PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded thanks to new kernel exploit. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new exploit and SoundHax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
-Update Luma to resolve 11.4 issues or going online. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v7.0.5
-CFW only fix for Homebrew requires O3DS users on 11.4 to rename an 11.2 payload to OLD-11-4-0-37-USA.bin, or EUR/JPN.
-NTR updated with firmware 11.4 support, including N3DS video streaming.
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/
-A new developer took over freeShop. gbatemp.net/threads/468436/
-Title Key Database relocated to 3ds.titlekeys.gq/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features partial support for PS1 games, including sound. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/
-The Vitamin source code has been released. twitter.com/MajorTomVita/status/860878134345859072
-Coldboot HENkaku teased for 7/27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, however no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/Plailect
nicoblog.org/psp/27942/
ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-2DS-Crimson-Red-FACTORY-REFURBISHED-BY-NINTENDO-/112400810006?hash=item1a2b9c4016:g:~lQAAOSww9xZENpH
gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
donorbox.org/plailect
wololo.net/2017/05/12/ps-vita-hardware-hacker-hints-upcoming-microsd-adapter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DS loading from SD was seriously not worth waiting for.

>cakes

Stop posting, both of you. You're just some stupid annoying pieces of shit.

>not the image where he tried to hard mod without waiting for the correct shit and fucked up his 3ds even worse

>William S. Sessions
Is Jeff Sessions related to him? Like, a son or something?

Pretty sure not.

No, but I am. Is it as simple as opening the vita, unplugging the battery and replugging it after a few seconds? No additional steps required like waiting for a hour or something?

Damn user! Doubt those guys will be back after that!

here, that post made me reevaluate my life choices. I've decided to finally stop posting about SD loading.

>cakes

>go through the whole process of installing CFW and getting everything up to date
>install freeshop
>download Galaga
I feel like I may be squandering my newfound power

To be fair, Galaga is pretty damn good.

Galaga is fucking great though

Hey, do any of the Puyo games have English patches?

Need PS3 help with alternate ways to install RAPS

USB broke so I followed the PSNpatch guide on changing directories to look for RAPS to install

Changed it from

/dev_USB to /dev_hdd0/raps

PSNpatch recognizes it, but pressing L1 to install shows no raps, when they are in there.

What the hell

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

Solid OP job

I daisuki you too

Who is this character?

Need some help, I keep getting "Wrong titlekey" when I download through Freeshop, I'm downloading same region as my 3ds.

Finally built up the nerve to call. They gave me some shit about it being illegal for them to remove the restrictions.

>wii u only has an 8-32 gb hard drive
i still can't believe nintendo did this shit

Her name is Pupper

It's a shit game anyway

So putting an "x" in the parentheses will turn on what I need to as said in the guide, right?

I like how people acted like the black 'deluxe' was any better when either way you'd end up needing an external if you cared about downloading games.

I know this sounds very far-fetched but would there be any way to port some visual novels to PSP? I'm tired of sitting on my square chair rather a comfy couch or bed when reading what is practically a book.

And I thought even PSP could support it since at the end of the day it kind of is just images and text. Also, japoon has lots of their own VNs for PSP anyway.

yes
did it twice

how do you update NTR since it's now 3.5?

Thanks.

>patreon.com/Plailect
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH

Everyone getting on the patreon train seeing how successful Wii U emu is

Just found that someone has done this. Haven't tested them out myself though. Now the "how" part is what I don't understand.

nicoblog.org/psp/27942/

They all seem pretty old VNs (thus less "heavy") but still.

delete freeshop folder in sd card and the ticket in fbi. then try again

Now that my 2ds is effectively dead (pic related) i'm in the market for a new, hackable 2ds. What firmware is this likely to be on?
ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-2DS-Crimson-Red-FACTORY-REFURBISHED-BY-NINTENDO-/112400810006?hash=item1a2b9c4016:g:~lQAAOSww9xZENpH

never buy used and even worse especially from nintendo its obviously gonna have a high chance of 11.4

I can't believe this guy is serious about this

Can we report him for inciting and enabling people to pirate games and home menu themes?

>Plailect is creating Custom Firmware Guides
I'd like to see what he's working on right now.

Reminder

not really since he put dump your games and there's no mention of pirated backups or freeshop etc

gbatemp.net/threads/release-bootntr-selector.432911/

p-pls

I don't get why you don't just ask the seller

>Mfw i'm literally using cakes

wat do, should i backup my emuNAND and get luma from scratch?

The guide in the OP will have a step to transfer your emuNAND near the end. Just follow it from the start.

Yeah but it's still a great area as it gives you everything you need and that's the reason most people follow the guide
I think it's still worth a try (I've never used Patreon though, I'll need to take a better look at it first)

kek

have fun then
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

Deleted my FreeShop folder, but no idea what file a ticket is. Couldn't find anything like that in FBI, just the FBI files. But I'm using DevMenu to install stuff, is that bad? I remember being told it was superior to FBI when I install A9lh way back.

Wait. How do you change theme on fbi? Or this some Photoshop to make me sad?

>If you have already hacked your 3DS before and have an EmuNAND based CFW setup, just follow all instructions while on SysNAND.

wat? i already downgraded and all.

fbi theme folder

if you have an emunand and not a9lh you follow it from the start and don't skip anything

Certain programs like Decrypt9 and SafeCtrTransfer must be run from sysNAND. The guide will have you transfer your emu later, don't worry.

I haven't come here in months. Why do people hate Plailect now?

For being a drama queen mosly and a raging SJW it seems.

Don't really care though, take their immaturity somewhere else.

I have a playstation tv / vita tv with frimeware 3.36, what is the best way to hack this?

KEK

>Title Key Database relocated to 3ds.titlekeys.gq/
Does that means titlekeytools doesnt work anymore?

>he switched to donorbox
donorbox.org/plailect

to be fair single donations are more fair than paying monthly for something that most people only use one time

you put some files in a folder

PS Vita MicroSD adapter is rumored.
wololo.net/2017/05/12/ps-vita-hardware-hacker-hints-upcoming-microsd-adapter/
RichDevX is a known fucking liar, so don't get your hopes up.

just change it to the new link

So after this I'm done? I can put in CIAs and play now?

>he even started to namefag now
This retard keeps getting worse.

yep read the piracy pastebin in the 3ds pastebin has everything you need

Thanks

Anyone know whats up?

Are you using arc's fork?

sleep mode is still in testing he said and has not been pushed in an update also is arcs only should be coming soon though

Yeah
Ok I guess I got confused because it says [DONE] next to it in the thread.

I'm pretty sure everyone uses fbi. Search the game id on google and then look for it in fbi and try to delete the tik

Is there any reason to use arc's freeshop besides 'i want to use a software with support'

bump

not really but it is dead

old one is never getting updated again and sleep mode downloading is coming so it's probably worth it just for that

Is that wii hacking link up to date? The letterbomb file isn't showing up in my messages box.

scroll around back and forward a few days

So
How to fix 8001003A on ps3?
I want to fucking play p5

echoes leak WHEN

it's fucking $50

Most of the DS ones, also Puyo Puyo Tetris has a translation patch, it's almost complete
Look for it, can't post the link right now

Checked every day of the month to no avail. Might just be cause i'm not using a non SDHC card? The guide said it was only a suggestion.

Paying for videogames?
Bro this is the Homebrew general

Playing videogames?
Bro this is the Homebrew general

which guide are you using

Homebrewing plays?
Bro this is Videogame generals

Downloading a game off of Freeshop I'm getting the following error on a japanese 3ds. No idea what could be the cause, hasn't happened before, and I don't know what the equivalent US error is. Any ideas what's the cause?

>エラーが発生したためソフトを強制的に終了しました。
>再起動します。

an error occurred so the software has been closed, did you get this in freeshop or when launching the game?

>Due to an error, the software was forced to shut down
>Will now reboot

Launching the game.

I know what it means and does, but I don't know what could be causing it. Thinking region issue despite being on Luma and other US region games working fine.

The one linked in the OP for the wii

there is no wii guide in the op though theres the wii u one which includes vwii hacking where letterbomb doesn't work so idk what youre following

There is, the user who made this thread just removed it for no reason