clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyoBwysAWVo
youtube.com/watch?v=rt6FatHHnzI
imgur.com/1fjME
woojr.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/5-inch-grid-paper.gif
diceyhome.free-online.co.uk/Civ/Hex paper A3.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Smacked the bb3f in clan war
FeelsGoodMan

Bring back /mwog/

you cant bring back something that never existed
NERD

Is that supposed to be Negligent Dashing's gun collection?

nukong fuckwits actually believe this.

KONG WAS ALWAYS A SHIT

crappy retard idea then, crappy retard idea now.

anyone want to platoon

>platoon

Makes you think

I can almost hear muted screams of "clan op!" over the sound LRMs, friendly fire and overheating.

Koshiro called us clan shitters ;^)

only 470

s m h

>not kicking back and farming cash from the losing side

Rather Dashing of Dashing's Daredevils, MRBC rating D

>someone piloting an Awesome
>someone winning a game as IS
this image perplexes me deeply

Should be division E or F

Did this guy not also do like 11 damage in an MRBC match?

the awesome is good dont talk shit about my favorite robot

Honestly I'd rather play with someone like you than most of the minmax fuckboys in this thread. What kind of weapons do you run on them?

Hey /gerg/ what 'Mech should I get? I'm a shit brawler and enjoy the Locust. What are good GOTTAGOFAST IS missile boats? No Heroes.

Wait a few months for the Javelin to be out for c-bills...or order it now, it'll be out Tuesday.

>What are good GOTTAGOFAST IS missile boats?

Trebuchet, Assassin, Javelin, Catapult.

3x ppcs and 3x mpl on the 8q
3x lpl and 3x srm4 on the 9m
2x lpl 1x mpl and 3x asrm6 on the pb

8q has a standard engine and the other two have big xls. I don't remember the size off the top of my head but low 70s top speed.

I used to run a more conventional 4x ppc on the 8q and lpl/mpl mix on the 9m but decided to switch it up for more flexibility on the 8q, and make the 9m into more of a brawler like the pb- which is legitimately one of my favorite mechs despite being basically bottom of the meta.

I have a more min max deck as well but the awesome is more comfy.

Jav is a good call, thanks. Might also look into the Assassin.

snubnose ppc might make the awesome viable again

hello?

I just want to fuck with Jav in smurfy's, thats all.

>saw some crazy korean running 5mpl 2srm6 hbr
>"lol this guy, wtf is this build even?"
>proceeds to shitstomp my team, 1200 damage done and 7 kills
>"ok then maybe he is on to something"
>try it out
>really fantastic results every game
>everyone always gets in your face because you're a hbr and they think you don't have alpha, and they dont find out how wrong they are until its too late
>missiles are perfect point blank counterpunch to a 40 point mpl opener
>ecm lets you sneak up on people as much as any heavy could ever hope to
>key to success is to not give away your loadout until enemy is within ideal range, so they can't escape
For some reason people love shooting the hbr at range, but ignore it in a brawl. This build absolutely punishes that mindset. 6mpl with even more heat sinks works great also, but the missiles are really satisfying and rewarding for close work.

Thank you, weird gook for a new fun build.

How do you know it was a Korean person?

Because I was playing on oceanic and he was using a kr tag. That and his 80ms ping were a good indication.

5mpl doesnt fit my math, how much arm armor does it have?

the guy prolly had a HBR-F

He clearly said two srm6. So it doesnt matter.

Was the 228 game played or what?

No. Postponed.

You mean the position has changed.

New videos for HBS Battletech

Teaser (1min) youtube.com/watch?v=RyoBwysAWVo
Multiplayer gameplay (55min)
youtube.com/watch?v=rt6FatHHnzI

>those animations
>worse than MWO's power walking animations
>game is no free movement, but rather works on a grid

beta WHEN ? that's all i need to know.

Looks pretty good compared to far more simple neons and monotones of Shadowrun.

Then again, all the BT grognards care far more for gameplay than for graphics. We'll see if that will really hold up when the beta arrives.

>Plugging the OF
>Great Community

sometimes you just need to throw a verbal blowjob to the useless niggers that spend their welfare checks on your re-skin of Shadowrun with MWO art assets.

gee, it's almost like BattleTech is a HEX based tabletop game and a BattleTech Vidya would KEEP that HEX BASED movement and positioning system since it's a

>VIDEO GAME VERSION OF THE BATTLETECH TABLETOP

How about, if you're going to act this fucking retarded, you do it the fuck elsewhere, so that actual retards won't flood these generals thinking they're in good company.

i mean, next you'll complain that BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC : ARMADA plays out on a 2-d plane like a video game version of BFG instead of being some NOT BFG game.

How about you off yourself, you cock gobbling grognard? The multiculti worshipping cucks making this shadowrun reskin said the game would not play with a grid all the way back when they were fishing for backers during the kickstarter.

imgur.com/1fjME

pic related. the TABLE TOP GAME that HBS is making a VIDEO GAME version of.

The super early alpha shit clearly showed that it was grid based. This shouldn't be news.

looks cool
can't wait

and it doesn't.

HEXES you fuckwit.

if you weren't a retarded underage who's never played a fucking tabletop at all of any fucking kind, you'd realise hexes are not grids.

woojr.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/5-inch-grid-paper.gif

GRID system

diceyhome.free-online.co.uk/Civ/Hex paper A3.jpg

HEX system

learn the fucking difference. fucking retards who fail at basic grade-school geometry mathematics ITT i fucking swear.

You fucking morons actually watched the video where they literally explained that they removed the free movement system early on in play testing because it didn't work out, and replaced it with the hex system, right?
You're not just a bunch of shit posting mongoloids uselessly bumping this good-for-nothing dead meme thread, right?

Fucking drop yourselves, all of you.

okay

>hexes aren't grids

Literally what? "Hexagonal grid" is common parlance.

>being this dumb so as to not understand the geometric differences between a SQUARE and a HEXAGON and the interelations between a grid of squares and a stacked pattern of hexes

pic related, top left is a grid square system. top right is what you'd get if you retardedly made a grid system out of HEXES

a HEX system is completely different, at bottom.

just because YOU'RE a fucking retard doesn't mean everyone has to be as dumb as you to accomodate your severe level of stupid

nah you're the retard

>i've been proven wrong consistently and repeatedly! I'll just claim 'nuh uh u a dum' again and again with no actual arguement to back up my claim because i am so stupid i don't even comprehend basic geometry i should have learnt when i was 6-8 years old.

fuckoff you flaming sperg pile of DUMB.

hexes =/= grid no matter how stupidly you repeat ''yuh huh they totally are the same thing herpderp'' if they were the same thing you retard, they'd both be called 'grid system' and be identical.

just because you have zero visual spatial kinaesthic relation sense that even TODDLERS possess doesn't mean everyone else on the planet has to be your level of DUMB

stay wrong retard

really? not an arguement. you've offered no actual evidence to support your claim, which is fucking stupid out the ass so hard you HAVE to be either clinically dead, insane, or shitposting, and then you offer nothing to counter the evidence proving you wrong.

You're an incredible autist and are fighting a losing battle. This is on the level of people who take the term "RPG" too literally and call it a pointless genre name. Hex grid is, again, an incredibly common term. Hex grid, hex map, hex tileset, hex board, hex system. It's all the same.

More importantly to speak to context the differences between a hex grid and a proper grid are irrelevant because both are constrained movement choices compared to a free movement system.

cry about it nerd

keep it up ''nuh uh'' retards. next you'll claim black is white and call anyone telling you you're a fuckwit 'wrong'

ohh you lose

Bugs the hell out of me that it looks like there was absolutely no penalty to firing while jumping.

fucking sweet

>hexes
>turn based

Well shit, I was hoping for something closer to mech commander. I'll take what I can get though.

>ebick choral music

fukken trash

in BT shit like that forces a piloting test. the harder the move/s the harder the test, and the more elite your pilot needs to be to reliably pass it.

Mech Commander 3 would be sweet, but this is a BT game so difffernet anyhoo.

No, it's a +1 to hit for the jumping mech, and a +3 to hit. You're thinking about things like turning while running.

Brothers and Sisters..it is time to break free of the KONG BONG DONG GONK tyranny and be free at last!

New unit has been created:
>Mechwarrior Online General
tag:
>MWOG

This unit is and will remain Mercenary.
If you wanna join post your mwo name and you will be invited.

>and +3 to be hit in return
Basically, if you jump you become a harder target, but it messes up your aim a bit too, but there's no evidence of the latter in the vid.

Please send me an invite, my IGN is Kakos Kolos.

Not now

not now kakos

XXL clan engines and IS omnimechs when?

>XXL engines
>XXL400 costs 300 million cbills or something

That already looks like a better game than MWO

Guess I can enjoy robits soon

Skill Tree When?

It's turn based Battletech. It's a tabletop game imported to the computer screen. Only now your mechs will have animations, but it's still just Battletech, same thing you can play now with miniatures.

Except no? They're adding in various improvements and changes to try and smooth over some traditional, fundamental CBT flaws.

It's still, at it's core, a computer based version of the Battletech tabletop game. Which is exactly what I want. I'm tired of hauling minis back and forth from my house to my friends' where we play BTech on Sundays.

>same thing you can play now with miniatures.

I don't like other people though which is why I hated MWO

It's not a solo game, you'll need to play with others to play Hairbrained's Battletech. You should go play with your fidget spinner.

>you'll need to play with others to play Hairbrained's Battletech

There's a singleplayer campaign yes?

>It's not a solo game

Sez who?

negative. It's a multiplayer game. It's meant for you to play with, you know, friends.

I guess it's a solo game if you buy two copies. Then you can play your mechs from account A versus your mechs on account B. That would be solo play.

This is not even memes.

You're just being contrarian for no reason.

So are we all just talking out of our asses now? What do I need to do to get in on this?

Some retard thinks they're being funny.

It's probably Dashing or Kakos.

It's probably kakos then, because I'm dashing.

Oh.

I hope you continued writing that story with the hanged man character

Been meaning to get back into writing, but for the past year between work and going back to school things have been pretty busy. Should have some free time to do it this summer, and I'm also planning on running a Delta Green campaign in mumble. All things considered should be pretty fun.

Don't quit the writing, it's a skill you'll lose if you don't practice. Good luck senpai

gas yourself shitter

PGI might be garbage, but the shitty players of this now terrible game absolutely deserve the steamy logs they serve up.

Posting this image will get you banned from the forums. Use it carefully.

someone needs their tendies and a plush animal.

Hey! Don't lump us plsuhie fuckers in with the potatoes. At least we can get kills.