/pg/ Persona General

Previous:NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12946810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Anne!

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

So many bad streamers playing P5 like blind autist people with mods screaming: stop backseat gaming even if they're missing 75% of the tips the npc are giving you

why are all of you faggots, /pg/

What's his name?
strawpoll.me/12946810
strawpoll.me/12946810
strawpoll.me/12946810

These are gonna be a long three months.

Fuck, why did P5 have to be so good?

What if Ryuji and Ann became more than friends?

Why is she so perfect /pg/?

The P5 Gang Plays Poker:

>Joker
Best poker face, reads well
>Ryuji
Pathetic small stack that repeatedly gets bullied into folding
>Ann
Does not shut up the whole time even when the action is on her, somehow gets lucky every hand
>Yusuke
"Ah, I seem to have a full house, this means I have a good chance of winning this round, yes?"
>Futaba
Has a complex set of heartbeat sensors and a camera network to cheat
>Makoto
Tries to bluff and gets flustered from people staring at her
>Haru
Total degenerate, makes decisions off of superstitious nonsense
>Morgana
Doesn't actually have money, so he can't buy in

I can't wait for Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

Post details about yourself and other anons tell you what your arcana is and what your persona would be!

>Ikutsuki never gets caught and would've gotten away with it all if it hadn't been for that meddling dog
>Adachi only gets caught because after carefully pretending to slip up and leak info to the investigation team all game he accidentally slips up and leaks real info
>Goro gets caught because he's autistic about pancakes

Kevin Federline

why did you all have to pick the one with that turd groo in the OP

Persona 5: Steal Your Cheeseburger Edition

If you ever feel lost or afraid, remember that fear is only temporary, and that you'll eventually find yourself back on track.

Fuuka believes in you.

Heart attack edition ??

useless tranny neet

I'm a virgin autistic neckbeard basement-dwelling weeb loser.

Bless you, Fuukabro. Don't let the bullies get you down.

*Stop your Heart edition

lonely faggot with too much time on his hands

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Daily reminder that I love Labrys.
I want to hold Labrys tight and tell her everything is going to be okay.
I want to have her nuzzle into my chest as I hold her close and twirl her hair in my fingers.
I want to to truly feel alive. To know that despite being a machine, she is loved.
I want to teach her about the world, about life, about nature, and watch her experience new things.
I want to make a child with her, designing and programming it, raising it with love.
I want to grow old, dying in my bed as Labrys and our mechanical children look on.
I want to be reborn as a Cyborg so we can be together till the end of time.

That's a big Messiah.

F L U F F Y

she just is

How is this joke still alive

>THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED
I almost feel bad for making all those Doom Tora edits, he really would never give up.

Can I get a screen of Makoto's ass?

I think I'm chariot but will probably become justice once I realize either a way to work with other people or how to operate completely independently.

>took half an hour to get 3 old lanterns

Jesus christ fuck that request

The reverse Hermit
Slime

The Hermit
Wojacku

>joke

Because I made a promise. I will continue to say it until I am proven nice.

where're your party members

What's with all this doorposting going on?

I like it.

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

I hate my life and everything around me including the people

Lonely neet femanon with too much free time that does too many drugs and gambles/plays vidya/magic the fucking gathering too much

But loves dogs

This has gone on far too long

Is the manga actually worth reading?

Wouldn't be bad.

Normal enough to make friends, autistic enough to not be able to get a gf either because I'm too scared or too dense.
Quiet.
I overthink it when people compliment me and think they're being facetious.
My waifu was Yukari until I played Katawa Shoujo

no

>where're your party members

Benched so they dont get sick from grinding

Speaking of which whatever happens to chihiro-bro and I wonder what p5 waifu he choose and did he change his mind from before the game came out

How do the others react after learning Ryuji and her are together?

What I show:
Arrogant
Gadfly
Humorous
Wild
Eccentric
Egotistical
Bossy
Playful
Witty
Instigator
Self righteous
Show off
Contrarian
Oddly charming
Talkative
Excitable
Attention seeking
Cold

What I am:
Picks and chooses what matters ignores rest
Want to be desired
Jokes mask truth
Needs acknowledgment
Needs to prove self
Obsessed with escapism
Self centered
Strong sense of justice

user you don't need to grind die to how s.link bonuses work with fusions

the art is gorgeous

otherwise you're not getting anything from it you wouldn't get from the game or the movies

Does he not come by anymore?

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PERSONA/DEMON

I was grinding for Elizabeths request, not xp

Those lantern fucks never wanted to spawn

you still need to grind to hit like 90 to fuse the high level personas for compendium completion

>I wonder what p5 waifu he choose

None, Chihibro is one of the few waifufags who actually does it properly. Unlike you normie shits.

Are you a cake

A grill that has no boyfriend but has a job and some friends but ultimately a homebody.

Justice
LOOOKIIIII

Tower
Temperance
Justice

Help my oblivious dick out, what was it that was meant to be so erotic about this scene?
Do they not wear panties underneath their yukatas? What was so different than her showing some leg than than when she was in her swim suit?

Why is groo the justice arcana when he's not really justice in any sense of the word

Fuukaguy said he was too busy playing P5 to come.

T O K Y O
O
K
Y
O

>Wojacku
Is that supposed to be a persona? I've never heard of it if so

When does goro get naked?

Because arcana get reversed all the time.

Oops, I forgot that Strength comes after Chariot in Rider-Waite.

I want to be a writer but I also equally value playing video games and general hedonism as long as it isn't drugs. I want to write for other people but I don't know if I can make it the best it can be and still be understandable and have mainstream success. My end goal is to run a media company that transcends mediums and comes to replace Hollywood and similar institutions, but I'm equally likely to just screw around all day and I honestly don't know if I would feel bad if I never achieved this insane dream.

His entire motivation's him trying to dispense his twisted justice on Shido.

I have left since the game came out in Japan and just came back, last thing I've seen of him was when all the persona 5 waifus were

yes

So wait, I can't play Persona 3 FES on my PS4 or my Vita?

Well what the fuck do I do now? I heard the portable version of the game is shit.

Alice.

Got a translation?

are you a fujo?

are you attractive?

Why do her Mitsurus look like that

I had a huge family tragedy hit my life causing me to sacrifice most of my own time just to keep my way of living afloat and it was all to protect the one family member that i cared for the most while constantly battled and rejecting the other one.

I'm constantly targeted as a victim because of my age and people view me as an unapproachable person but behind that facade I'm a friendly guy who brightens up people's days usually. at least that's what my friends actually tell me

As for my views on how I should be in the future. I believe that I must be better than my entire extended family and everyone else around me but when I try I get hit with shortcomings and then I give up and then it becomes a vicious cycle of trying and failing and sometimes laziness.
I tried to make this mostly vague and not use adjectives. I didn't want to sound pretentious and or edgy.

emulate it on PC

I am:

An actual altruist
empathetic to a fault
somewhat of a know-it-all
gentle giant
manic depressive
anxiety attack prone
with a facade of apathy and realism forced upon me by having my soul crushed by the world not really complaining, happens to almost everyone

would you a 3 leg mitsuru?

Yasuda influence

Calm extremely
calculating
humor
nice
mean at times
see things others cant
rational
dream
sociable
quiet
relaxing
Strong willed
adaptable
cant take a beating (physically and mentally)
cold
Take action when neccessary
initiator
helpful
flexible

im not sure what my arcana or persona would be

It's not shit really, it's just not ideal for your "first experience" with P3. Generally speaking, P3P is for after you've already played P3, so you can do the FeMC route.

But if you have absolutely no other way to play P3, you should just go ahead and play the PSP version, it'll be fine.

Brings back memories.

Shit Joker and Goro would have had a great rival dynamic had they not screwed up Goro.

Why is she so perfect?

oh good same, minus MTG and drugs though I've dabbled in MTG

cats > dogs tho

Cu Chulainn will always be the best. White Rider is good too.

How do you fuck up this badly

I don't see enough people talking about this

I agree completely. They were born to have a great rival dynamic, and they fucked it up.

Why is he so perfect?

personally don't think so but have been called cute and am not fat so good enough

Kind of. I want to fuck groo so I guess that's a yes