This is the Honda Ridgeline, it's the #1 mid-size pickup on Car & Driver, and is based on the Odyssey platform...

This is the Honda Ridgeline, it's the #1 mid-size pickup on Car & Driver, and is based on the Odyssey platform. Say something nice about it.

useless ohio whore

If I didn't want a diesel/need to tow a trailer I'd get one. They're nice and simple trucks. The tailgate opening 2 different ways is neat, and I like the storage area under the bed.

For 80% of people who own trucks, the Ridgeline would be better than whatever BoF truck they have.

no it wouldnt truck owners haul shit like cattle or fucking heavy equipment not a atv like some rich kid

I think he's talking about the suburban office cucks who drive their truck every day but only use it twice a year when their wives blow their entire paycheck on a new living room set.

No they dont. They haul a couch once a year in their specced out luxury truck

trucks are the 1950s landbarges of today

you dont need a truck but you want huge imposing expensive luxury

If the Ridgeline is a truck, then the type r is a sports car

>work vehicle
>luxury

Hmm

If you spend a lot of time in it why not treat yo self? Even if you never use a truck for work or towing they still make comfy dd's. I don't get why you'd send truck money on a boring ass sedan that can only do so much compared to a truck.

>not rwd
>no v8
>hideous

No thanks.

The BoF truck costs the same and gets the same mpg's with a V8. And Honda wonders why they don't sell any...

I'd rather buy a van.

It's made in Murica?

Your going to take your wife or clients to a nice restaurant in a fucking sprinter? Not in America pal.

Rather have a 3.5TT F150 desu. The turbo noises are too good to pass up, plus it's not a Honda and is BoF. The 2.7TT is good too.

Wouldn't take them there in a pick up either.

Yeah

If you were taking clients to restaurants you would have people hired to drive the trucks and you would probably be driving an upmarket SUV or executive car.

id rather have a ram than a ridgeline.

thats how shit it is.

The Ridgeline is so shit it won truck of the year

Only useful for truck stuff if you get the AWD.

For that money you can get a diesel Colorado/Canyon and do much better.

It's one of the most American vehicles you can buy in terms of parts and assembly.

My uncle has one, great for fishing or just doing shit around the house.

I drove the D-max, it rides like ass compared to the Ridgeline

If you're buying a truck for the smooth ride then you're getting the wrong product. I'll give you that luxury trucks are a huge segment, but the Ridgeline has some pretty poor capabilities for its segment.

You were likely in a Z71 which has a more stiff suspension for obvious reasons.

Capabilities such as?

>rides nice
>easy to handle around a city
>carries 5 adults comfortably
>plenty of storage room
>can haul mulch or stones or whatever for my acreage
>can tow a track car

Literally a Honda Pilot with a bed which is what 90% of truck buyers really need.

>5000 lb towing capacity

Wew lad

How much do you think a track car and a trailer combined weigh?

And how often do you see F150s towing anything
>inb4 "durr eberyone at muh construction site tows a 20,000lbs trailer 5 times a day"

I'm sorry it can't tow your mom

I live in a different part of the country than you, it seems.

Ford has no presence here.

Everyone is constantly hooked up to a big boat or trailer.

That's a nice anecdote

No different than yours.

Enjoy your meme machine

I will, as will just about everyone else that gets them and uses the shit out of them

There's a reason why a 10 year old Ridgeline can still easily sell for $20k used while a Pilot from the same year is worthless

Apple is constantly winning awards and it's complete shit. Honda fanboys can get pretty bad.

You should have at least tried using Nintendo or something for your false equivalency