What would be the motorcycle equivalent for a modified datsun 510?

What would be the motorcycle equivalent for a modified datsun 510?

>Japanese
>Modified
>1970's
>Handles well (for it's time)

>What's the equivalent to an old shitter on 4 wheels
A shitter on 2 wheels, I'd assume.

More seriously, pretty much any sub-300cc Japanese sports.

Honda Super Cub

Nah, because a super cub has no performance related background.

70's commuterbike like a Z400 or CB400F

>Motorcycle
>1970's
>Handles well for its time
Literally nothing, all 1970's bikes have big fuck off engines, spaghetti frames and brakes so shit you would be better off putting your feet down to stop.

Ah yes the z400 and z500, well known for their violent tank slappers outta fukken nowhere that normally resulted in death

You can't compare cars to bikes of the same era because it's like comparing apples to oranges.

What about the modified part?

>Doesn't understand what "For it's time" means.

>bike equivalent of a datsun 510 (modded)
half a datsun, user.
On a more serious note, h2 mach 3.
Cheap, fast, handles like a wet noodle nowadays but kind of a big deal at the time.

cafe racers are gay

that's not a cafe racer

if you were to ride a bike like that on the street it would be.

it's not a street bike

if you road a bike that looked exactly like it on the street with a headlight on the front people would call it a cafe racer.

Speaking hypothetically of course.

>if you road a bike

yeah fuckface, cafe racers were made to imitate the actual race bikes of the time, also who the fuck cares what people will call it, just ride the fucking thing

cafe racers are gay though

i don't want to be associated with cafe racers even if it's a nice race inspired 70's bike

if cafe fags modified their instagram shit bikes for historic racing instead of posing that would be acceptable

Why do they have to race?

By that logic cbr1000 owners should race and shouldn't post their bikes on instagram.

it's like you read my mind user