Does anyone else intentionally try to box people in when parking? I think it's hilarious...

Does anyone else intentionally try to box people in when parking? I think it's hilarious. When I go for lunch there's this little plaza near my work with lots of restaurants and a hotel. I like to park as close as humanly possible to the driver side of the car I park beside. I then get my lunch and come back to watch the frustrated cuck lose his shit when he can't move his bull-prepping mobile.

i have before, but i don't care if people door or key my car either

why are you people so obsessed with cuckolding

seriously where did you all come from, the internet didn't used to be like this

>Does anyone else intentionally try to box people in when parking?
Yup, and I have the shitbox to back it up as well. 1994 Civic with 220k miles and it's a giant piece of shit. Outside of typical maintenance, I give no fucks what happens to the car. If I see truck assholes take up two parking spots, I will park my car right next to their drivers side door so they cannot get it open.

I'll take things that don't happen for 200 alex

>open passenger door
>sit down
>slide across 6 feet of bench seat to the driver's side
>back out

>park at the back of the parking lot away from others
>go shopping
>come back and see someone parked next to me out of all of the other fucking places
>they parked like 5 inches from my drivers side door
>mfw
>walk around to their car
>kick a dent into their drivers side door
>get my keys out and key "NIGGER" into their quarter panel
>climb into my shitbox through the passenger side barely fitting over the console
>drive away

I don't even give a shit if you faggots don't believe me. That shit just made my blood boil.

curious what you drive user?

Alt-rights are braindead morons with no education, with a vocabulary limited to memes they hear from other memespouts. No doubt some triggered mouth-breather from /pol/ is already angrily typing a reply to this because I called a spade a spade.

Cuck replaced fag because fag was becoming accepted. You would know this if you weren't a newfag from leddit.

Ancient history, but yes I have. I own the red Probe.

god damn every single car in this picture is a steaming turd

jej

>called a spade a spade
Your racism is not appreciated here. In fact is against global rules outside of /b/ and /pol/. Enjoy your ban.

The fact you just used that "alt-right" buzzword means you're a braindead moron with no education whatsoever.

I was on the receiving end of something like this, but I clearly deserved it.

>going to chili's for dinner with some friends
>the parking lot is packed
>I see a few open spaces
>park at an angle and take up 3 parking spaces
>gf starts to laugh
>decide to stay parked like that
>gf is laughing hard
>we go in to eat dinner
>come back out
>my car has Bahama Bucks thrown all over it
>they took the empty styrofoam cups and shoved them in between my door handles
I'm sorry, it will never happen again.

>braindead moron with no education whatsoever
and you're driving a diesel Fiat, LMAO

It was after the Moot thing, a a cuck video autoplayed on all boards for like a day and everyone seems to be obsessed with it after that. Then /pol/ and T_D jumped on it and it just spiralled from there

Lol, I've caved someone's door in for that.

I carry around a hammer expressly for this.

You sound like a cuck

Good way to get your car keyed or dinged up.

>vocabulary limited to memes
proceeds to use meme words himself

Totally was, at least mine was at the time. Lol was worth it

The last time sometime did this to me it was a BMW that had to park 8 inches over the line into my space to do it. I pulled the pins from his tire valves on the side I could get to then poured a bottle of brake fluid on the roof of his car.

Haha. Do it faggit. You'll find all your tires slit.

I'll steal shit from your car if you do that.

t.actual thief

It's sad how right you are

Sometimes. I'm a delivery driver with a crowded parking lot shared with an upper class social bar. Our parking lot gets full of dualies taking up multiple spots then we have nowhere to park when we're done our deliveries, then people back into our cars idling in the middle of the lot trying to get rushed our next delivery.

This guy was eating inside our pizza place and heard us commenting about the asshole taking up 3 spots, he didn't ask us to move he just reversed out with his wife guiding him.

The Probe was the least offensive one in that picture. Congrats

plebbitor cuck triggered

idk but I find it funny how once i stopped being involved in it it became a widespread word. When I was a bull I never saw the word cuck outside of the fetish sites I would use

>kick your mirror
>drive off
faggot
>inb4 you say you'll get my tag number
I don't have a tag.

>t.nigger

Forgot to put my name on when I posted this.

>He actually needed his wife to guide him out of that

Americans can't fucking drive