playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello? Wheres the raid party at?

i am a newbie, when would be my best chance for a yuna BSB2? the one thats not tiny bee?

>Have tidus BSB and OSB
>never use him
>still lv 1
>event with memory crystal I and II

Welp, time to get Ace Striker RM I guess

So I noticed the last event had no megacites in the king mog...is this just going to be the standard now and only alcrysts? I honestly just rely on mog king for mass megacites and try not to farm phantom forest.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Don't leave him in the box though, BSB/OSB is a legitimate cause for wasting an MC3 on someone.

My party is still kinda weak to clear those stages with the MC3. I waste my two MC3 crystal like a newfag in something else

And what did he do right?

Everything user, we've been through this before.

>Found a ffbe stream
>some cuck in chat is suggesting him/her (looks like a trap) buying energy refill with lapis at rank 24

Wait what the fuck he has ramza and black cat lid >rank 24

they might be in the raid gacha.
dunno if it will be as plentiful as the egg draw though

>watching ffbe streams

Im bored fham

>expecting sanity of whales
>of whales that play mobage to be famous
>on a live stream

please turn yourself in a hospital before you decide to eat glass because you are bored

Is our RK beginner still here from the other day? The one that got the Ramza USB from the lucky draw?

If you're here did you want a carry through the new multiplayer?

>find stream
>its a trap alright
>lives in san antonio
some BEtrapcuck lives where i am

Sure thing, thanks for being so kind. Let me just wrap up this mission and get a new max stamina

All be waiting in the room.

Gonna need at least one other person for the mastery

Finally succumbed and pulled on the lucky draw

4/11
Saintly Excalibur x2 (dupe), Platinum Sword (dupe), Hunter's Blade

Based guild leader Edwidge helping the newbies

Find him and add him to your friends

>dced
fuck la

rip evrae

Ah sorry about that, did you still need easy? Hard room will be up in a minute

i got teeedoos chain SB, did i done goofed?

i got brask staff too but i was looking for any BSB

where do i get teeedooos MC2?

wooo, you guys rock. Thanks for letting me tag along

If you were strictly looking for Yuna BSB2, yes, you fucked up. But getting a Chain SB isn't bad at all, in fact looks like you're probably going to be using Tidus in your main party for a really long time.

bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html and the Google Doc in the OP are a good place to check if Yuna BSB2 will reoccur on any new events, which it isn't right now, so there's going to be a long wait for it.

>start event for the first time
>game cutscene

Is this gonna be a running thing now? Haven't seen one of these since the WoFF event.

>Cid Mission: Use only Kihmari

Oh just kill me now why don't you.

Godamnit I hate it when that happens. Sorry didn't mean to quote.

did Evrae ever fuck anybody else's butthole when they were a kid

Evrae fucked me up so bad. And then when Evrae came back as a zombie I almost had a panic attack

Only tend to happen when the focus of an event is some main or significant character like Lightning / Cloud / Sephiroth / Garnet etc. or if it's an event for a spinoff like Advent Children or Crisis Core.

>Cid Mission
Just give him some Growth Eggs so he doesn't die in two or three hits and click a Thunder God RW.

I struggled with that fight as a kid, I don't know why. And ghost form was just cheese with phoenix down

i rolled once and since it wont be for some time ill just forget this bad luck.

ill try to gather their MC1 and 2 somehow, this was literally my second pull on this account

Anytime

Keep leveling that Tyro and Cloud until you break their level cap twice. Then when they drop their mako might and dr mogs teaching you can give us that sweet USB for multiplayer

>bad luck
>got a 6* and a nice mage stick

Please don't think like this

Will do, can't wait to actually be useful. Just working through all the normal realm dungeons since they keep upping my max stamina and giving me new areas

The new FFX event just hit so don't forget to go as far in that as you can

Feels good to finally join the singer club.

Guess I should +2 スペリオエルフ for the +150% SPR as well.

Not sure if I'll bother with the others or not. They look good, but if she's attacking she's not singing.

Just leveled my knight job up to 8* in Mobius to fuck around in multiplayer. What cards should I get, namely I need a good green.

YAMS
T E X A N
R
A
P

It's a shame I don't really care about most of X's cast, cause it's giving so many wardrobe records that I'm actually starting to give a crap. I almost wish I had the mythril for a pull but if there's one character I'm pulling for from X it's Jecht and most of his relics here are...not great.

Yup yup, I noticed. It gave me Riku and Tiida. So how many of those record materia can a character equip? just one? I'm thinking of using the growth eggs on Tyro so I can get that dr. mog's teaching ASAP. His stuff seems easier to get than Cloud's? though this is just me fumbling around with research on the RK site, could be wrong. I've been hoarding the growth eggs since I don't want to use them on a wrong character

You could end up with every other unit dead, and only her left to kill everything.
Or you could need to clutch refill everyone's LB (40 hits, seriously).

They have their uses, just like Ramza does for his MAG break

I have really shitty X synergy, are either of these banners worth pulling on? I can pull a passable mage party in it, but nothing close to being able to cm anything in it. The only armor I have is wakka's glove, a defense veil generic and seymore's robe

The only things in this banner that don't recurr in the Rikku event down the line are the Auron and Kihmari relics so unless your really hurting for Water SBs or either one of those relics, I'd say wait till then.

A character can only use one RM but you can slot anyone's to anyone else's. You also have to break a character's level cap once to unlock their RM slot. I would wait on the eggs for Tyro till you get a memory crystal 1 and 2

ah, kk

>rikku's BSB
>not using it on Rikku

It's 30 hits.

But you make a good point about using it for LB fill strats. I'm sure Rikku and Cloud would have fun with that.

Cost on that enhancement is astronomical though. 12 T4 and 4 T5. Definitely reluctant to sink that much into it until I have more materials to spare.

Rikku can't solo the ez multiplayer X fights with meteor crush and lifebane.

Hi, if anyone so far has missed the Evrae raid train I'm putting some up. Come get your discount stamina raids here.

followed your steeps user and did a x11 pull
>game crashes before I see the orbs
>reload game
>duped Lulu's BSB
>FUCK YEAH!
thanks user for letting me burrow your luck now there's nothing between me and the next IX's second banner

So with RK I see that people do 50 pulls for 11x relics pretty often. How do you guys rake in mythril so commonly? I treat those akin to the 5000 lapis pulls in BE, which is not something you do haphazardly, in fact those are rarely done unless it's an absolute must have unit.

From what I understand RK is a lot more generous with their mythril than BE is with their lapis

Hard Evrae up.

Until you finish the grind down in the Mythril mines that are the Realm Dungeons, you will have a LOT of mythril to throw around. It's just as well, since 5*s and 6*s in RK are rarely ever as gamechanging as getting one 5* base in BE.

Daily logins+Mythril Mines+Dungeon Updates+Multiplayer+Gyshal Shop+Event Dungeons+Random Apology Mythril=at least 100 mythril per month but theres 8 banners per month so you must plan ahead for relics you want/need.

Finally updated to MEmu 2.9.6 and everything seems to be going swimmingly. Except the macro I'm using (the really fast one from the place of which we do not speak) doesn't properly reload the app when the app inevitably crashes. Also, the thread housing that macro seems to have been archived. Anyone have an updated macro?

Check that place again. Under the useful links tab.

Time to report my team and ask advise.

Get two Tidus relics in the lucky draw and look really tempting to change luneth for Tidus

>so you must plan ahead for relics you want/need.

Yeah I guess I'm just not sure what I should plan ahead for, but I'm just saving it for now and not rolling on anything. I heard there's some really good Cloud USB coming up so probably save for that. Though idk how much longer it'll be till that comes out

Oh I see, thanks a lot.

Wow, this CM made me dust off Sky Grinder.

Goddamn, user, you've got some cool shit. Choice between Tidus and Luneth really comes down to element though, but yeah just go with Tidus for now since you have his OSB and not Luneth's.

>Vaynes Glove
I bet those gloves are always sweaty and moist and present a musky smell.

>every OK relic
>except the BSB

I'm not the only one after all

>Ashe with OSB
>Krile with sheepsong
>Yuna with her SSB (as a summoner)
>Y'shtola with her BSB
You just need a support relic and you've got yourself a fantastic male-less team family

Where is your gil?

Per 7 days you get about 20 mythril between the event that week and login bonuses. So even if you are up to date on realms and have literally no source of mythril besides the newest event you'll still be getting about 80 myth per month. I went down to about 3 or 4 myth after the ani and ffix banners. And even after blowing some on stupid shit and the lucky draw banner I have 105 right now

Are his knees weak? Arms spaghetti?

right there, on Ramza's gloves, also not pictured, Kefka's 8* ssb flute, a shiton of r5 hones on 4* and some r3 on 5* abilities, and tons of orb exchanges.

Those upgrades and shit dont cost that much

Who is the Luca Blight of Final Fantasy?

Kefka

>Those upgrades and shit dont cost that much
reforging stuff costs between 900k and 1m for a 8*, then again, and egging people stright from Lv20 to 99 isn't cheap either

Is this the guy with the quote about maggots or something?

How can I join you guys?

we use locked raids, read the pastebin in the op to know more.

we killed them pretty quickly. basically whenever posts like these pop up navigate to raid dungeons > search by ID or whatever it's called and enter 7243. If there are any rooms running you'll find them. /ffg/ usually raids on Thursdays / Sundays because there are new raids then, but you can always ask for a room during RK hours and someone will usually oblige.

More info in the pastebin I think.

I know. I have 9 8*s, do all that other shit you said and I'm still sitting at 32m since I can't think of how to blow it

The Luca Goers

>32m
are you Scrooge McDuck?
tbqh I'm not sure what happened to my gil pre-Christmas but lately I've been struggling more for gil than for 4/5* orbs, hell I had to buy gil with veggies until I noticed my 900 5* adamantites

No, I had 40 something a few weeks ago but with the new dailies I decided to r5 all the 2-4* skills I use often for the hell of it. And I turned most of my 2* and 3* orbs into 5* orbs. point is I can't spend gil faster than orbfests give me it.

Have you tried combining and reforging all of your 4* and 5* equipment?

No, they definitely are. He fights in those gloves.
Ask any boxer what hand-funk is like. Seriously.

Boxers' hands smell even weeks after a fight because of the way sweat-funk penetrates into the skin. They aren't clean until all the skin sloughs off.

I don't have any 4* stuff that isn't combined and reforged. Most of the 4* stuff I get is for realms I already have ok synergy in too. Like 6. I combined and reforged all the 5* stuff i want to for now, which is why I have 9 8*s.

>tfw no funky gf

So do Dragoons in RK just suck? They really don't seem useful.

They're good, and pretty powerful. But you just have to have the relics to support it.

When does it ends the half stamina cost dungeons?

Refia's BSB >> all your other physical Bursts. You should fit her onto your regular team somehow unless you need another element for weakness.

Should I level up my Zack to level 80 for the torment dungeon or should I save the eggs I have? He is currently level 70 and I do have his bsb.

Both it and the XII event end about three days from now.

>need 4 tech and 10 power pure crysts to max out gil and orlandu
Oh god, what sort of grind awaits us in the future?

What about Squall BSB2? Is better than Refia BSB? or better than TGCid OSB?

>TGCid OSB?
>Not Cid BSB
newfag

OSBs becomes irrelevant once Cloud's USB comes out.

BSB Cid is shit compared to his OSB user, don't fool yourself. Refia or Squall BSB2?