SPOOKY GHOSTS in one scene and theres a mid credits segment that doesn`t matter. So obviously not the actual ending it has a fucking trailer for the next two endings

Your GF is not canon too?

>Nier end C
>Gives a resolution to kaines character arc. Mainly exists to contrast ending D but it still works as an ending

>Automata ending C and D
>Either all or 90% of the named characters die. Nothing is still explained except for things that don`t actually matter and the ark and ghost girls raise more questions then they answer. Again nothing is resolved

>Nier ending D
>A simple choice that strikes right at a weak point of any video game player. If you want this character you like and has lots of development to get a good ending (and she`s the only person who even has a shot at one) then delete your entire save that you`ve spent a lot of work tracking down weapons and doing sidequests in
>This is a choice that affects the player but is still a part of the actual story, as nier deletes himself and now yohna is seperate from him again. In spite of it this is still meta fuckery it`s still a real ending because it shows that kaine and yohna will now go off and live their lives

>Automata ending E
>For some reason the pods have magical powers and can rebuild everyone piece by piece and save their data, but only if you do a drawn out shooter segment over the end credits and take advantage of these online features
>Despite being the last ending this one actually explains the least out of any of them because it`s too up it`s own ass with the meta stuff.
>Deleting your save data is essentially an afterthought to pay it forward. Instead of it being your price for a ending where someone you like lives it`s just a thing you do because you`re done with this game anyway and it`s nice to help out.

I love everyone when we aren't arguing.

LOOK LOOK I AM POSTING NOT CANON user BAIT!!!!

how to shit on Automata in 2 posts.

>>Automata ending C and D
> Nothing is still explained
>Again nothing is resolved
sure

Yay I got one, and i though fishing was hard...

Same. Love you, user.

Doing this at level 64 is killing me.
Only my second try, but I'm just too inconsistent with the hacking, because I find some of the minigames to be borderline impossible.

ayy

Hi I Am mentaly sane

It's in color now.

Circle jerk retardation is still retardation. Just post arts without the "ahaha look at how funny this not funny in joke is"

>I find some of the minigames to be borderline impossible.
Git gud

Don't be a pussy, embrace the pain.

Hey guys. Just posting some photos of my brain dead son!

AGAIN, the same fucking bullshit "cross" minigame on the second asshole.

>Hips wider than her shoulders.

Christ.

Nicknames
>2B: Toobie
>9S: Nines
>A2: ???

Brute

Cute.

user...this is how female bodies are actually built. if your "gf" has shoulders wider than hips its probably a mentally ill tranny

>Dat gap

HNNNNNG

Keep your shitposting to the Souls generals, please.

hobo

Et tu

Aytoo, obviously. Those can't even be considered nicknames, you are literally just reading the alpha-numeric sequence and typing how it sounds

dumdum

Can you go out of the DLC trials and come back later or do you have to do all the challenges in one go?

You can leave and come back.

Mayofish is fucking killing me. Update already. ;_;

Questions with Taro about the performances from the latest issue of Dengeki Playstation

>that stupid fucking hat

why ruin such a nice aesthetic?

translator fag please

I wear a beret sometimes. I think they're cute. Like I said a couple of threads before, It's her stylist making her wear the hat.

Both 2B and A2 in game models have very nice gaps

Nine ehs vs Ninezuh
Call 2B Tubes then

I'll post it on reddit and ping some translators from there

>I think they're cute
they aren't. that hat in Irene pic makes women look like a limp wristed hipster fag that got trolled into being even more feminine than his dumpster genes have already cursed him with

Q: In the game, we see YoRHa units clash with each other every now and then, but between 2B, 9S, and A2, if they fought fairly one-on-one, which model would be the strongest?
Yoko: The Type-E is the strongest model. I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.

Q: A2 and 2B are both "number 2" models, but do they share the same base "self-consciousness data"? Say, for example, would it be possible to transfer all of A2's memory data over to 2B without any problems?
Yoko: A2 and 2B have different self-consciousness data. Yes, it would be possible to transfer A2's memory data over to 2B. I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.

Q: Despite A2 being a "number 2" model android, 9S didn't seem overly surprised at this fact when he first met her. Why was that?
Yoko: That's because he didn't notice at first. I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.

>I was told to give brief answers
who the fuck told him that?

(still working on the rest, give me a bit)

Kek, okay. That guy in the pic needs to get rid of the beard.

>The Type-E is the strongest model.
And 2B considers herself a failure of E model for a reason given that she was defeated by both 9S and A2 at some points.

does the pc version crash a lot or is that a crack problem specifically

Apparently it was a rushed Q&A that just sort of happened. Yoko literally ends every answer with something along the lines of "I'm giving rush answers here, so don't expect anything too in-depth"

I started a new game today because I was bored, and the captain that was supposed to die just never died, and flew along with me til the end where you enter the tunnel.

I thought it was mildly interesting.

yeah.. the beard is the problem xD

Q: While 9S's reaction upon seeing 2B stabbed was understandable, why did he go on to hate A2 to the extent that he did?
Yoko: Did it really seem like he actually hated her that much? I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.

Q: In the settings materials and the stage play, we hear about something called the "Day Countries" and the "Night Countries." Without going too in-depth, could you explain a little bit about this to us?
Yoko: In the world of NieR, a certain incident in the world's past caused the Earth's axis to shift. Because of this, there's now a world of permanent daytime, as well as a world of permanent nighttime. I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.

>Yoko: Did it really seem like he actually hated her that much?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>global rule 13
How are you not banned yet?

i had crashing problems with the dauphong "Day One" upload. trying the HeroMaster "FITGIRL" upload now, but not holding my breath

from my google searches it seems that the crashing is a problem for the official paid release as well, but mainly for most of the AMD cards and a small subset of nvidia cards. im running a HD7900 series

If I told you why I'd be banned for dissent

>Did it really seem like he actually hated her that much?
uh oh

Why is commander so useless

Creepy

Q: In the stage play, we learn that the "YoRHa plan" was originally conceived by Zinnia, and that Number 9 found out everything about it. Is it safe to assume that Number 9 and 9S are the same model?
Yoko: Their names are different, which means they're totally different models. I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.

Q: Actually, if Number 9 hated Zinnia's "YoRHa plan" so much, why did he go along with it anyway?
Yoko: That's a big misconception. Number 9 didn't hate the YoRHa plan at all. What he was strongly against was the construction design of the YoRHa units themselves (specifically the Black Box system.) I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.

Q: What's the reason for Zinnia and Pod 043 having the same voice?
Yoko: The prototype base for Pod 043's personal data was taken from Zinnia himself, that's why. I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.

>Q: Despite A2 being a "number 2" model android, 9S didn't seem overly surprised at this fact when he first met her. Why was that?
>Yoko: That's because he didn't notice at first.

A twin of the most important person in his life and he doesn't notice? That poor boy needs new glasses.

So I just finished Nier
If replicants were sterile why does everyone online say that everything was Nier's fault?
Humanity was fucked no matter what they did

I contribute. I post a lot of the 2B9S art I find on twitter.

2B a SHIT

Is there gonna be any dlc/expansion stuff for automata like there was for dark souls? I want to play through again n unlock the lore stuff but fuck me I can't find the motivation after being cucked by ending E

Because Shadowlord Nier was the source of special magic that kept all the Gestalts from going insane and reverting. Once a Gestalt reverts, the corresponding replicant gets the black scrawl disease and dies. So,
no functional human souls are left and no bodies to put the souls in even if there were.

Q: In the stage play, there's nothing to indicate that A2 woke up, but are we free to think that she re-awakened as well somewhere?
Yoko: With regards to all such speculation, you're absolutely free to think for yourself and assume whatever you please. I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.

Why is N2 so cute?

I understand that, but without children humanity would be fucked since replicant age right?

And that's the whole interview. The text at the top is basically just saying "here's a really rushed Q&A with Yoko Taro to hopefully clear some things up, go read it."

>Yoko: The prototype base for Pod 043's personal data was taken from Zinnia himself, that's why.
Well here we go.
Best dad.

>I was told to give brief answers, so that's all I can say about this.
Why does he keep saying this every answer?

rip A2

because it looks like a little girl. most people find those cute.

>Yoko: With regards to all such speculation, you're absolutely free to think for yourself and assume whatever you please.
Awesome. This is the best answer about E he could ever give.

At least she's with best girl.

Probably because he's just answering really quickly because some answers would take way too long to explain in-depth. That and he's probably just trying to be funny.

>What he was strongly against was the construction design of the YoRHa units themselves (specifically the Black Box system.)

>This is a really fucked up idea but what the hell lets do it anyway.

Good shit, user. Thanks for translating.

yfw it turns out that the conclusion N2 derived from analyzing Project Gestalt is that little girls are the most powerful and influential beings of all.