>buy new wheels
>shitty calipers and rusty rotors are now front and center

I did not think of this Veeky Forums, what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmEEYTtIfMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BREMBO ALL THAT SHIT

FPBP

If they are worth looking at, paint them whatever color you want (the calipers and rotor hats). If they are just standard econobox rotors and calipers, paint them black or silver.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmEEYTtIfMU

It's really not that fuckin hard nigga

This is exactly why I think spinny spoked rims are awful, who wants to see a coilover and a brake rotor and caliper and the dirty ass splash guards and all that behind the wheel?
I'd much rather look at a nice machined and polished wheel than any of that, even if you have nice brakes it still looks shitty imo, and then you have one more spot you need to keep clean on your car, behind the fuckin wheels.

>brake clean suddenly dissolves rust

>remove calipers
>clean with wire wheel
>paint with caliper paint
>buy some cheap rotors that have been coated so they don't rust as quickly

Iktf. My calipers are in pretty bad shape but I don't want to repaint them because I'll lose the logo.

They certainly look awful when you're losing control and almost drive off the side of a twisty huh?

Just masking tape over the logo. Cut to fit with an xacto and then paint over it. Peel off and the logo is magically still there and visible

Oh give him a brake already. You probably don't even own a car to get hektik in

I don't know if better brakes would have really helped in his situation. Or should I say yours there furfag? Good job remembering to turn off your tripcode this time

asspained busriding weaboo detected, how's the McJob treating you?
Did your roommates in your studio apartment eat your last frozen bean burrito?

And the tripcode is back on ladies and gentlemen

>so asspained he thinks I dropped trip and samefagged
God, I love your tears so much

But not nearly as much as you love the idea of fucking that fox am I right? Well as long as it's a boy fox I mean

YES, give me all your tears MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Does this guy actually rape dogs or is it a joke?

>waifuposting

keep em comin'

Holy shit dude I'm reading that conversation and not seeing him crying at all. You on the other hand are overcompensating. Something there's a bit of video evidence of isn't there?

Stay asspained lmao

It was a serious question, I'm pretty sure raping dogs is against the law so if you do that you'd better stop

Not in Canada it's not

Not in my state, it's not a federal law and varies from state to state.