Explain this phenomenon

explain this phenomenon

Well its mostly because the C7 Corvette is a bad car and General Motors is an inept company, but i'd say that requires more of an indepth debate and research.

Disclaimer* This is not my opinion but rather a collection of ideas i've scavenged during my long hours into the night with this Escheresque board, it's quite the kerfuffle i'll tell you that much my friend (OP.)

What are your thoughts on the matter OP? I'm fond of listening to other peoples opinions on intresting topics like this, and you seem like somewhat the eloquent dude, or something along those lines. Although if there is one thing i know for sure, it's that i wouldve personally preferred the MkII GT with a V8 engine.

But, then again, i suppose i should save any criticisms aimed at the Ecoboost V6 untill after i've had a chance to get behind the wheel of the car, for all i know it could be an amazing engine, it's just that i'm a bit of an oldfashioned boy, you know? No replacement for displacement, NA AS, bigger is better, and many other grand old American sayings.

Are you new here? You realize the OP is a 17 year old that knows nothing but recycling buzzwords he hears about? Learn to sage, thanks!

im not 17? this is a serious thread

>what are your thoughts
gm a shit desu

On the contrary my friend, i've been here for a good lot of my life at this point, for better or worse. I'm simply trying to find intresting conversation where there is none, or rather, there is a small chance for some. I realize the general stupidity of the matter but i choose to look past that in favour of greener pastures, and would genuinely like to hear OP's honest opinions on the subject. It's something i'd enjoy, and, after all, isnt it better if we all enjoy ourselves?
After a bit of reflection, i realize this means i should favour the Corvette, especially considering my preference for Supercharged engines over turbocharged ones. I'd say we're on quite the self-exploratory adventure, my dearest of friends.

>for all i know it could be an amazing engine
It objectively isn't. its inferior to the Modular performance-wise in everyway and it gets shit gas mileage compared to higher displacement higher cylinder count turbo engines.

Garbage outside of shitboxes and trucks where it should've stayed.

Then address this guy here with your knowledge
If you have been here long enough you'd know there's no "interesting conversation" with this guy asking you to "sperg more"

There is no need to be serious, just enjoy the experience.
Opinions like these are what i based my compendium on, in the earlier post.
I get this a lot, honestly, for the longest time i've been told i'm too stubborn as an individual for my own good. Maybe there is no "intresting conversation" to be found, but i'd like to believe there is.
I appreciate the input, will compile and review my findings later on.

The new GT is well designed. Worst I ever hear is that it didn't meet expectations by destroying Le Mans like a lot of people hoped it would.

GM is reported to be attempting to copy Ford with the mid engine vette, but we'll see how that plays out.

gm a shit
Thanks for bumping.
it will fail and i will make memes

I agree, the curves of its body are quite lascivious and i generally like the design more than the aughties GT. I cant say i watch the Le Mans that much, aside from a cursory glance every now and then, personally i'm more inclined to the WRC and other local grassroots events. As for the mid-engined Corvette i cant say i'm not intrested, but that's about all i can say aswell.
And thank you for the opportunity.

>explain this phenomenon
autism and lack of car ownership, not to mention being a lazy fucking nigger who can't even get a DL.

go fuck yourself faggot busrider.

>inferior to modular
How? You just say it is but don't elaborate
Instead you mention gas mileage as if that matters to the target audience of the GT, when they explicitly stated it was designed to win races

I'm getting some very european vibes from this post.

kys racist

shut up nigger

The modular is a platform that can run 5s and propel the last GT 20 290+ MPH in the standing mile. Ford has sunken FAR too much R&D into the Modular for Ecoboost to ever hope to be on the same level. VAG didn't use a V6 out of an Audi when making the 918 they used the engine they had sunken the most R&D into which was the 918's V8.

Ironically what Ford did was very European and what Europe did ended up being more American. they set out to try and make the best. Ford set out to be another pretty face collector's item. Here's hoping GM's new DOHC V8 doesn't disappoint.

kys

>he doesn't announces his reports anymore

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGER BTFO

I actually agree with you a little.

I honestly think that a couple of factors played an important part in the result that is the GT. I would like to believe this is Ford's R&D trying to experiment with what people are calling "european design" by creating a mid engine supercar. The decision to not use a V8 has to either stem from the fact that Ford was more or less pulling a PR attempt in reviving the GT from the boomermobile category, so they didn't care what went in it as long as it looked different.
Or, it was due to the fact that they didn't have enough time to design a completely new V8 from the ground up in time, due to Ford wanting that shit out too soon. The result is still a really fantastic body and chassis that is supposed to push as much out of the ecoboost v6 as possible, so its a really messy experiment that went very right for Ford, considering GM is already trying to produce something similar.