Have you guys ever tried to evade fuzz? how did that go

1nd for Harley slower than Vstrom

>you will never be this proficient
youtube.com/watch?v=yemiO6buqE4

You're just jealous

>4 fours
Proof Harley A best

jap bikes a soulless

Why did this happen? I've only ever ridden nakeds, adventure bikes and sports/sports tourers and none of them behaved like this when hitting a speed bump fast enough to get air.

Is it a risk with all cruisers or just Harleys and their ilk?

Yeah I hate bikes working like they're supposed to, too

It's just a huge speedbump, front end was going down while the rear was hitting it and he was going way too fast. Has nothing to do with the type of bike

just practice, my dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=pqmPsbZZVTM

I'll have to be more careful, I actively try to hit speed bumps fast because it's so much fun.

Some are way too big for their own good. I bottom out the suspension in my work car if I hit some at the speed limit. Have to slow down to 10 km/h in a 30 to go over them and not get air.

people who say this don't know what soul is and think it's exclusive to grumpy carbed shit and italian electronics that only work when the stars align

the most soulful bike I have ever had the pleasure of riding, out of several ducatis and a 73 harley, was a VFR750.

police sumo would solve this problem

nah owner satisfaction is the lowest among jap scrap

>haven't touched my bike in 3 weeks
>Got my new cbr1000rr 7 months ago, only put on 7,000ks
>Lost interest
What's wrong with me

You bought a Honda

you bought jap

no soul, no character, no fun

That has less to do with the bikes and more with the amount of head you get when you mention which bike you own

i4s a shit

they just buzz along everywhere no matter what.

Ah it was lazy bait and I knew you'd take it. Off for a ride now boys, enjoy staying cucked on your 250s kek

mixed day today, had to put my bike so I'll be pedaling for the next few days which is bad but on the good side my new dentist was hot as fuck and gave my mouth a good fingering. Good thing bike trousers hide a boner.

Everything. Not a sunny day goes by on my way to work where I don't contemplate just carrying on and going for a nice long ride in the Welsh mountains.

either take it to the track or sell it, get a naked v2 and have fun again

enjoy your boring bike

if you're complaining about a bike's character, you're either an elite rider with nothing else left to criticise or you're not riding it hard enough to keep yourself occupied

In for early morning Uralposting

*bike in the garage

My bike's been in the shop for the past 3 weeks, and another 2 weeks on top of that where I couldn't ride it.

What did you guys do with your bikes today? riding/wrenching.
I got a fresh pair of tires mounted and adjusted my rear shock for my fat ass

Not mine but helped my roommate install his new Leo Vince exhaust on his monster 696, sounds and looks way better now as well as shedding a bunch of weight.

most excellent. is the maintenance on ducatis as crazy as they say?

Why does your roommate own a girls bike though?

or you just bought the wrong bike

Awh shit we got a stretched turbo busa bro here

Ordered new front tire, doesn't come in til next week.
Planing on making a plan to fix some other things. But I have to prioritize my money, so it's going to be very slow goings. Half my money is bills, another quarter is food and gas. Try to keep some for savings, so I'm working with a fraction of each paycheck for bike stuff.

It's more often and more expensive but nothing insane. We do everything but the major stuff ourselves.

Because he's a cute twink.

Nah, he realizes it's popular among girls but doesn't really care. Just wanted something light with decent power and looked nice.
It was also an extra like 3k to get a 796.

What do you guys think of the Yamaha XT600E? the 89 was my first bike, but after it got stolen I picked up a 92, which I'm still working on getting running. Fuel tank is all rusty and has holes through it, any cheap ideas as to where to get a plastic one/making one out of HDPE?

whats there to say? looks like every other old dirtbike

Was thinking maybe you guys had more insight into it than I do. Reliability/maintenance, upgrades?

I didn't get to enjoy my previous one much, maybe 2000 miles on the previous one, and haven't ridden this for a mile yet, so I don't have any experience to say more about it.

Wish I had a cute twink roomate.
Would totally make him ride with me, then on me.
All I get is regular gay guy roomate.

Don't know anything about that one in particular, but it looks like your average dirtbike, so I'd figure it'd be the same for reliability and maintenance as any other. Which is good and decently cheap, respectively.

thank god he didn't get the termignoni. ugliest aftermarket there is for that bike but so many people have them because they're endorsed by ducati or whatever.

they're also like 70% more expensive than the other ones

Post bikes (suzuki)

Do any of y'all know if you can raise the handle bars on a honda Rebel?
I sat on one for a test fit and the bars were practically in my knees.

>ride to work yesterday, so is a friend, park bikes next to each other
>nice weather today, he didn't show up my bike nor called for a coffee break
>catch him for lunch, says that he isn't feeling all to well
>on his way home he got overseen by an elderly couple, crashed and rolled into a ditch
>car has some damage but bike is probably a totaled, he is fine tho
>happened like 700m from the office

wew lads, that could've been me
I'm thinking about offering him my bike for a reasonable price and putting that money towards a sumo/ dirtbike

post tits

Just picked this up yesterday, 81 CB750F with Jupiter sidecar. Traded it for a riding lawnmower of all things. How'd I do?

From what point is a rider not considered a squid gearwise?

What level of currency would this be worth?

you gotta look like a power ranger

anything less than kevlar jeans, leather jacket, gloves, helmet and sturdy shoes is squid

So cordura is squid?

with sidecar I'd say you did great! Does it have a title?

no why would it be?

Nothing over 1000 burgers

SRS question

>2009 R1 10,000kms

Is it worth buying? I used to have a 1999 R1 back when R1 used to sound like R1. No idea about the crossplane tech now so would appreciate pros/cons on it

test ride it

It'll probably handle like shit with those outdated square tires and generally being kinda pigfat, so beware.

Yeap im going on the weekend to check it out the bike is full stock and the sound is kinda putting me off but all I want to do is relive my oldschool R1 wheelie days

It totally does which worked out great. it was kind of a rare deal since the seller also sold me an 82' 750F as a parts bike, so I pretty much got two bikes for the price of one.

>anything less than kevlar jeans, leather jacket

from my short googling it seems to have similar abrasion resistance to kevlar and better than fashion leather.

I had picked up a ninja 250 that came with a spare everything. Other motor had a spark plug hole where the threads were all fucked up though. All for 330$.
Congrats man, I'm jealous.

Hey

Hello naked friend

Thanks man! I'm excited but I think it would be in my best interest to learn without the side car so I might just get the parts bike running first to learn there. That Sidecar bike is like built around being just that. The front wheel was brought closer, all the tires are flat instead of rounded, etc. all the parts bike needs is to have its motor that was taken out out back in. Which I also received.

Ausfag here, is the royal en. Himalayan any good?

Thinking of buying a 2007 husqvarna Wr250, which happens to be a street legal 2 stroke where i am. it has about 150 hours on it for 2500$.
Is this a decent second bike?

Royal enfields are bags of shit, honestly. Cost is way too high for what you get.

I was actually thinking of buying that but I talked myself out of it cause I won't be able to afford insurance on 2 bikes. Anways, it is an original husky not a ktm/husky so I don't know what part availability would be like. Is this gonna be like your only bike or just to use for trail riding and stuff on weekends

parts don't seem to bad to find, just that they are all from the states. i wanna be a hooligan on the streets and be able to just ride to the trails.

it seems like it would hold value well because of being a rare street legal 2 stroke

Show me a "good" looking SV650

protip: you can't

who is this manlet?

because he's on a shitty american hunk of trash

>/dbt/ map updated July 2017
>my marker submitted in may is still not on the map
fake news

hoping that someone buys the piece of shit so I can buy a new one

>mfw on every used bike site since months
>only 3 people interested until now

Yo yo niggas

Just bought a 50cc Peugeot XPS (no idea what year) as a project for the winter. Paid 100€. What should I do to/with it?

Who are you?
You might have been omitted due to wrong or incomplete information or being an unsufferable cunt

The Harley or broken SV?

neither

it's le funny man from lost

Looks well kept. What's wrong with it?

>being an unsufferable cunt
probably that one t b h

realtalk though, gave proper info and pics but never got an email back or anything so who knows why.

>broken SV?
wait, is it the one that belongs to that italian cunt?

Then why are you using tash's pics?
The italians have 2 aprilias, a CB and a working SV, i think

I honestly don't know. It might be because it has a lowering kit on it, but that bike is not made for hard cornering anyways

I'm asking 2100€ with the price being negotiable, but I have not had a good response

I do not know who that is

stunt bike

OG red SV guy

Have you checked others prices in the area?

yeah it's right in the middle, and with considerably less miles too, but I honestly just want to get rid of it for a price I won't have to kill myself for so I can finally get pic related

youtu.be/RpdZgypOPdA?t=1h7m28s

why are screaming asian people so funny?

Will Honda ever give us a bike as wonderful as this one? Can you even get such a beast in the US? Not a single hit on cycle trader

>tfw 20000 rpm

Bike is a Harley FXRT. So much for Harleys not handling...

Me too. I shouldn't ride my commuter so hard on my days off.

they already did