>2017
>Not owning a the Korean GTI
Big time shiggy.

Why is Veeky Forums ingrained with literal Hyundai shills

>"a the"
>Likes Hyundai

Literally retarded

because I'm saving up for a HTC Vive and kimchibux helps me.

Are you making fun of his accent?

>buying a restyled Hyundai Accent
retards everyone!

There are so many better, faster cars you can get for the money. Especially if you want ugly and fast.

Hyundai shills, PT cruiser shills, Tesla shills, it's all shilling around here.

>posts a restyled Dodge Neon

Why does Veeky Forums insist on trying to discuss cars they know nothing about?

Real talk, how much of a meme is the current Veloster Turbo?

Ugly af, Golf better.

I own a German GTI..

That meme is still faster then 90% of Veeky Forums's cars and faster than 90% of the cars in Europe so I don't know why people here knock it.

He right you know. Veeky Forums knocks shit just for the fuck of it. Veloster aint bad.

>Not posting the real Korean GTI

Kek

holy shit it really is a golf. Exact same styling.

.1 seconds huh.. Don't know about all that.. Why would they copy the Soundaktor? Literally 100% the worst thing about the GTI... Tore mine out a week after I got the car. Could finally hear the turbo and actual engine sounds.

It's outdated already anyway, the 2018 GTI does 0-60 in less than 6 seconds with the performance pack. Golf R now does it in ~4.5 seconds.

yeah i think they hired a stylist from Audi. And i know for sure they hired the BMW M Division VP of Engineering to run their N Division.

Any stock MK7 gti should be able to get under 6 seconds easily from 0 to 60. Granted its being driven competently, and doesn't have shit wheels.

A lot of "GTI killers" on this board lately. They mostly look decent, but holy fuck. "lets make a gti, but instead of sleek lets make it look bulbous"

There's someone on the next street that has an Orange Turbo and it actually looks pretty good interior and exterior if you ask me.

>tfw you buy a hyundai that has less interior space than a honda fit and weighs more than a honda accord and is slower than both

Chances of this being sold in America are zero.

its probably coming next year along with the new Veloster N.

I'm convinced it's so people buy shitty cars, leaving better shitboxes to the rest of us.

I unironically liked this car back then and it was my first purchase in GT3