So I recently had a accident where I hydroplaned and hit a curb...

So I recently had a accident where I hydroplaned and hit a curb, it looks like the only damage is done to my rear driver side wheel, basically the rear wheel hit the curb and hopped up onto the sidewalk. Now the wheel is angled inwards. So I was wondering what kinda repairs or what I should look at to fix the issue or if I should just take it to the shop?

How fucked does it look?

It's like a reverse camber almost

If your car is lowerwd and stanced check the fucking camber you pos

It's lowered, not sure if the rear wheels are stanced, I know the front wheels are so I'll check that

You drive a car with postivr camber, hit a curb, messed up your suspension but havent even looked at it

And dont even know how your car is set up
Theres zero chance youd understand whats going on with your csr without being spoonfed the basics of how automobiles work

I just recently bought it from someone else so I'm honestly not sure how the suspension is set up I just know it has coilovers, I'm still learning so yah you're right honestly I fucked up my car and I'm not sure what to do cause I'm retarded. Figured the internet would be a good place to ask a question or two on what I should do to unfuck myself

Yeah you just got yourself some sick free reverse camber OP, enjoy it

Also check'd

What did you do, try driving through a river at terminal?

That tyre has a shitload of sipe depth left, just admid you curbed it trying to drift.

Both camber and toe angles are fucked to oblivion. Shit's probably bent to hell, so maybe the only option is to repair the suspension by getting the same parts as the other side of the car, otherwise you will lose stability and wear your tires for like 3k miles.

Take the wheel off and look for bent or broken suspension components. Use the other side for comparison.

Something in there is definitely broken and in need of replacement. Probably a control arm or strut. You'll need an alignment after too and possibly a wheel balance if you damaged the wheel.

Stop drifting into curbs. Or continue to line the pockets of Jews like myself.

I haven't tried driving it since I fucked up. Put it in the parking lot and tried looking over it to see any more obvious damage aside from the wheel. I'll go look it over again
It was a a wet spot at a traffic circle going uphill so I might have put to much pressure on the gas going up it
Just living life on the edge my dude
I can promise I wasn't drifting cause I've never done it myself, but I'll get my hands on some tools and jack and check that as soon as I can

>I'll get my hands on some tools and jack and check that as soon as I can

You're better off taking this to pep boys or something, you do not want to fuck around with suspension and brakes when you don't know anything about cars.

>chinese tyres
>not expecting to be hydroplaning

its not camber theres a shitload of toe
dont fucking fix it yourself cunt you'll eat shit and die when you try and take the spring off

>Taking damaged suspension geometry to minimum wage cookie-cutter readers.
Uphill at 200km/h? Nigga either you were leadfooting it with an assload of clutch or that was a puddle of diesel.

We don't have anything like that here in guam
So it's best to get professional help huh
Most likely honestly yah you're probably right. I want to blame it on the welded diff the previous ow we put in since he built the car for driving and I never drive with a welded diff before

You mean toe

is that an s14?

you probably bent your tie rods breh its p. easy on an s-chassis to fix

That car is lowered, judging from the photos. As far as the accident you bent something, probably a control arm.

Well you gotta have something, some kind of shop or someone who can help. That user was right about springs they can fuck you up big time without proper compressors

>How fucked does it look?
$1800 at a shop or $100 in parts DIY

Ok so I just took some more pictures and sent these to a more mechanically inclined buddy and he's telling me that's it's the caster or lower control arm and told me I should order these parts
S14
Rear lower control arms
Rear upper control arms
Rear caster
He also recommended getting adjustable versions off ebay.
I plan on doing it myself after Ford told me it would be $400 to change the throttle body on my fusion, but the part was only like $80 and was a 10 minute job after watching youtube

aaannnd the pictures upside down

Here's the undamaged side for comparison

most people replace these on s14s anyway. buy nice ones though, dont get ebay shit.

>Rear lower control arms
>Rear upper control arms
>Rear caster
Just order the one lower control arm that looks bent.

Any recommendations on where to get nicer ones, not really sure where to buy better stuff in terms of car parts

frsport and enjuku racing. not sure about their shipping to guam though. best of luck pal!