Can you imagine being in an insane motorcycle wipeout that obliterates your body...

Can you imagine being in an insane motorcycle wipeout that obliterates your body? Experiencing an intense rush that no living man has ever walked back from?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7ef_1501607817
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been in two accidents near fatal. But motorcycle accidents are your fault even if it was an accident. You chose to ride it, while laughing at us in our moving cages. I have no pity toward motorcyclers.

BIKES ARE SICK

200MPH ASS OUT HEAD FIRST, JUST YOUR FACE RIPPING THROUGH THE WIND, CLOSEST THING TO FLYING WHILE STILL ON THE GROUND

BUT IF YOU RECK HARD ITS GAME OVER, THAT MILLISECOND BEFORE YOU HIT THE PAVEMENT JUST GIVE UP AND DIE

had a high side on my hayabusa. That was the last time I ever rode a motorcycle

liveleak.com/view?i=7ef_1501607817

>hey user wanna ride along?

wait is this really how people feel about bikes outside dbt? :(

Never underestimate stupidity.

Nah I ride and get night terrors about crashing

Well yeah everyone is afraid of crashing but I was talking about
>hurr i like cars and cars arent bikes so bikes are gay and anyone who rides them are gay and now ill post about it on my chinese cartoon forum

Yes, people whom are 100% likely to die anyways are afraid of dying. That's the jest of it.

I say its better to die doing something you enjoy, instead of dying choking on a piece of jello in a retirement home after shitting myself.

My grandma died choking on a chicken bone alone in a retirement home :(

I ride and agree with Pretty much every motorcycle crash is rider error. If you ride on the street you should just accept it. Who's fault it is doesn't matter if your gonna die anyway.

People like that exist, welcome to the real world.

I've crashed a couple of times, as long as you don't get hurt it's no big deal.

As long as you sit down and learn from it you'll be fine.

>bikers getting pissy itt just for not getting pity/sympathy
Why. Biking isn't an activity for people who care if they die. The number one sentiment I see from bikers is they want to die doing it.

Bikers are the worst people on the road next to coalrollers and people who drive under the speed limit, and that's saying something.

>riding a motorcycle
>not expecting to die
I accepted this fact already, I want to die while filled with adrenaline.

>ITT: Circlejerk about how motorsycles are deaf traps.
XD

The great thing about deaf traps is they're good with their hands.

holy shit. so much happens in these 30 seconds

Objectively wrong Cyclists are the worst, they're literally pedestrians who expect to be treated like 2000lb vehicles.

You might think bikers are being assholes but the point is that most of us just want you to get to get out of the way so you won't crush us because you're on your phone.

Even if its some act of god that puts your bike down. You need to take complete responsibility for your safety when you get on that bike. Being as hyper-aware as you should be can be exhausting for new riders and dangerously lacking in experienced riders who think they know it all and have over routinized their riding.

i drive under the speed limit when its raining because of chinese tires

>Chinese tyres

You're worse than cyclists desu

Underrated