HOW BAD ASS WOULD IT BE IF SOMEONE CAME UP WITH A RANGE EXTENDER MOD FOR TESLAS...

HOW BAD ASS WOULD IT BE IF SOMEONE CAME UP WITH A RANGE EXTENDER MOD FOR TESLAS? LIKE A MICRO TURBINE IN THE TRUNK OR SOMETHING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPMBR-imqUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so now it takes 8 hours to charge completely instead of just four

NOOOOO LIKE A FUCKING HYDROCARBON POWERED FUEL CELL IN THE TRUNK OR MICROTURBINE

Then people could get like 400 miles on a charge instead of 150. Seems like it would be moderatley popular and piss off eco pandering musk.

WHOA LIKE WHAT IF WE PUT A DIESEL GENERATOR EXTENSION ON THE TESLA AND THEN WHILE THE ENGINE RUNS IT CHARGES THE BATTERY SO YOU HAVE A CHARGE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE DIESEL?!

HOW FUKKEN BADASS WOULD IT BE IF LIKE TESLA HAD A POWER GENERATOR THAT COULD BE REFILLED IN 5 MINUTES AND ALSO LESS BATTERIES (MAYBE JUST SINGLE SMALL ONE) FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION YASSSSS QUEEEN

>HYDROCARBON POWERED FUEL CELL IN THE TRUNK
>American build quality

I see People dying in their cars because of carbon monoxides infiltration

Time to make a small gasoline powered generator Tesla owners can hook up to power their cars for long drives.

Actually a pretty good idea.

HOW BAD ASS WOULD IT BE IF SOMEONE CAME UP WITH A BATTERY MOD THAT MADE THEM CONTAIN MORE AND ALSO QUICKER TO RECHARGE
LIKE WHOA

YOLO!

this image describes the current state of europe perfectly

Say no more

What if you bought a chevy volt

or maybe just like a box that fits neatly in the trunk instead of a trailer?

But then you couldn't put junk in your trunk

i would buy a tesla and use that

i'll put junk in your trunk if you keep talking

ELECTRIC CARS ARE FOR FUCCBOIS

You think they only go 150 miles?

lol shows how much you know

but that wouldnt btfo elon musk.. hes a sperg that refuses to put a range extender in the tesla because le epic petrol is evil may may and volts are gay

So basically a hybrid? There's a reason why Toyota has sold almost 2 millions Priuses

THEY ADVERTISE 230. HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN ONE. JOE ROGAN ON HIS PODCAST SAID THAT HE BARELY MADE IT HOME. SPIRITED DRIVING DRAINS THE BATTERY TO THE POINT ITS ONLY GOOD FOR 60 MILES. FORGET CARVING THE CANYONS. RANGE EXTENDER WOULD BTFO ELON.

IF YOU BABY THE THROTTLE THEN YEAH MAYBE 230 OR SOMETHING BUT IF YOU WANNA DRIVE FOR FUN THEN FORGET IT AND USUALLY LIKE 160 FOR REGULAR ASSHOLES.

Teslafags going to get a horror freight generator and put it in the trunk and drive.

I WANNA BTFO ELON.. IDC ABOUT YOTA EXCEPT MY MOMS PRIUS LOCKED UP AND SHE GOT IN AN ACCIDENT AND SHE WAS TOO PUSSY TO SUE.

How about instead of wasteful energy conversion, you just replace the batteries and electric motor with something else. Say an internal combustion engine and a mechanical transmission.

I can't believe no one's ever thought of doing this with a car.

It's a Tesla, you stupid child, they aren't made for fun.

no that doesnt btfo elon...

SO YOU HAVE TO BABY THE THING LIKE A GRANNY TO GET THE ADVERTISED MILEAGE SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT. AND WHY DO THEY BRAG ABOUT THE ACCELERATION IF IT WASNT MADE FOR FUN. ELECTRIC MOTORS HAVE BAD ASS PREFORMANCE AND A RANGE EXTENDER ON A TESLA WOULD ACTUALLY BE BAD ASS AND ELON KNOWS PEOPLE WANT THAT BUT HE IS SUCH A DOGMATIST THAT HE REFUSES TO BUILD IT.

You just don't get it, do you? The entire purpose of the car is to be efficient, so yes, you should be babying it to get the best range possible. The car has good acceleration just by nature of the powerplant, so why not brag about it?

Yeah and my impreza can get 30mpg but usually gets 20-25. Teslas numbers are exaggerated deal with it.

Except when the Tesla is actually babied it gets MORE than its advertised range.

Get this, so we use the front trunk space on the Tesla to put a small gas engine in to recharge the batteries as you drive!

What if you bought a gas car that outperforms electric cars in every way?

R O T A R Y G E N E R A T O R

DUDE, HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF HAVING THE HYDROCARBON MOTOR TURN A GENERATOR, WE SAVE WEIGHT AND COMPLEXITY AND JUST HAVE THE MOTOR GO THROUGH SOME KIND OF MECHANISM TO TURN THE WHEELS? THAT WAY YOU CAN GO FARTHER AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CHARGING!

you'll make it so you cant drive and charge at the same time.

So does every fucking car. If you're going to drive that slow take the fucking bus. People that drive under the speed limit to save gas are pieces of shit.

Would a V8 fit in a tesla?

Anything's possible, user. It's just money and time.

Use the front trunkā„¢

BOOST CABOOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=VPMBR-imqUk

Yes. As long as you don't use some dohc boat anchor.

Like the roadkill boost caboose. But with a generator.

Take the back glass out and put it where the back seat goes so it's mid engine. Those things aren't made to be front engine. Put plexiglass between the drivers compartment and the former back seats, then you can access the engine bay through the back doors and have a retarded amount of room for turbos and massive engines. Hell, you could mount a inline 12 sideways or something.

What if you put an ICE in a tesla AND kept the electric drive system. Could you get a faster 0-60 than the fast Teslas? I'm sure you could get a faster 0-100

WHAT IF THE ELECTRIC MEME DIED AND TESLA FUCCBOIS ALL KYSED THEMSELVES

DUUUDE