>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Old
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehRxyluumA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>expired discord link here

How did double dipping take so long to fix?

>GGG
>Competent at anything other than being lazy jews
Mhmm.

gay fucking OP

it's always been a mechanic that's been used as far back as when searing touch was a thing (burning discharge prolif)

its existence was sort of justified back then because it was one of the only ways to scale ignites before all these more modifiers and initial hit penetration shenanigans existed, but general power creep amplified that and the numbers on poison stacking are just absurd and never should've went live. I want to say ggg has been slow on the upkeep to tune it but they also probably let the meta bleed out for as long as it could until major patches (like how they didn't tune aura reservation until the big 1.0 release)

hi anime

hi dumb cat poster!

will 3.0 make Essence Drain not suck?

>get to play new diablo 3 necro beta
>come back to poe
>bored immediately

for all its horrible flaws why is diablo 3 more fun to actually dungeon crawl in? Its character building is shit, graphics are shit but fuck its more fun to play with so many active abilities.

>Quit POE for 3 years
>Come back
>Dumb Catposter is still here

Are you all also suicidal and is the guild still split in half ?

>cracks open a strand
>clears it with his movementskill+12345+clearskill build
>gee i'm so bored
nothing's stopping you from actually theorycrafting something that takes more than 2 things on the skillbar

when will midnight bargain not be total garbage? montregoober's got love why not it?

>game is still poorly balanced path of life nodes

Monty is still garbage. Zombies are also garbage. PoE is full of power creep and MidnightMemegain is an old item.

why do you say it is garbage, nice for hybrid builds, get two of them and some bones of ullr, maybe a vis mortis , death attunement. good times.

>life nodes
>life
fucking lmfao

I think he meant that there are a bunch of useless life nodes on the path to everything good

>red life
>blue life
there's no functional difference nowadays, they have no separate identities other than just stacking it

>Mfw don't even feel like theory crafting

Why doesn't GGG let players combine 4 tabs into one of the large tabs?

I dont even read your posts
I'm just glad you post cat images

is a crystal belt better than bated breath? I have good elemental resist so I'd mostly be looking for ES

Nobody's responding to literally any of the items I want to buy.

more active skills, more active combat, better animations

it's pretty much a hack and slash game with shallow rpg elements, which can be fun

>my instant gratification is slightly inconvenient gratification instead
the horror

path of building

Life builds are cheaper, have innate resistance against stuns and elemental ailments, can run mom or blood magic, etc.

Instant gratification is how we evolved.

>ll can't run bm

Alright, /poeg/. Beta is coming soon™, post builds you wanna try in 3.0

lab is fucking cancer that needs to be purged from the game

you've got to have some kind of mental illness to enjoy running it all day

???es has innate 50% stun avoidance???

stun and ailments are moot when considered outside of a blank slate design vacuum (as in in actual everyday mapping) because ES has been given so many shortcuts around them

life isn't any more cheaper or expensive to start up than es with all the crafting options given and I do not understand where this association stems from anymore because to function at an adequate level (above 6k+) you still have to drop currency in semi-competitive t1 life markets, including jewels. a low investment life build is going to operate as well as a low investment es build. the difference, and the reason why es is viewed as more expensive, is because it has more affixes to scale it where every added affix bumps its cost higher (which is why it also naturally scales higher, supplemented by the tree)

lab is the shitter filter of this game

adapt or die

so desperate that you keep repeating the same thing each thread.

not desperate enough to keep bitching about a core mechanic to be [purged from the game] instead of overcoming being a shitter

3.0 will nerf decay so if anything it will make ED suck more

lab isn't a core mechanic though

I thought they said that ED wouldn't be affected, well shit

Well maybe they will buff decay base damage but it's ggg, lol

is this the beta? fuck, that minimap looks like 10x better than the existing one thank god

depends whether you hold ascendancies as optional or not because to access them, at this moment, you have to necessarily go through lab. so as much as a person holds ascendancies as fundamental, lab is as well

youtube.com/watch?v=ehRxyluumA8

It's not perfect but it'll probably be more legible / 'better' than what we currently have so i guess im happy with how it looks currently

Okay, i'm done. I've been running for jeweler's orbs for a fucking month and I've still not gotten a 6 socket on my fucking armor. Is there a safeplace to buy a fucking wad of these things? I'm so tired of burning through every thing I have for this fucking chestpeice.

Wow that GUI is ugly as fuck.

>I've been running for jeweler's orbs for a fucking month and I've still not gotten a 6 socket on my fucking armor.
What the fuck? dp ypu play like 1 hour a week? fucking casual

why not just use vorici?

This actually isn't that bad.

What's the iLvl of the item you're trying to 6s, user?

He's level 6. My hideout's to small to invite him.
Trying to 6s The Brass Dome.

That's not real, right?

100% is. How can I prove it's real?

I replied saying it's the hindu sign of fortune (as it is) and if they think it is the Nazism symbol, then it's actually tilted (as it is)

Is it 20% quality?

>armor

lol

Aye.
I needed a 6 socket 5l item. Everything else was only 4 link.

>GGG cracking down on those illegal stash tabs
Time to rename your tabs /poeg/ or else you'll get the ban. And when I say ban I mean Chris cursing you with bad drops for eternity.

|
|>
|

>retards didn't link the new thread again
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID????????????????????????????????????????

it 404'd before the new was made, dumb cunt

Is it worth to get into this game right now? I've already played Diablo 2 and Torchlight, how is this compared to them?

leave while you can

all that proceeds is a downwards spiral into grief

If that new blue line on maps isn't the radius at which submerged mobs get triggered, it's kind of fucking useless

Trying to gimp yourself with uniques only is pretty fun.

>a game made by GRINDING GEAR GAMES, a game which you grind for gear

Huh. I thought they'd go full Diablo 3 on the minimap. Looks way better than that.

Doing a... build of some sort in solo HC Legacy
www.poeurl.com/bjf8

Any tidbits? Thought about going dual strike for most part, and perhaps looking at some other AoE-attack etc. I don't have any idea what sort of weapons I will be using, outside of 'probably dual-wielding'.

shit life
no poison

>assassin
>no power charges

what you doing? also your pathing is ass and you have like 0% life

I'll just be honest, don't play SSFHC if you don't know what you're doing and need help here

If you're new to PoE you should start in SSFHC, trial by fire is best way to learn

If you're new to PoE you should start in SSFHC so you quit faster

Anyone here ever play Nox? It was a good arpg.

nah, it was garbage
d2lod was released in 2001 btw

I remember it as good, but I was also like 6 years old.

you have to remember d2 spawned a lot of shitty d2 clones that could barely be called arpgs, I've played my fair share of them when I was younger and pirating games and they were all trash

i have no idea what im doing in this game.
how shit is my kinetic wand build? www.poeurl.com/bjga

pretty shit

>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>Free

Nox came out before D2

I wonder what precipitated its trajectory to "no one fucking remembers your shit game" land...

Nox was, first and foremost, a single player game. Can't expect it to have much of a name these days when it's almost literally been 20 years. ARPGfags remember it but would not replay it because it has little replay value outside completing it with all 3 classes.

don't ever quote me again.

I have Nox installed on my pc, how does it make you feel?

reply to me when i post something, you double niggers

good thing we have this player interaction and not actual auction house

I want the beta to start already fuuuuuck.

I don't give a shit about playing it I just want the passive tree available online so I can waste my time theorycrafting useless shit. It's no fun to do it now when you know the tree is going to change in some ways anyway.

why not mine Vaal ice nova, cold to fire, avatar of fire
70k initial hit, 800k ignite, 2 20% Aoe nodes you don't get elsewhere

good luck getting chain novas with that conc effect and less aoe map mod, bozo

dat conc doe

does the game just automatically give you a easy version of lab if you die too much or something just to complete it?

i died 4 times in room 8 of uber lab earlier. on the next run room 8 had a path straight to the right side exit with no traps at all so i got my last 2 points

Everyone has the same daily randomized lab.

>i died 4 times in room 8 of uber lab earlier
i'd have killed myself.

i died 3 times to izaro some days ago because i skipped all the mechanics of all the earlier labyrinths and had no idea he even had any. i think he got the golem buffs on the first round and then some elemental increase on the second because literally every single attack he did just oneshot me through 13k blue life and capped resists.

being retarded is tough