AHHH MY Veeky ForumsTISM

Dealer keeps making minor scratches on my rims during tire rotations because their techs are too lazy/incompetent w/impact wrench.

They already have in my file to use hand tools and no impact wrench, but their techs still do it.

Should I make them order me a new set of wheels?

2017 Toyota Camry, yes I'm an Veeky Forumstist and yes I'm REEEEE'ing. I can't rotate my own tires because I need dealer stamps to certify my tire warranty (which I'll need cuz 4/32" at 14k miles lol).

>Owning a Camry
>Expecting to be such a big shot the dealer cares what autism you put in your file about vehicle maintenance that you can't do yourself.
>Thinking they'll buy you some new wheels over it.

Send a pic of yourself please.

Send a pic of your dick

I take my car in for SERVICE, not to get fucked up. And the simple fact that you shouldn't be fucking up somebody else's shit because you're too lazy to do your job properly.

>caring about your shitty camry 17"s

You own a Toyota Camry, not a Mercedes-Benz.

Why shoudl I not care?

The camry s way nicer than your 3k civic

Learn to accept tint scratches on you vehicle that virtually everyone in the world considers a shit box. A 2017 model year shitbox, but a box of shit none the less.

Do you also park in the busy crowded parts of parking lots in between other cars and expect that the other drivers and thier dastardly children are going to be careful getting in thier cars because of your Toyota shitbox is so impressive and worthy of special care and attention.

Did your parents give you too much praise during potty training and now you expect everyone to be awed by your mediocre shit?

Lel if I were an attention-whoring faggot who wanted your approval I could a buy a million other "shinier" cars than a Camry.

Stop putting other ppl down because of your toxic insercurities and projection.

I don't care if ___ thinks Camry is a shitbox, I love my stuff and they don't have a right to fuck it up, Honda Civic or Ferrari

That's a giggle, I drive a 2014 E350.

Then rotate your own fucking tires holy shit.
>But muh warranty
Then too fucking bad m8

Hahaha prly worth less than a new Camry actually.

Do you think your 2014 E350 is so impressive and worthy of special care an attention?

No, it's the principle. The dealer should NOT be scratchign anybody's car, whether it's a Kia or Lamborghini or your pre-owned Benz/BMW/badge-mobile

>projection
>insecurity
The post.

Its a fucking Camry. The difference between a rusted to shit 1997 Camry and yours is a blink of the eye. People dont think your car is nice. They think its a couple of decades away from looking like the shit it is destined to be.

You need to understand that people are not going to give your Camry the attention of a million dollar supercar. You didn't pay for that care. You just didn't. They are not going to buy you wheels.

If you don't care about being flashy why do you care about tiny scratches only you can see and nobody will ever care about because its a Camry not a Veyron.

I know you want to feel like your wheels and everything else about your car is important but they are not. And you are not important either. Your autism is not important. Your wheels are worthless and meaningless to everyone in the world but you. If you don't want them scratched, move them yourself. Or make like Mandy Moore and learn How to Deal.

You just can't see out of your own limited frame of wanting to impress. I have way more money I could spend to impress some nerds with a car but I don't give a shit about that.

I like my wheels intact because I know how to drive and park and don't curb them, I want my wheels intact for the same reason people want iPhone cases---everybody's grandchild has an iPhone, nobody is impressed by your iPhone, but we respect our belongings and it has no reason to be fucked up.

Just cuz it's not a Bugatti Veyron doesnt mean it doesn't deserve to be maintaine dproperly. Just cuz you're a fail@lyfe NEET doesn't mean you don't deserve to live. Oh wait...

Anti alphonse bump

I ain't alphonse, just a guy with a generic car making carfags buttmad simply for having bought a "boring" car

it's like trolling without even trying, just mention the word "camry" for a 100% discount and instant troll status

The gist of this thread: you own a common car, so therefore it deserves to be damaged

???

Sorry guys I meant to say it's a Chryser 300C. Does that make your booboos better

youre fucking autistic dude, theyre just gonna laugh in your face and tell you to never come back if you ask them to buy you new wheels

You drive a Camry and you call me a fail at life. That's rich.

Keep sperging over your shit alloys. Because its not about impressing others, I give you that. You would have to be absolutely delusional to think any Camry could impress anyone. You are absolutely right.

But you are projecting your principles about nobody damaging anyone else's things onto other people who may or may not have even graduated highschool and may or may not have criminal records. Do people like that ever usually care about anything in the world, least of l your principles? You should confront them. They don't have enough to laugh about in thier dingy depressing dead end lives. Your autism keeps them going because if they have to be them, at least they are not a guy who cant rotate his wheels and complains about microscopic defects in a mass produced entry level plebian transportation appliance.

I'm not trying to attack you or your car. I drove a 2005 Aveo for fucks sake. I didn't care about the scratches on the wheels because its not like I was going to own it until the trumpets of the tribulation sound. I have since bought cars and trucks priced between 30k and 50k and I still expect the wrench monkeys to be wrench monkeys and monkey shit when they wrench. C'est la vie.

You need to just get over this or your brain will melt and your penis will fall of and you will begin wearing adult diapers and walking the streets at midday mumbling and shouting about wheel scratches.

There are like 3 people on Veeky Forums who like 300Cs so I don't know what you thought you'd accomplish by posting this.

Source: I own a 300C

Doesnt matter if they are careful it will always happen. Impact tools are brutal.
Keep expecting more scratches on the lugnut area. Even better wait til you get new tires. Scratch city.

That was sarcastic trolling, I know the 300C is a hated car

>implying Camry = fail at life
You're proving my point. Me buying a camry doens't mean i fail at life. I'm way more successful than you'll ever be. Donald Trump was at my med school graduation. no I'm not telling you my name. You are so simple-minded you do'nt realize we aren't trying to spend all our money on a status car to impress ppl. I can and have bought much more expensive cars and don't give a shit. Plenty of successful professionals/CEOs/etc drive Honda Accords and Toyota Camrys. They're not trying to impress your ass

BUT

My logic stands. Just because it isn't "THE BESTEST" doesn't mean it is trash. That's what we call "black and white thinking". A sign of immaturity and maladaptive defense mechanism

I have a right to not have my shit fucked up.

Why don't you fucking get your shit serviced somewhere else? Thats actually a right you have.

Obama spoke at my undergrad graduation. At least my speaker could win a popular vote. My MBA graduation speaker was a transvestite. No joke. Anyway this is a stupid dick measuring contest.

>medical school
That explains alot of this. Doctors are usually the worst customers in any human field or endeavor. I sell new cars. The last Doctor I sold a car to took it to an auto accessory shop and spent 5k on electronic upgrades that were installed improperly and fried his computer and wiring. 20k repair bill. Sued the dealership and the manufacturer when his warranty claim was denied. He lost and had to pay our defense costs. I got to give deposition against his dumb ass. It was so pleasurable. Anyway. You sound exactly like this guy. Trump was at your graduation? Doing what exactly? Grabbing your pussy?

Success isn't about how much money you make, or what car you have ( even though people who drive glass shitboxes shouldn't throw stones). Success in life is about enjoying life and being happy. You seem profoundly unhappy and disturbed by very minor things. You have not achieved anything except proving that you are bothered my miniscule little things and don't know how pathetic that is. Go save a fucking life or make some boobs bigger. Then you can claim some kind of success. There is no glory to be gained in the defense of your Camry.

You can do it friend! I believe in you! Keep me updated about all the new scratches you get on your car. Its really super duper important to the rest of the world. You should contact your local news station. There's not anything else more important happening in the world. They should be able to do an hour long Sunday night special report about your wheels and the importance of not scratching the good doctors Camry.

No, the gist of this thread is:
>If you want your car to get 100% attention to detail, you work on it yourself and not some hourslave that's only getting 15 bucks or less to rotate the tires.

As a tire installer, this shit will happen despite sometimes our best efforts. But, if you requested the use of hand tools, it was written down and you saw them use impact took a then yes I'd make a stink about it.

Every time I have a newish car I use my impact wrench still but I wrap my sockets and torque sticks with electrical tape and usually prevents thus problem.

As autistic it is to care about scratches on the wheels, you did pay your money for the warranty and they are fucking up on the job.

On the other hand your wheels can develop scratches just as easily from debris hitting them on the road due to the shitty cheap paint they use on them. Honestly not worth the trouble and you will probably get denied or end up spending way more than a can of matching paint would cost.

Is this a samefagging thread?

if you want it done right do it yourself

I honestly dont even aee the scratches, other than maybe the little tiny chip on the top left lugnut.

Not even worth worrying about, get a 5$ paint stick if you are that autistic.

I don't know what the fuck happened in this thread, but my 2 cents is thin impact sockets, pic related.

Mitsu's always have gigantic bolt hole cut-outs in their wheels so I always used regular impact sockets. The odd car that would come in with aftermarket wheels or isn't a mitsu, I would use the correct tools for the job.

whomever it is, he put on a good show.

The techs have to do their job quickly and efficiently, so they're bound to make some mistakes. Yes it's just a Camry but I get that it's your Camry and you care about it.
It would be pretty cunty to ask for new wheels over a few small scratches, though. Keep your Veeky Forumstism under control, make use of some touch up paint, and ask the dealer/techs very nicely to please be careful with your wheels because you're very particular about them, despite the fact that it's no Benzo.

Didn't buy it brand new, so it's not like I'm hurt by that. My E350 started at 50k or so and your precious Camry starts at 23k so it's a different comparison. I'd expect the service managers at a Mercedes Benz dealership to take a little more care of my 50k car than your glorified economy car.

I hope you never decide to buy a used car. I own a car from 1985 and all that's on my mind is what parts I'm missing and what shit isn't MINT.

>camry
>caring about cars

Choose one. Bullshit bait thread.

Nice work bro.

What do you do? Drive Mennonites around?

I'm not the one you're replying to, but holy shit you know you seem like anything but a put together adult when you write a fucking novel for your angry reply

Buddy, you can get Japanese cars that cost that much, why don't you at least buy an S class or something that's at least $100k before you try and brag to a bunch of Honda Civic driving faggots.

Hell, you can get a fucking pickup truck that's more expensive than your bullshit E 350 that won't be worth $5k in 10 years.

The dealer keeps looking at my camry when I take it in for a service and the photos bouncing off his retina are impacting my vehicle on a sub atomic level because he's to lazy/incompetent to look elsewhere.

He has it on file not to expose my vehicle to photon impact, but him and the techs still do it.

Should I make them order me a new chassis and respray my car?

Toyota camry 2017, I can't do my own work since I'm autistic.

Dealer keeps thinking about my car at night and the electromagnetic waves eminating from his mind are colliding with my car because he's to lazy/incompetent to think elsewhere.

He has it on file not to expose my vehicle to brainwaves but him and the techs still do it.

Should I make them replace my entire car?

Toyota camry 2017, I can't do my own work since I'm autistic.

Dealer keeps driving my car into the workshop when I bring it in for a service and the bottom of his shoe is causing wear on BOTH my accelerator and brake pedals because he's too lazy/incompetent to move my car into the workshop with only sheer willpower.

He has it on file not to gently contact my pedals with his feet but him and the techs still do it.

Should I make him fuck my wife so she can finally know the pleasure of intercourse with a real man?

Toyota Camry 2017, can't fuck my own wife because I'm a cuck.

Yes.
Posted from my graphite tablet.