>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-CA/news-community/164-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy fuck. he really gets all of that?

>tfw bomking warden shitters

Warlords ww@?

>it's a teammates actually win their 1v1 but we lose anyway because they kill with lights and don't guard the corpse episode

Stunning Tap Mix Ups

All Heavy attack startups can be cancelled into Stunning Tap.
Raider Fury and Zone Attack startups can be cancelled into Stunning Tap.
Stunning Tap can chain into Raider Fury.
Stunning Tap can chain on Miss Recovery.
Animation transition improvements to accommodate new mix ups.

Zone Attack

[Bug Fix] Zone Attack can’t be feinted if performed Out of Guard mode.

Stampede Charge

Stamina cost reduced to 40 (from 60).
Target’s stamina drains while being carried by the Raider:
Minimum loss = 36 stamina points.
Maximum loss = 66 stamina points.
Target’s stamina regeneration cooldown increased to 2.7 seconds (from 1.8) after completion of the attack.
[Bug Fix] Target no longer regenerates stamina while being carried by the Raider.

Stampede Charge into Wall

Recovery after Knee can flow into attacks 100ms earlier.
Knee damage increased to 15 (from 0).
[Bug Fix] Victim’s stamina regenerate after the entire attack is over, not before.

Throw Back

[Bug Fix] Target starts regenerating stamina after the throw is over, not before.

Damage

Chop and Poke second Light attack damage increased to 15 (from 10).
Chop and Poke Light finisher damage increased to 15 (from 12).
Winding Slashes Light attack damage increased to 15 (from 10).

Stamina

Raider’s stamina pool increased to 130 (from 120).

Developer comments: Raiders already had some mix up opportunities with the ability to cancel Heavy openers with Stunning Tap, and the ability to use Raider’s Fury inside chains. In order to buff Raiders and make them more fun to play, we’re improving their mix ups by allowing them to cancel any Heavy attack, Raider’s Fury, and Zone Attack into Stunning Tap. It will make the guessing game on Raider offense harder for the opponent.

So is PC literal easy mode compared to console?

1.07 patch notes in the OP next time please

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-CA/news-community/164-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

I agree, it sold insanely well on launch and anyone that's sticking it out will enjoy it.

the facecrack buff is sweet

Basically. Your reactions need to be about 200ms faster to pull the same parries off on console.

fake news

>if I go on the sggressive as Warlord Im a headbutt spammer
>if I dont Im a turtle

can't win lads

I guess my first 15k steel will go to Shinobi after all.
~JIBUN WO~

Sooo

If the Centurion's leaping attack does a ton of damage to downed enemies, does that mean Law and Cent will be the revenge mode killers? Law flips, Cent stabs?

I was so excited for Centurion, but it looks like all of his fighting animations are fucking trash. Shinobi's look at least slightly better, and it seems like Shinobi is going to be fucking broken OP considering how strong defense still is.

Guess I'll have to be a japshitter

>mfw I grinded enough steel to buy all six dlc characters

I didn't even mean to do this

Sounds about right. Though that would be kinda broken in 4 v 4.

Honestly if you play 4 v 4, you must reallly hate yourself

fucked up the better version and had a duplicate move.

just played centurion and shinobi
ask me anything

do cent ty

Same speed, half the frames.

How long has your dad worked at Nintendo? :^)

Fuck off retard

4v4 is fun though. 1v1 is just filled with tryhards who can't play offensively and utilize the newest "tech" glitches.

Fucking hell. I think the same thing that happened to me with law and zerk will happen again with cent and shinobi. Loved laws aesthetics and mained him but fell in love with zerks play style.

>recently started doing order vs AI matchmaking off

Is this what being stress-free feels like?

>this is how he thinks framerates work

Forgot the second half of the dev comments.
>Developer comments: Raiders already had some mix up opportunities with the ability to cancel Heavy openers with Stunning Tap, and the ability to use Raider’s Fury inside chains. In order to buff Raiders and make them more fun to play, we’re improving their mix ups by allowing them to cancel any Heavy attack, Raider’s Fury, and Zone Attack into Stunning Tap. It will make the guessing game on Raider offense harder for the opponent.
>Raider is a good grabber but his Guard Break throw game was a bit lacking in 1v1 situations. So we are improving his different throws. For instance, Stampede Charge now drains enemy stamina while the Raider is running. We’re also making sure the enemy’s stamina doesn’t start regenerating until the move is over. This should make the throws stronger overall, and allow the Raider to play more with enemies’ stamina. Another thing we’ve done to make Stampede Charge stronger is to add damage to the Knee after Stampede into Wall. All of these changes should reinforce the decision making around Stampede Charge based on situational awareness: with a wall nearby, Stampede into Wall will cause more damage on the target, if not, you can still get a big stamina drain out of it.

Why don't any of the characters use sheaths?

It's the same end result, shit frame rates impact on reaction times

maybe he does, yes

I fucking hate Shugs so much.

All they do now is camp near ledges to abuse their armor for free GBs, or camp near walls and >hug >hug >hug

There's nothing like getting one of those faggots down to near zero health but he does nothing but turtle so he can wallbang you and instantly kill you and regain all his health.

>There's a problem with raider guys. Reddit says he's only 3rd or 4th best in the game
>Okay let's just improve every single aspect of the character then

cause sheaths are for pussies
real warriors don't cut themselves

Not even close to what you think it does, though.

500ms attack at 60fps = 500ms reaction
500ms attack at 30fps does NOT = 250ms reaction

Fucking mongoloid.

Do you think you get 1000ms reaction times if you play the game at 120fps?

Terrible job shooping that ornament in, user

t.bad

duels and brawls are the only modes i enjoy, maybe dominion if there were no gear and feats

It's not a shop. The ornament actually just looks like that.

Is Centurion good? Or at the very least not bad? Because my heart couldn't take another Law situation.

>Skirmish

How can such a shitty mode even exist? Did they not play test it at all?

Centurion is insane and the community while whine about him endlessly

Shinobi has no health but is crazy fast and gets guaranteed lights from basically everything
it's like pk speed attacks with orochi followup attacks

What's insane about him? Is his mix up as good as Warden's?

Reddit has consistently said he's lowest of the low tier since launch

t. redditor

What makes Centi good? Really based off his moveset, he seems pretty middle of the road. Shinobi looked like the broken one.

Break it gently to someone that missed the stream, how bad is Centurion?

Looked okay but not great. According to this guy who's uncle works at nintendo, he's bonkers.

Who fucking knows.

hello, reddit!

truth.

Dominion feels like this weird skirmish thing though. I wish there were larger scale battles.

the jab followup to every heavy hit/block is crazy, he also has a GB followup to a light which can be teched but can get you out of nowhere.
his damage is very high as well.
he's just a crazy brawler that doesn't exist in the game yet
his heavies are really weird and the second heavy is like light attack fast

>Sideways standard
Oh now that's the good shit right here.

It sounds like he would get shut down pretty hard by parries or dodges. Really interesting to see how he'll fair against hardcore turtles.

Anything you can tell us about the characters that we don't know? Like, is there anything that wasn't made obvious or shown in the moveset videos?

How? Dev? Also, how bad is the Warden's other armor set that they didn't show?

is it true that all the unblockables are easily dodged, and does he anything approaching a 50/50 kick followup / gb?

how much damage does that leap strike do to knocked down enemies for CENT?

Apparently he gets a knockdown after any parry so he may have a smaller version of AD MORTEM off of heavies.

I have been doing the same. It lets me get my XP and steel without the bullshit DC'ing or gear stats of PvP. I then play PvP duels and brawls with a mate or solo.

Make thes game much comfier

>It sounds like he would get shut down pretty hard by parries or dodges. Really interesting to see how he'll fair against hardcore turtles.
Roman straight-up said in the dev stream that Cent is weak to dodges.

Is he Warden-tier on his mix up, though? That's what matters here.

Yeah, but they also straight-up said that Raider is a PK counter and that Warlord is balanced.

>Raider is a PK counter
They later admitted that was based on outdated, pre-launch data.
>Warlord is balanced
They don't want to touch him any more than they already have without seeing how things shake out.

Fucking this. These retards probably play a couple hours a week at an incredibly low skill level where people get gb'ed out of neutral and don't parry lights out of neutral.

He can charge his heavy and cancel it into a guardbreak
his kick has damn good range but is pretty slow and telegraphed
he can do each heavy as a normal stab or a jump attack which can be canceled
the moment an enemy blocks you instead of parry or dodge you can start some very damaging combos that are hard to get out of
you can whiff a heavy into a charged unblockable heavy which you can cancel into a GB right before it starts up

well of course. Have you seen them play on stream?

They're all awful and think that GBs should go through 50% of the time, and think its normal to get hit by random heavies. They designed the game thinking everybody would be shitty at it

would you say the kick is comparable to nobushi's? Always dodgeable, always confirms solid damage, can be delayed by half a second or so, can be performed after most attacks? How far off is that

Okay, cool. Maybe he won't be so bad. I hope yoire not lying about these things. Thank you!

As someone who always played Warden to be able to play aggressively, I am fucking salivating.

Did you get to see the yet-unrevealed Epic gear, or just play the new characters?

I want to cuddle up and lick my lawdaddy everywhere!

any pics of the new gear? or of cent's gear

>saving thumbnails
newfag

Not even my casual friends with less than 20 hours in get hit by random heavies anymore. Some of them get guard broken out of neutral, but again, they're super fucking casual.

i'd say it's a longer range, slightly faster nobushi kick,yes
no reason to lie bro
nah cant see any gear all lvl 1

>setups off of blocked heavies
>with kicks and lunges
fuck you season pass faggots

>when lawdaddy comes home from work killing vikings all sweaty and manly smelling

>should go through 50% of the time
this would actually be true if they followed soul calibur's rules and had two GB's and you'd have to guess which button to escape with

how fast is centurion? and which executions/emotes are his default?

What hero is most likely to fuck up Centurions day the most? And I suppose same question about the Shinobi, but let's be honest no one cares about that ninja shit we all just wanna hear about Centdaddy

>can cancel unblockables into GBs
>"he's weak to dodges"

So why doesn't shug's fat ass break the bridges on high fort?

>tfw no lawdaddy

R A I D E R I S A P K K I L L E R

What's the guard break triple-light look like? Are we talking PK-like damage, or is it more of a stamina drain?

A mystery of Viking engineering.

centurions default movement and attack speed is actually pretty damn slow. he feels big and slow but then some of his attacks just hit you out of nowhere
shinobi is crazy man, don't diss
not sure he has a real counter
every class should be able to outplay him
if you dodge him he dies quickly
never ever let him get you out of stamina though he will fuck you and fuck you hard
his quick throw is actually really cool cause its a faster GB and he can do a 2 punch into out of stamina then throw you on the ground and do a jump attack that does like 2 bars damage

It does no damage, and instead just drains your enemy of like 70% of their stamina. It was shown during the stream.

I wonder what shugoki's ass smells like

uplay? i need to brush up on my LB

from what i saw it does basically no damage but does huge stamina damage
a three punch should put most classes out of or close to out of stamina

>uplay

Unlikely. I recognize that brand of degeneracy from my time with xbros

I bought For Honor on PS4 and I miss the xbox community every day

please tell me it's just the cent punching them in the face over and over

Does Cent's kick/quicc throw wallsplat? What does he get off of wallsplats in general?

>roach tries to ledge me
>Im playing Warlord

Big mistake

He smacks them in the face with the hilt of his gladius.

Maybe if you do it while your gladius is in your left hand, it'll just be punching.

>you disgusting pos homophobe troompa loompa

Does Valk's shield charge confirm Cent leap? If so, those two would be amazing.

N-No, I'm too scared to play with people...

But Lawdaddy and Centdaddy are super nice people, it's just they have a difficult job

Can multiple Cents plunge the same guy at the same time? What would that look like?

ROMA INVICTA

you'll never meet anyone or have a good time like that, what risks are you really taking?

But i'm bad...
i'm too scared
uwu

Are you retarded, or something?

I'll play, uplay: Berke_KT

>one of those when you try to do something you get instantly light attacked fights