>Latest Patch
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/secrets-of-the-stratus-patch-notes/

>Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/celestial-festival/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)
>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/fBxfn2rz

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ

>For newfags
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2191786
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey guys, it's been like 5 days since I last hopped on BnS or the thread since I was visitng family

How are things going?

cat lyns #1

dog lyns #1

Make one like the OP's if you haven't yet, and welcome back!

Can bear lyns be #1 too

what soul shields should i have pre-raid

Please include yourself dead on every boss in BT.

thanks!

What's with the template? I'm guessing the big picture is for the character image, but what are the smaller one's being used for?

But I'm not usually dead in BT bosses...

no

Ideally 5pc msp, 3pc xanos or 8pc msp depending on which is better for you, but 5p ebon 3pc xanos/tomb is fine. With the way bt is now, if you're new you're not going to be doing any meaningful damage anyway. Staying alive and being able to do mechanics is more important.

give me a list of anything

5 MSP + 3 Xanos or 8 MSP.

>What's with the template?
A personality collage of your character, here is another example.

It's a personality collage for your BnS character. The big image is your character or "the exterior" and the smaller images are your personality traits in image form, thus the "interior." You put whatever you like in the "interior" as long as they are used to honestly describe you or your character, if you gave them a seperate personality from yourself.

For example, someone made a funny Gordan Ramsey parody character and all he liked was cooking! You can do all kinds of fun stuff with it while expressing yourself. I think it's worth a try if you're interested.

fucking retard

ilu candi

tfw too inept at image editing to participate in memes

You can't use MSPaint?

no
whenever I try to paste a picture into another picture it just opens it as its own thing

Late night Daily Challenge!

NA 271938

Interesting! Maybe I'll give it a go sometime

use picmonkey. its really easy and its free, its what i used and they have more then the template that was shared

use paint.net

That's the thundergod female outfit right? I want that, but the achievement vendor says I don't have Naryu Lab unlocked(That part of the description is red) and I definitely do since I've done the dungeon.

Are there any weird glitches with that?

>telling newbies to destroy their weapons

smdh

thats been like that for ages sadly

Hmm, maybe it's actually supposed to be the 10-run cheevo? Dunno, it was available to me

What?

Oh, I'm stupid. Now I noticed what you were talkin about

2/6!

Warning: too thick!

upload your xml or whatever plz

That's too thicc

how come so few people do pve but never pvp

isnt this a pvp game

I don't like PvP. Easy as that.
Also yeah it's a PvP game, that's why every major update is vastly centered on expanding PvE stuff.

So after all their nonsense excuses about it being 'bugged' they finally add it and now it really is bugged?

Give me a break already, worst korea.

never

I can send ya the full file on discord or something, but the basics is that I use a slider tool, with settings currently set for max breast size x3 and max thigh width x2, among other things

>that xml
y-you too thiccfu

>i dont like pvp
>i dont like [normalized] pvp because i cant win just by outgearing the other player

n i c e

Where do you see that?

Still 2/6, leaving in 5 minutes since it isn't likely we'll fill at this time of night

/smooch

/smooch

paint.net is amazing

it's pretty handy

NA DC 278185
follow by lego hard mode

Goodnight

can you tell loan dragon i said hi...

Hi. Do this Then, once you have it open go to the last option on the mini-bar there with the square, circle, and triangle. Here let me

Ok. So you pick the square, etc. Then uh up top make sure beside where it says the shape, in his case rectangle that you click that once so the square is filled in. Then slap down a square. Put some squares in that square. and that's pretty much it.

Or whatever way works for your best but when it comes to like...paint'esque programs that are on the easier side to use and also free then this is probably your best bet.

Shortcuts to remember: Ctrl+Z to undo, Ctrl+Y to redo, Ctrl+D to deselect, Ctrl+ + to zoom and Ctrl+ - to zoom out. Many more of course but you'll figure those out as you go, just figured those would speed it up for you a bit.
Ok hope that kinda helped maybe

What area is this?

Hey everyone. Today's the 2nd Amendment Day for Americans, so I thought it might be fun if we could talk about our favorite weapons. Are there any particular weapons you became fond of while playing blade and soul? It doesn't really have to be about fashion or anything, just anything you picked up and felt like it was really cool or something.

For me, I really like the training weapons that we use from the tutorial. They have a really unique look to them that you can't find anywhere else. Despite being described as worn and incapable of real combat, they have a really simple and sleek style that I really like. Their appearance can fit a lot of outfits too.

I hope they can be used as weapon alterations someday.

there are several weapons with the same model as training weapons what are you smoking

You can try contacting support

he doesn't play the game so obviously he hasn't seen it yet

fucking retard

guwon weapons are the exact same as the training ones

i hate toi why do i have to do this stupid shit for a soul badge

dps is a meme

you only like the training weapons because it's as far into the story as you ever get LMAO

Goodnight

Has any BM ever tried to manually press each dragontongue?

I do

Hi Princess

Please don't namedrop my sugar daddi

Rude.

Does it work? Can you get as many as you would just holding it down?

I usually do by mashing right-click

It's hard to tell if it's actually doing much better

I spam or time RMB and I've tried holding the number of DT's seem to be the same.

not a bm but I mash rmb to keep myself on my toes

I want someone to breed me ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so horny

calm down choa

zeemaps.com/map?group=2191786

Whoevers closest to you will be your new breeder

Is this a PoV for where I should be

This is a neat bug

Why do half the bugs in the game have to do with warlocks?

I got this skin a bit over a year ago when the cap was 45, it looks pretty neat with White Hot. It's exactly the same as the Blight bangle from Blackram Narrows, though I wonder if the eyes also glow on those..

DONT DIE

exactly

I'd do it but they hate me and probably won't let me

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Bunch of gay rats kys

It isn't gay to wanna suck off people I like

Post your favourite Yun.

it's only natural

yes it is, kyoppi

I'm not kyoppi but I would suck them too

This one's mine. Back off, thirstlords.

I want to deepthroat a JinM

Same but with a few specific LynM and one GonM

I want someone to deepthroat my LynM

would anyone join reset lobbies anymore

This is not the time for strife amongst the higher races.
I suggest that we join our forces under a common goal. Or rather a common enemy.
This enemy is the festering plague that are the Lyn. Their constant breeding is a threat to our world. They will consume more and more resources without creating anything of equivalent value. Instead they are a vector that spreads degeneracy of all kinds, most notably the disease of gayness and the corruption of the other honorable races (see the abomination that are Jyn as recent example).
So it is up to us Gon, Jin and Yun to weed out those animals before their numbers soar out of control.

As a start I propose that we establish a working camps to have them mine Soulstones and Moonstones. Then we set up dragonpulses in all moderately populated regions to quickly deploy Lyn that have been captured by overseer squads. It is also imperative to implement a strict gender segregation in order to to prevent any possibility of an breeding incident.

I regret not throwing myself at a certain JinM before he left. Dont be like me, get them off while you still can

I dunno if any of them do anything

Who?

Namedropping is bad and wrong and they'll hate me even more if I do it

I am a lyn fuck off elf we are full

We need a final solution for both lyn and yun

This could be a fun game, give hints no names

pretty sure they all do, theyre degenerates