Hey Veeky Forums something happened today that has seriously freaked me out

Hey Veeky Forums something happened today that has seriously freaked me out.
I've made a few enemies recently and I think they've decided to make themselves known.
I walked out to get to work this morning and noticed one of my tires was flat. I went to take a look and discovered pic related (more pics incoming).
These have to be slash marks, right?? I really can't see what else they could be. I had my car inspected during my last oil change and they said my tires were fine. This tire has slash marks in it.

This is really freaking me out that they would make this personal like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichelinUSA/status/892922241003991040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I called in my AAA technician and he said they definitely appear to have been tampered with.

Get them back but don't slash their tires.
Make it something that could easily be an accident, like throw a rock through their sunroof while its raining.

I mean, these can't be anything other than slash marks, can they?

I've cut my fair share of tires (replacing tires at work, was curious) and those do not look like cuts, at least not from your (shitty) pictures.

also your tires are old as fuck and you think somebody slashed them?

>Those sidewalls
>That weather checking

This is bait.

Also your tires are completely fucked. Look how dryrotten they are. Those tires are not okay to be driving on.

If this wasn't a bait thread I'd say to use the ceramic part from a spark plug instead of a rock, but this is a bait thread.

>I'd say to use the ceramic part from a spark plug instead of a rock
but that makes it look deliberate

now THOSE look like cuts.

somebody's fucking with you.

>driving on those cracked dusty tyres
Leave Veeky Forums before you get someone killed.

It doesn't matter how it looks if you have a gun. You don't have to use the whole piece, break a shard off, a rock isn't going to do shit unless you're a pro baseball pitcher. Also, this is a bait thread.

Yeah, those are definitely cuts- one side overlapping the other, as the knife was jammed in nearly parallel to the tire's sidewall, and each slice has a visible spot in the middle where the cut is at a different spot, but still connected, i.e. one knife width's difference as the person yanked it sideways.

Hi Laura
You curbed your tires, and they broke since they were old and rotting.

>When you shitpost so hard that @MichelinUSA has to get involved
twitter.com/MichelinUSA/status/892922241003991040

implying OP didn't take the picture from twitter and not the other way around

retard

>that horrific dry rot
>not much tread left
They did you a favor, you should have replaced that tire a long time ago anyway

Yeah I was more referencing the chick who actually posted these images.

What makes it even better is that this vehicle is being driven in upstate NY. By a woman. I couldn't even imagine that tread on ice.

That looks like the Grand Cherokee who's shitty tires I fucked up this morning high on gas fumes. What a coincidence OP. Hope you find whoever did this.

whoever slashed them probably did a public service in that case

Me and my friends used to be real ratbags when we were young, we'd get drunk and do all sorts of stuff to peoples front yards/cars (yes I feel real bad about it when I think back).

Point is; you might not have been deliberately targeted - never rule out mindless hooliganism.

Yes. Those are some truly terrifying tires. Would blow out/10

Somebody saw those shittyass tires and slashed them to force you to buy new ones. They did you and everyone else on the road a favor.

IVE NEVER SEEN RUBBER SO PERISHED M8

THOSE TYRES WERE FUCKED LONG AGO LAD

>Putting this much effort into CSI'ing how the tire came to be as it is when you know nothing about tires.
Jesus christ, don't ever give people advice again.

Is she being fucking serious?

Why couldn't they have slashed the fucking cunt driver of that Jeep instead of her tires? Would have done New York and the rest of the planet a favor

a) nigger detected
b) you best be trolling you

L i t t l e
i
t
t
l
e

F u c k i n g
u
c
k
i
n
g

B i t c h
i
t
c
h

no one in upstate can drive anyway, she'll fit right in

Truly BTFO from being so weathered. That slag can rot in Hell for suggesting vandalism

Don't listen to all of these idiots OP, I know that you just have Alligator Skin TM brand tires. I use them on my cars as well and they work great. Definitely vandalism, I suggest you call the police to figure out who destroyed your $500 a piece Alligator Skin TM brand wheel.

>if you have a gun
But I'm not a free american man.

>2000 buckaroos for an old, scraped to shit, rotted tire

How old are they, cany anyone read the code?

for me it looks like 0712

>when u get your tires slashed but they were so old and rotted nobody believes you
lmfao

Take a hint Laura, stay out of Toronto

HOLY SHIT MAN, maybe this should be your wake up call to replace those tires. those things are dry rotted as hell