>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
>'Strayan Scenic as fuck

>/dat/ Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist
/dat/ discord: discordapp.com/invite/fd6NtfP (need verified email to speak, post car and state when you join)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2Esdvam
youtube.com/watch?v=NaBI1SqIhak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much boost can my stock 121 handle?

shall i post the bald mans head again

Whos that

All of it

Even Australians are better than alphonse bump

carckold

>sell car
>buyer keeps messaging you

Who else hates this shit? Buyer txt'd me over 2 days and fuckin called me yesterday straight after work. Blocked him now. Only kept number in phone in case anything happened with roady/rego.

>sold Golf GTI to some young trust fund lebbo kid
>txts me next day, asks where to get the car tuned for "more power". Asked him to use google.
>asked me if he should put in "bigger injectors". Again, I told him to google or consult a workshop.
>txts me saying shit like "got a quote for a full 3inch exhaust system, how good is that". Why the fuck is he telling me this.
>fuckin calls me yesterday at 4pm and casually started telling me about his day and then proceeded to tell me how the car feels "laggy" and wants to know if I knew the average 0-100 time for the car stock. This is getting fucking ridiculous
>tell him I just finished work and gtg, hang up on him
>block number right away

He just wants a friend. I only talked to the buyer of my stuff to see how they went with installing it, etc.

Carkhold

Nobody wants to be a part of these threads any more.

Please stop creating them.

Going for my bike L plates next weekend. Can't wait to take the old KLR out on the road

Do you have a death wish?

Fuck off then you cuckold

should u post the discord link?

?

No, I just want to do more trail riding without stressing about police.

You can get an offroad only license for dirt bikes so you don't get cucked by police.

>thinking about blowing off a date tomorrow to do shit to my car since some parts should be arriving

Do I do it lads?

What car? Also is she hot?

Why not just get my full licence?

Invite her to wrench with you

Offroad one is like $10 a year, you'll be paying extra when you renew your license for something you rarely use.

Are you confusing licence with registration? I'm pretty sure you can't get an offroad only motorbike licence.

Probably

Like pic related.

Incredibly hot, I don't know how I managed getting her.

Might do that but prefer to work alone. I was thinking I'd just send her snapchats and shit of me doing it.

Wait until the weekend. You'll be one of the only people on here with a gf

Well alright maybe. She was excited to see the changes though so it's gonna be hard. She's busy this weekend unfortunately.

I thought some of you other guys had gf and dated?

I do, I didn't do anything to my car until I started going out with my gf though.

Honestly thats an excuse to see her again after this date you're going to have tomorrow.

Fuck me that is a dope car

True. The changes were something where she was like "cant wait to see it next time" and she was like that with a few other things.

Thanks bro. Pic obviously isn't my actual car but it is the same. But holy shit, old beemers looked sweet right?

fuck you are lucky user!
not because of the gf but because of the car.
that exact model is my dream car.

My sides
Screencapped

They're the fucking dream for sure. I'd recommend the ones with the M30 over all the others though, shits easy as fuck to work on.

Are these any good for a weekender? Just moved close to work so no longer need my daily diesel shitter and want something fun

Nah, get a v8 m8.

No idea then, You could see if she wants to help then take her out for dinner.

I'm addicted to boost tho

Don't get a wrx then, Unless you vape.

Don't get one if you fall for memes easily

He needs the red horns to make go faster

Never

get an
EVO
V
O
instead

And other personal items they like

now i want an e32.
what models lads?

one of you fuckers is very close to my in-laws

From the research I've done the m30 in the 735i is bulletproof, just need to watch the cooling system. With a 7 series I'd be concerned about other issues like electrics and all that shit.

muh Monaro

yes yes sr20

M60B40 v8 seems like the one to get

from the experience of my dad going through 3 of them in 6 years, they are definitely not bulletproof

u should join the discord muh dood its a pita to post here

discord.gg/2Esdvam

But yeah BMW are meme machines mate

I'm so Australian that I have didgeridoo as my exhaust system and it sounds kinda like this
youtube.com/watch?v=NaBI1SqIhak
>Pic is me
How Australian are you guys

NICE try seppo im facken on to u cunt its like 3am ehre no cunt up

>dog barking at rain

are dogs autistic?

not as autistic as cats

bump

10k to spend what do i buy

20 excels

nissan pulsar gtir