/opgg/ - One Piece (Games) General

Last Thread: Japan 3rd Anni Edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>May 11: 3rd Anni Sugofest
>May 11-29: 2nd Anni Sunny Active
>May 17-29: 3 Year Anniversary Socket Book Island
>May 11-15: x3 Skill Up
>May 13-15: Rainbow Evolver Island
>May 21: Story Characters and Turtles on FP Permanently

- Coliseum - (Cavendish)
>May 03-22: Orlumbus (NEW) / Helmeppo (NEW) /Kin'emon / Ace / Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>May 02-16: Law & Monet (NEW)
>May 11-18: Kimono Croc / Violet & Sanji / Prison Break Mr.3
>May 16-30: Shirahoshi (NEW)
>May 18-25: Nami & Robin / Young Vivi / Kimono Jinbe

- Raids -
>May 15: Fujitora *NEW* (Shanks)
>May 12-15: Clash of Clashes (Includes Buster Call, Boa, and Akainu)
>May 19: Aokiji (Shanks)
>May 20: Kizaru (Shanks)
>May 21: Garp (Shanks)
>May 22: Akainu (Shanks)

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>May 10/11/13/14: Restaurant Le Crap
>May 11-13: Navy Sugofest
>May 12: Doflamingo Forest Up
>May 16-22: Story Characters on FP
>May 24-25: 2x Special Level Up

- Coliseum -
>May 03-21: Killer (NEW) / X-Drake (NEW) / Coby / Wyper/ LuckyRoo

- Fortnights -
>May 09-23: WB Pirates Pt.3 (NEW)
>May 09-16: Tom's Workers / Shandians
>May 16-23: Arlong (Ranking) / Kuro / Buggy

- Raids -
May 11: Pica

Other urls found in this thread:

optc.info/checklist
poal.me/3yry2j
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the new thread.

Looking forward to fp story units. Anons who've run into this before, how do you feel about chances to pull enel, Lucci and croc? Or any decent unit really

pretty bad

The odds are really really bad.

Looks like some useful fortnights coming up. Not sure I care much for this week's.

So if I want to reroll in JPN. Should I aim for TS Luffy with free Sabo or Akainu with free WB?

This one is better than the other

Whoever you like more out of the two. You can't go wrong. Akainu though you can just slap any reds you get on your team and be fine.

goddamit I shouldn't have left the chopperman missions for the last day

Do whichever you want. If you're splitting hairs about marginal differences then you aren't going to have fun.

No matter how much we need it, I don't think we're allowed to have a shitposter containment general.

>Not updating the JP events at all
Sheesh, Global players sure get jealous easily...
Remember to use the other thread.

OP is just fine.

it's just the elitist shitposter trying to stir up shit again, just report the other thread for flamewar baiting

just put sage in the options field

New thread with updated events

Other one has terrible formatting, even if it wasn't just an elaborate shitpost. I won't support something that looks like a 4 year old took a shit on their keyboard.

>I don't think we're allowed to have a shitposter containment general.
> Why are you here then?

>Aesthetic vs actually having the info people want

????
it's literally exactly the same as this one in terms of formatting

>A shitposting thread
How about no

sooo Jesus' 5 turn 1.5 fighter boost looking pretty good now with G4

This OP doesnt have the updated events

If you global faggots want to let the thread die again then make your own thread

Here is the real one: →

this is a good point, although most battles don't drag out for 3 turns

>tfw no Jesus or Don Sai

yeah but I was thinking more in terms of colo, you can boost on the midboss and then still have the boost the next stage

HOLY SHIT JUST FUCK OFF YOU LITERAL AUTIST

Oh my fucking god

Its missing all the JP events. I thought Global faggots didn't want to shitpost, since they took up half of the last thread complaining about it.
Guess its just hypocrisy as usual. Sage this fucking shit

OP is fine

>"WAH PEOPLE PLAY THE BETTER VERSION AND ITS NOT FAIR"

>assmad globabby detected
thanks for proving that globad retards are literally no better than the JP shitposters

I PLAY JAPAN ONLY YOU MISERABLE CUNTS. Can you just fuck off the the /v/ shithive where you came from?

With 3rd Anni coming up, the thread will reach the bump limit before those events even started. Use common sense.

Its missing the updated Colo for JPN
Its missing the socket book island
Its missing the upcoming raids

You're a fucking retard. Never reproduce

Compare
- Coliseum - (Cavendish)
>May 03 - 22: Orlumbus (NEW) / Helmeppo (NEW) / Kin'emon / Ace / Rebecca
>Orlumbus, Kin'emon and Ace
>Byrnndi World

to

- Coliseum - (Cavendish)
>May 03-22: Orlumbus (NEW) / Helmeppo (NEW) /Kin'emon / Ace / Rebecca

What, the 4 lines of legend manual islands, returning fortnights that don't start for over 2 weeks, and the garbled Colo description to take up more room? How will I ever live?

That's more than worth removing even cursory information about Global.

Remove the fucking quick links if you have to you actual cunt. I'm sick of you fags, and I need to finish my Chopperman missions, so fuck off.

>Shiptosting general deleted
welp here they come

>its missing news but because I'm bad at Japan it doesnt matter

prove it you fucking cunt
And stop posting if you do anyways, your all-caps posts reek of autism

I need some help here. I'm going to have 12 multis and I have Ts Luffy, Corazon, Koala, and 2nd anni ace as notable units. I'd like to get G4 and Boa so that would be 6 pulls on day 1 and 2 pulls on day 2. If I pull Ts Brook on day 1 I probably shouldn't get boa? And I'm not sure about Shanks since I don't know his typing. How should I spend my other 4 pulls? 3 more in day 1 to get the guaranteed legend with max special? And 1 more in day 2 to get another guaranteed legend and not pull on day 3 at all?

here, just finished a run

now go to bed, elementary school starts early

>remove the quick links
No. Just because you dont use resources doesnt mean other people should be in the dark because you already know about them.

Way to prove you have no idea what you're doing.

>I can't justify why JP's returning fortnights are worth removing Global entirely just for a shitpost
>better call him bad at the game

JP should have the most of the OP, but this is an actual balance.

See

>hides name and plvl
That could be literally anyone elses screenshot, from reddit even.

So globabby confirmed. Way to fuck the thread for your dying version.

Dump them in a pastebin if you have to. There's literally nothing worse than removing an entire version of the game.

>only 98k exp to level
>literally plvl 179 so just started maybe yesterday
>I play ONLY JP!!!! not a globalkek I swear

>its balanced
You extended Globals date range for its events to make that happen, and shortened JPNs event date range.

Go fuck yourself, nobody is falling for that shit

They'll go away eventually is you stop replying to them

>They'll go away eventually is you stop replying to them
So they're never going away then

Are we being ambushed or something?

literally started playing this game 1,5 month ago

I'm done arguing with social rejects like you anyway, I'll go back playing the game instead

post em

optc.info/checklist

cant believe im nearing 600 days

No they won't

In case you forgot, Japan players outnumber Globabby players now. So again, thanks for fucking up the OP for your shitty dying version. I'm sure this thread needs to die at 300 posts again because Globabbies needed to feel important.

Time to settle this once and for all
poal.me/3yry2j

>wake up
>you helped 15 friends
>no shout out

Welp, it took me a whole 7 days, 2 of them not counting cause of full work days but in under a week, managed to get 300 whole gems. Also 200 box space, but since I was farming Alvida and GPU books, I basically needed that.

You think I can reach plvl 250 in 2 hours ?

Don't tell me it's just a chance for story units, with fodder as majority. We already get fodder. I want rr fp is that so wrong?

I'm done farming, managed to get 23 luffies to socket G4 tomorrow
hope I don't get shit

kek

How? theres nothing to do on Global

impressive, how?

It's chance at getting pretty much any story unit, as well as turtles. So it's just a diluted pool, but no fodder. Just shit like the Skypeia and Baroque Works nobodies.

Then whine to Bamco then. Theyre removing themselves, and its clear as fucking day they have no intentions of keeping Global well maintained in its lifetime.
Fucking up the OP just so you can feel like you arent getting shafted by them is just hurting the version that is alive and well.

Started with 30 gems from a reroll acc, and with TS Luffy, just flew by all of the story mode I could, all of the extra isles, all of the coliseums underground/exhibs, evolvers, and chopperman missions. Also the initial bat missions

well japan won sorry folks looks like japan is now the main game ITT

If Boa is your waifu you should get her. If you have 12 multis though you could go all in on one day, and get a random maxed skilled. Then just save two for another day. Day 1 has the best legends, but day 2 and 3 have some strong sub units. It all depends on what matters more to you.

I was thinking of getting Boa day 2 because her special is great for both TS and G4 Luffy. I wonder what her stats are though.

Should I pull for him? I don't really need G4 since I have none of his required subs.

Is fortnight decalvin actually good or just a meme?

dead thread
Thanks Globads

Just marginally better than RR, but a meme.

i dont worry about the thread dying since you cant stop yourself from shitpostingwhole day

>the only good socket in this fn is a secret char

every time

Squardo's okay.

>chopperman mission literally skipped me 191-196
wew

I'm gonna have this team tomorrow
bretty gud

Having no Boa or Wild Sanji is sort of sad for G4, because he sort of needs them

>this shitty ass team does this much damage
>while having 80% DR
how is this balanced

I don't think I'm gonna make it. I didn't count on every other one becoming clear 5 events. It's just taking forever, even choosing fast ones.

Why? He has Kizaru

That's a quite shitty art.

Make to what ? 200 ?

No, just to the end of the mission line. I'm well past 200.

>with 80% DR
But he needs it? He needs to tank hits since he has about half of TS Luffys damage (at least with these subs he does)

Do they expire ?

the 3x ship is not the missions

That team they posted isn't even that good, its a bare bones one, comon .

No, but the ship does in an hour and a half.

guys please don't pull until I'm back from college I want to experience it with you, I should be home 4 hours after the sugo starts

Then just get up to the 80th one, since its Mihawk raid dependant and no more exp missions come.

That's what I'm saying. I'm at around 60, but they take forever since you have to clear 5 extra island missions every other one.

oh that makes more sense
just clear the 5 stams

1 hour and 20 minutes left of 3x exp ship

I think I'm just done. I'm really exhausted, and I already hit 200. There's no point if I'm not having fun, and I stopped having fun hours ago.

Dont be weak user
Its only an hour and half
Theres never gonna be a time as good as this.

The entire point of this account is just to have fun with G4, and I think 12 or so Plvls isn't going to make a significant difference with that.

Do I start storing RCV candies on a mule for whatever character I might pull next?

Or do I just go ahead and start giving RCV to Robin for Robin+?

Store them. You don't know if you might pull something better, and you might want to put them on Moria or someone else anyway.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!