Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

I will purge this land of the shadow Edition

What's new?

>D.Va spotlight
youtu.be/HlrAD_fkZ74

>Nexus Challenge 2.0 Oni Genji skin, Policeman D.Va, loot boxes, and more in Overwatch and HotS
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/
youtu.be/Bv2t9lwC7lk

>Megabundles Announced All players will be able to unlock up to 20 heroes for FREE
>Promotion ends May 22nd, 2017
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Now LIVE
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20
>Genji Hero Announced; Now LIVE
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/genji
youtu.be/-SJgvzPRFEI
>Hamamura Battleground Announced; Now LIVE
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/hanamura
youtu.be/Dq5-18Vt-c0

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20720246/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20766462/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20720245/

>Grubby's "close enough but still not a map tier list" Tier List
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where can I join the Clown Fiesta?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous:

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

Where the FUCK is Tirion?

> Blocks your path

Where the FUCK is Naisha??

DAILY REMINDER

Where the FUCK is Fenix??

>Dumb as fuck healing output.
>Great damage in late game.
>Good CC options.
>Literally just have to position self correctly in team fights.
>Has an "Oh shit" button.

Why do you not play flying angel bitch of infinite winning, /hotsg/?

>Alleria and Turalyon gone from WoW
>obviously they got pulled into the Nexus
>they're not here either
wtf blizz?

Do you have your 15k ready for Hana?
You ARE buying her on release, aren't you, /hotsg/?

I saved up my gems for her.

She's like Zarya where her success is dependent on your team not sucking.

She's a win-more hero and can't really play from behind.

i am

No Dva a shit! A SHIT!

I need 4000 more gold for Varian

That is a fair reply.

Ty.

You also need a reliable battery to generate hope otherwise no one gets heals.

>be blizzard
>make a moba where you only have ~4 good supports
>nerf them all
>never make any new supports

:) fun game :)

Abathur buffs when

>I love 2 support meta, give me all the dicks in mah butt right now

you fucking baiting cunt

I'd put that under "not sucking".

If you have a bunch of no-damage teammates who plan on playing defensively and expect heals out the ass (aka. sucking), Auriel is probably not the best pick.

On the other hand, if you have something like a Varian / Jimmy / Valla just AA'ing the shit out of anything that gets near and/or hammering the shit out of the enemy, it will be impossible to die.

Why the FUCK are the banners of the Alliance and the Horde not attainable Portraits in this game?
I am legitimately baffled by this.

Spreading out that content just like WoW.

>tfw you trash talk your team and they pull it together in the final half

not bad

Reported :)

Why is it that some fags get angry when you don't stick around to 2v5 the enemy team?

It won't matter. She's going to be banned every game until she's nerfed into the ground like Samuro and Rag.

>Hanamura
>Be Stealth
>The entire enemy team can't find me
>Only got reveal due to afk bullshit

They really should remove that feature on that shitty map.

Because it shows you weren't skilled enough to even try bailing them out. Boldness wins, pussyfooting loses.

I bet you're one of those fuckers who hide behind their healers.

Can I get a zeratul build please? So many good options. Right now I'm going
Greater cleave
Rending cleave
Seeker in the dark
Void prison
Mending strikes
Master warp blade
Protective prison

I don't want to hear tales from bronze league
I want to see tales from bronze league

I'll fire off some slows or stuns if I have them but nothing good comes out of engaging the entire enemy team

Unless you have some sort of long-range CC, going in 3v5 is even worse because then 3 of you will be dead.

When is Sgt. Hammer good? She's been working well for me on Cursed Hollow to Siege up in a bush while my teammates get the shrine, but outside that I dunno

I have a good chuckle when some braindead faggot on low hp tries to 1v2 or 3 enemies when they are respawning and they blame you for dying.
Just what do they expect you to do? Haha

I am going to get Scarlet Johanna and rock it, and there is nothing you can do to stop that.

In protect the Hammer comps, on Braxxis and that's it. She's a really snowbally hero. When your behind she's really worthless but when you have a lead she can spiral a game out of control.

>cursed hollow
>shine

>that dindu chromie skin

im fucking laughing

I use Spellbreaker Johanna because of how stupid the helmet looks.

>implying
You can't bail out stupid.

If your teammates die to a Zarya+Pylon wombo combo in a narrow corridor 5 teamfights in a row, they're not going to learn the sixth time or onwards.

Vorpal
Combo strike
Wormhole/seeker
Prison
Mending
Master warp blade
Rewind

>rabbit portrait

Where's that bronzie who tried to tell me hammer out ranges Probius and that warriors can just rush him down?

>no quickcast
Triggered.

look they both have the raven lord I got confused okay

What talents do I go with for Valeera?

>Enemy team has Chogall Li Ming and Chromie
>Zarya starts spamming CHANNEL and pinging when we try push them away from the objective

>cries about probius
>calls other people bronzies

why the fuck don't you have graduating range?

Are we getting new skins with the new patch? How often are new skins going to be released?

Cuz it's fucking shit

According to Grubby's tier list Probius is the strongest hero in the game
According to Hotslogs Probius is among the strongest heroes in all game modes in master league
According to tournament statistics Probius is one of the best heroes in the game

Graduating Range is better in coordination where you can have your team force fights in your extending range. For general use hover is better.

then play probius fagtron

The only other talent worth taking at 16 is executioner, and that's comp-dependent.
>Hover Siege moves forward at roughly the same rate as Graduating Range expands, but puts you in more danger
>Stoneskin means either you have bad positioning or your team isn't covering for their DPS

I love that no matter what I post, Rabbit Portrait manages to upset someone.

Kind of unfortunate tbqh
The armor itself looks pretty rad, I think.

Any tips on playing the Bottle Lobbing Man of Suicidal Dives?
>CAPTCHA is 'check side road'
I guess that's a good tip

Hover is fun with stealth tho

I want to buy auriel, her sakura skin is too good

Don't attack towers all game

cocktail poke is insane, learn to aim it properly and to use minions, summons etc to your advantage (use them as the first target hit). you can also get so many kills by lobbing it at the gate after someone with low hp retreats into their fort range.

>doesn't change her voice to a pure Japanese maiden

Combat readiness
Initiative
Slice and dice
Smoke bomb
Death from above
Expose armor
Night slayer

>Gravekeeper
>Raven Lord
>Sky temple dude
Why is everyone in the Nexus a fucking dick

Old Wolf of Bottled Piss and THE SOUTH WILL RISE is the most fun when you get a good GO FOR THE THROAT chain and just annihilate their entire back line.

Are we only talking Nexus theme maps? Because Braxxis has a pretty nice guy.

Because it's a talent that's only useful when nobody is going to come and attack you. One hit and all that range is gone.

In a small 2-lane map like Haunted Mines with an enemy team that has no qualms about getting in your face, it's a shit talent to pick.

But how can each side have a Dr. Cook?

Lost Vikings Tips Anyone? I'm doing okay as them, win some lose some. Got MVP for being 33% of my teams xp one game but there's definitely room for improvement.

Same reason we have mirror matches.

>implying Quick Match is canon

Cook isn't a Nexus OC, so like the rest of the cast, it is two alternate dimension Cooks trying to murder each other.

Hover Siege has a lower pick rate and win rate compared to Graduating Range in every skill bracket of every game type except for the bottom of Hero League, and diamond Hero League where pick rate on HS is lower but win rate is about equal. Not that it matters, since I just noticed this dude went with Stoneskin.

That dude doesn't have stealth.

What are you talking about? Taking damage doesn't reset Graduating Range. If anything, Graduating Range makes it harder for the opponents to hit you because they have to walk through more auto attacks.

The angel one its really comfy to hear praising you even if you fuck all up

>room for improvement
indeed
you need at least 50% team exp to be viable

>Taking damage doesn't reset Graduating Range.
It does when you press E or Z to get away because only a retarded Hammer is going to sit there trying to 1v1 someone in a teamfight.

The whole point is to siege out of range of the enemy. If the enemy's in your face, what's the fucking point? You sit there in siege mode for everyone to see for 5+ seconds so that you can get some increased range like it matters in an even fight when every moment of a fight is you wondering when it's time to bail and scooch over by a smidgen because you're a sitting duck that's going to be a free loot box full of exp.

Only retards in QM will just straight up walk up to you to punch you 1v1 to die instead of just blasting you from range with some burst/lockdown as group. If Graduating Range seems to be making a difference, it's because the enemy is retarded, or outdrafted, or both, not because the talent is worth picking.

>Nova brawl
>3 games
How do I get these games over as quickly as possible?

>qm literally only has infernal shrines, hallowed grounds, temples of doom and sun temples

Why are the other maps gone?

kill yourself

REMINDER THE MAP ROTATION IS THE 15th

>Hanamura, Braxxis, ToD and ST only

worst maps

>game has 13 maps
>can only play 6 at a time
LMAO

All for the sake of showing off such a great new map. Isn't it grand to be alive in time like this?

>it's another "retards think invis heroes are op on hanamura" episode

remove this map from the game reeee :)

>next weeks map rotation is only 8 maps

Haunted Mines
Tomb Of The Spider Queen
Warhead Junction
Braxis Holdout
Hanamura
Sky Temple
Battlefield Of Eternity
Cursed Hollow

>still no dragonshire
lmao what are blizz doing

Bribe enemy merc camps as often as possible. You can solo your own, so bribing your camps isn't that important.

reminder that invisibility is harder to spot on low settings
rich2win

>Every Warcraft 3 or Starcraft custom game with multiple map
>Each player votes at the start which map they want
>WoW
>Can choose which Battleground not to queue for
>HotS
>It's completely random and maps are taken out of the pool because fuck you

Why is this allowed?

Damn
Braxis,Mines,Spider,Eternity and Cursed are my top 5 maps

a pity hanamura is still in the rotation

Hanamura was a mistake. I'd rather get Blackheart's Bay or Garden Terror.

It was mines, so ideally I would've gotten something like Napalm + Hover but teammates were incorrigible feeders who just A-clicked down the lane and chased the Probius and Muradin aaaaaaaaall day in the mines to get blown up instantly.

I died like 4-5 times before lv 10 trying to rep at teamfights and salvage teamfights.

I gave up and went BFG+Stoneskin and pushed in every single tower, fort, and keep mostly by myself while they kept feeding and feeding despite already being a body down because we had an Abathur.
>pingpingping
>noob hammer
>mines > keeps+catapults u noob
They had plenty of time for bitching because they were dead all the goddamn time.

Fuck those teammates. We only won because the enemy team skipped the last two mines entirely because they were too busy dealing with the catapult waves on both lanes and/or chasing me around in circles instead of going into the mines. aka. I did a stellar fucking job turning it around
The Abathur was the only who didn't chew me out for not feeding and helped me push waves at the front lines when he wasn't busy hatting the idiots.

Why didn't I take Graduating Range?
Because it would not have helped me turn the tables while my teammates fed and fed and fed.

>Garden

NO

Is Voyboy /ourboy/ now?

My favorite maps are Haunted Mines(pre and post rework), Battlefield of Eternity, and Braxis Holdout. What does this say about me?

I don't mind Garden but I go out my way to grab the plant because most people fucking waste it. I am usually able to push up to there fort very little effort.

>
>That dude doesn't have stealth.

Level 1 ambush talent that let's you stealth on siege.