Are Americans too stupid to drive manual?

Are Americans too stupid to drive manual?

What did OP mean by this?

Autos are faster and get better mpg. Sorry shitskin.

So is he a neet?

>Fursuit

No he's in IT and makes six figures.

Yea, I work in IT as well but he posts his photos online?

What is he working for some small IT shop?

The OP pic is like 8 years old. That's how autistic Veeky Forums is.

If I were the boss and I saw this guy pull into the parking lot in that car for the interview I wouldn't hire him.

every time

That's ridiclous

Looks like a good kid, but so open with his photo online? I barely show the photos of my car.................................

>The OP pic is like 8 years old.
>very clearly has a 2015 inspection sticker on the windshield

BTFO

>put third person in the middle of the bench
>go to shift
>accidentally gently fondle their balls

Yeah pretty much.

I'm American and I have only ever owned manuals, but not one of my friends or family members aside from my father know how to drive it whatsoever. It's a lost skill.

If I wasn't a neet stupid loser*

Upset ricer detected. Sorry buddy, but in the real world driving a shitbox covered in anime stickers makes a negative impression on potential employers.

Doesn't matter, your personality and portfolio sell the show. Lol feel bad for you living like a slave cause people might not like what you like

>accidentally
;)

Unless you're some kind of prodigy there's going to be someone else applying for the same job who's going to be equally, or more qualified for the job than you. If that the other candidate also carries himself better than you (ie doesn't have a huge ego, doesn't drive a riced out clunker plastered with anime stickers with the backseat littered with onaholes), he's the one that will be hired. If that guy from the picture works in IT, this is probably even more brutal since there are tons of Indians willing to take the job who are quiet, obedient, competent, and willing to work for less.

That's when whatever that thing is expires

yuropoors are too stupid to drive the weenie

>f Indians willing to take the job who are quiet, obedient, competent, and willing to work for less.

>kek

you don't know shit about working with Indians or Mexicans from India/Mexican IT companies

They aint shit, and I'm steaming that we are off loading jobs over seas

Considering the first real auto transmissions weren't around till the late 50's and there were million cars then, I'd say yes, They can. Wasn't Europe still on horses back then? How many people in Europe had cars at that time? 1000 maybe? I'd say America has more manual driving experience than all of Europe combined.

That makes it a 2014 sticker, as Texas has annual inspection. Still five years less than user originally said.

Wait Texas has inspections? Even my shitty leaf province doesn't do this

>Are Americans too stupid to drive manual?

Some of them. But most of us can pass the doctor's evaluation to apply for a license to drive manual. It's not hard.

salty europoors and other niglets of the world make this thread like everyday.

America is king of everything. We have both automatics and manuals. Autos are superior for normies and daily driving. Manuals fill their own niche. As rulers of the world, we have free choice to decide what we spend our freedom dollars on. Continue to worry about what we do in our superior land, because we probably don't even know where your shithole is on a map. Suck a dick, foreign commie faggot.

too lazy
but desu a toque converter is handy in traffic
>dat toque multiplication
>dat exploitable lag

>less than 20% of americans know how to drive stick
>cash for clunkers wiped out a lot of older manual cars
>manufacturers heavily investing in CVT and DCT
>fewer manual cars on the road
>no cars to learn on
>people like me will never loan their car to a friend so that they can destroy it and fuck up the clutch

i learned by hiring a manual instructor. 2 hour lesson for about $140. best Veeky Forums money i ever spent. he was telling me that his business is stronger now than it was even 10 years ago because there are fewer ways to learn manual on your own and rental fleets don't have them anymore

No, we just drive more often and have better car culture so we prefer automatics

Are euro fags too lazy to bump non alphonse threads?

Just by watching the news, you hear how stupid people there are.
I wouldn't be too surprised that learning stick is too much for most of them.