Lincoln owners have exclusive membership to the surf lodge

Lincoln owners have exclusive membership to the surf lodge

Why don't you own a Lincoln?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alysonkrueger/2017/08/02/this-lincoln-is-the-key-to-getting-into-new-yorks-most-exclusive-summer-club/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will when I'm 70, okay?

>vacationing on Montauk

kek

I don't think I'll visit that building in my lifetime.

Lincoln needs to step up and start producing luxury cars that are fast and handle like sports cars like everyone else is doing, or die and go away.

Mark 9 comes 2020

forbes.com/sites/alysonkrueger/2017/08/02/this-lincoln-is-the-key-to-getting-into-new-yorks-most-exclusive-summer-club/

>all this lincoln shilling

Veeky Forums isn't a retirement home and no one wants these overpriced luxobarge shitboxes

if you want someone to buy one, go to the cafeteria in your nearest assisted living center or adult day care and give them your pitch, otherwise, fuck off.

>Montauk
picrelated

Lincoln is for old people man, it's like American mercedes except less luxurious and sporty

It is more like American Lexus

Before the CLA the Mercedes row would have been
49/$250,000/80%

>audi has the highest % of degrees

Why do educated people have such bad taste?

Liberals

>what is discretion

What's with that photoshop?

true

But, Audi is just flashy as MB and BMW.

AYO HOL UP

You survre pancakes at dat place? My unkle haz a linkon. We on our way.

topkek

Ahh yes very discreet

Yeah, Audi used to popular to the buyers, who wants to be discreet. Right now, it is flashy as BMW and MB.

Half of these buyers probably go to Volvo.

dumb /pol/tards

>Ahh yes very discreet
It's not discreet if it is one of those in the movies. People have remarked about being complimented for driving the car that Iron Man drives. I bet Audi sales have benefitted a lot from their car line being preferred by Tony Stark.

>OMG this place is soooo excluuuusiiiive

I don't understand this mentality.

What the fuck is a surf lodge anyway?

I was being sarcastic man

Yup, bmw merc and audi all kind of conform to the same playing field these days; that's why bimmers are getting pigfat and merc is trying to market to young people.

>handle like sports cars
That means they don't feel like luxo barges. The luxury ride is what people want. And in china, executives can be driven around in this as they aren't limousines, but their ride is similar enough.

It's also why Lincolns in China can come with a "throne style" back seat. You'd never see that in the USA though.

the front is flashy as fuck.

Holy fuck is that thing human!?

Honestly the 2017 face lift was overdue, 2017+ models look good now in my opinion.. they could maybe shrink the grill a bit, and have the general vehicle models be a little more square/boxy, cause they kind of look like Jag's now. If I could afford a 2017 MKZ I would probably pick one up right now.

See: I'm white so Lincolns and Lexi are right out.

You are right, the stupid do tend to be conservative.

I do own a Lincoln. It has electrical issues for days.

>all I see is a punching bag

Because they build shitty cars and sell them for high prices

2017 MKZs have depreciated like shit and are already sub 23k

And yet with education you're still a fucking dumbass.