Which car freshener do you use and why isn't it Malibu melon?

Which car freshener do you use and why isn't it Malibu melon?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/04/china-villages-cancer-deaths
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/living-in-beijings-polluted-air/2013/03/11/6606e45e-7489-11e2-8f84-3e4b513b1a13_story.html
factsanddetails.com/china/cat10/sub66/item392.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Little Trees Black Ice is better

As if the fragile but rich bouquet of my colon and work shoes aren't fresh enough.

> F R E S H

Yeah for your couple grand shitboxes sure, go ahead and put a 2 dollar air freshner in it

not in my fucking half a mill whip you're not

None, I just keep my car clean.

And then the whole bus applauded.

that grape nibba one in the corner, i have it in my back seat cupholders

JDM squash. Gets compliments every time someone gets in my car.

Yeah but doesn't it make your car smell like grape bubblegum?

I use this shit. Two of them at one time (there are skunks everywhere in my neighborhood). Smells good

>Which car freshener do you use and why isn't it Malibu melon?
The Dollar Tree store has a good variety of new freshener products that are basically a gel in a can. But it is a large can so it lasts a long time. I put it under the seat. It stays upright because I fastened the jar to a piece of cardboard. I first get a piece of string and wrap it several times around the jar. I duct tape that to the jar. The two loose ends of the string go through the cardboard and a knot is tied on the other side to hold the jar down to the cardboard. It doesn't have to be firm because the purpose is simply to stop the jar from tipping over.

i only use cannabis

I like it.

>tfw I use essential oils with a electric diffuser in my car

>essential oils
If you have tinted windows, remember to wipe them with microfiber to remove the oil film that deposits on them when you use those oils that need a heated diffuser to spread their heavy oily particles. If you have leather seats, the oil doesn't bother the leather. But with cloth, over the years, any oily film can only attract and hold grime.

> S H I T

Oh, okay. Thanks for the tip.

Though I was thinking about buying this since it works well with so many people. Just drop your favorite essential oil of choice on the pad it comes with, let the pad sit for a while so it can absorb the scent and then stick it in this vent purifier. Freshens up the whole car.

Grape Sex Wax

Smells legit senpaitachi. Girls compliment it before they smell the chloroform

On this subject, what air freshener would one use to mask the scent of cannabis?

JUST LEAVE THE SMELL OF HAND STITCHED LEATHER

But I have cloth seats user!

>can't deal

Because these smell nicer to me

This p much

Pics & bread on hood or fucc off

I took it a step beyond and bought the fat tree. watch as I can't deal.

>not coronado cherry
fucking pleb

Don't fresheners have carcinogens in them?

>why isn't it Malibu melon?
Because nobody posts memes about malibu melon.

>what air freshener would one use to mask the scent of cannabis?
Cannabis smoke and cannabis oils deposit on the interior of your car just like tobacco smoke does. Over time, you'll have to clean the car to remove all that stuff that coats the plastics and leather. If it's cloth, then using a spot cleaning machine works along with a final treatment of febreze. Remember that febreze is not a cleaner as it leaves its own residue that masks certain types of molecules from triggering your nasal receptors. So the odor is still there but it couldn't fit into the receptor slots to trigger the sense of smell in your brain. I don't know if dogs use the same type of receptors as humans.

>But I have cloth seats user!
Spot cleaning machines are cheap and handy. You can see a variety of them at stores like walmart, home depot, lowes, and target. Check their user comments at amazon before buying from places like walmart.

>Don't fresheners have carcinogens in them?

It was discovered that "limonene" type additives are somewhat carcinogenic. That is why all of a sudden a few years ago the limonene type air fresheners disappeared off the market if made by usa and canada sources. Some limonene fresheners are still imported from China though and you find it in their gel fresheners in a can and some of their small "febreze style" plastic dispensers that hook onto air vents.

My city has gone to the ruins

What city? All I see is smog. You have to wear a mask to even look at that pic

>My city has gone to the ruins
Chinese pollution is so severe that many chinese business owners actually live outside of China such as in the USA or Vancouver, BC. It's why there is such a housing boom market there with very high prices.

China's Cancer Villages:
theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/04/china-villages-cancer-deaths

China's "cancer villages" are small communities near polluting factories where cancer rates have soared far above the national average. Chinese media, academics and NGOs estimate that the country is home to 459 of them, spread across every province except far-western Qinghai and Tibet.

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/living-in-beijings-polluted-air/2013/03/11/6606e45e-7489-11e2-8f84-3e4b513b1a13_story.html

Sharon Lafraniere wrote in the New York Times: “The most pernicious measure of urban air pollution---particulates 2.5 microns in diameter or less, or PM 2.5---are among the most hazardous because they easily penetrate lungs and enter the bloodstream. Caused by dust or emissions from vehicles, coal combustion, factories and construction sites, the particles increases the risk of cardiovascular ailments, respiratory disease and lung cancer if people are chronically exposed to them. Car and truck exhaust is a major source of fine particulate pollution, a particular problem in Beijing, where the number of registered cars has skyrocketed from to 5 million in 2011 from 3.5 million in 2008.
factsanddetails.com/china/cat10/sub66/item392.html

Cause bitches love it