Why are women just better drivers than men?

Women keep their eyes on the road and always go the right speed. They almost never get road rage. Men, on the other hand try to impress their friends by going too fast and drifting. They get pissed over the smallest things and are too distracted by any woman they can see to look at the road.
>inb4 virgin rage

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_1500779366
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool post dude :)

t. raging virgin

You didn't even try, did you?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_1500779366

Gender doesn't matter once people glue there face to their phone.

The following people need to have their licenses immediately revoked:

>people who drive in the rain with their lights off, especially in a gray colored car
> people who put their wipers on at maximum speed in light rain
>people who put their hazards on in rain, snow, or even upon seeing traffic ahead
> people who drive ten miles below the limit for no reason
> people who take more than one second to react to a green light
> people who slow down when they see a cop or when they're passing an interstate crossing despite gong less than ten over
> people who speed their way out of a parking lot or side street just to get in front of you and then drive slow
>people who don't put their lights on until the sky is pitch black
>people who have headlights out
>people who have some or all of their brake lights out
> people who somehow manage to get their brake lights to stay on all the time
>people who drive convertibles with the top down and windows up
>people who have any child, school, or internet meme related bumper stickers
>people who stop at circles when nobody is there
>people who hold their phone in front of them and use speakerphone while driving
>people who would sooner kill their firstborn than move to the right
>people who drift +/- 5mph around a certain speed rather than keep a steady speed
>women

>literally
>LITERALLY
>a straight road with nothing else in sight
>somehow get into a collision and kill an occupant

but who was phone

welcome to drugs

>>people who have headlights out

Some cars, like the Miata, look best with their headlights up.

As a Miata owner myself, I agree. I clearly meant a bulb being burned out though.

Why is that Miata so scared?

I know this is bait but:

Safer drivers != Better drivers

Women get into more accidents, however the accidents they get into tend to be less serious and cause less damage than accidents men get into because men take larger risks on the road.

>people who put their wipers on max in light rain.
>tfw car only has two settings
>Low is always too slow
>high is always too fast unless it's downpouring

A woman in a Range Rover almost killed me turning into the crosswalk when I had the right of way to walk because she was doing makeup in her rear view mirror and didn't see me in front of her.

This actually happened.

Reminds me of how although more women attempt suicide than men, men are more likely to actually kill themselves.

Women only do it for attention. Like almost everything else they do.

Women should be banned from owning or driving SUVs. The amount of times I've been run off into the shoulder by a dumb bitch in an Escalade or some other giant pile is insane. Especially on double turns

not even that the girl was fucking stupid enough not to wear a seatbelt with her sister driving high or drunk. pretty much deserved this tee bee ech

found the dick envious woman

>as if men don't attempt suicide for attention

lmao does anyone have a dump of these virgin vs chad memes?

Jeses
Should have known someone was gonna die cos liveleak.
Wear a seat belt kids

>I love my sister to death

but putting your hazards on when there's slowed traffic ahead is the right thing to do, cunt. anything I can do to lessen the chance of me getting rear ended by some oblivious driver is something I'm going to do

Thing is with men, it's usually an emotional response that is then exacerbated by a logic chain. Things pile up over time, you look at yourself harshly, the logic of why you're a piece of shit becomes harder and harder to refute, and then either you follow through with it or somehow back off it. Women do it purely on emotion.

>women keep their eyes on the road
U focking wot m8