Bye bye ICE cucks

I still don't get how it's come to this? Why do people want electric cars so bad? What's wrong with gas?

Other urls found in this thread:

model3counter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>500,000 reservations
>implying Tesla can deliver that

>your math

Sorry I was short of 46,000 reservations
model3counter.com/

Leave me alone, I don't have enough fingers to count than on. I had like a 2/36 chance to get that right.

>What's wrong with gas?
everything????

Total reservations dumbass

Does having headlights on make the range go down?

Most people hate cars and just want A-B
They want to buy something and never change oil or work on it, so they can spend money on their hobbies that aren't cars (video games, technology, shoes, makeup etc)
Studies also show people who buy nigeltric also like to brag that they are morally superior

>buy car I never have to spend money on because I hate driving
>so I can have money to buy Forza/Gran Turismo
Normies confirmed for literally retarded.

>>so I can have money to buy Forza/Gran Turismo
>implying normies play Forza/Gran Turismo

>Not 1/18

Do you really think THIS GUY plays GT or cares about cars?

Oh my sweet jesus on a pogo stick

>user YOU DONT DRIVE A TESLA?
>Fuckin racist

>yeah... this is my car.
>How many whats does it have? I don't know my dad got it for me
>Yeah its fucking stupid, it doesn't even have a coffee maker inside. I wish he got me a better one.
>What better one? I don't know the names, the one with more stuff.
>I hate my dad. Fucking asshole didn't buy me a better car

He probably cares about cars, as in he thinks they should all be seized and crushed so everyone can ride the nu-bus or be carted around in fully automated electric personal transport pods.

HYPERLOOP
PRAISE ELON

I don't want to think about what that guy thinks about.
I bet it's gay as fuck though

Why won't Veeky Forums accept ICE is going the way of the dodo?
Just enjoy it while it lasts

Thanks for beta testing normies. I'll get one when they're lighter, cheaper, more reliable, and have better range thanks to improved battery tech.

Back in 2001-2003 the Prius cost about the same as a Camry while offering about the same comfort and size as a Corolla. But it was the new Eco Darling and they were popular with the cool people in affluent neighborhoods.

Now the Tesla S and Tesla 3 are a cheap way for affluent people to show they are politically correct.

EVs are fun when new. Perfect for business lease and Uber/Lyft stuff.

You don't want to own one for the long term.

After their drivetrain warranty is up their resale value plummets because batteries have a finite life and motors and other EV parts eventually need replacing, costing many times their non-EV counterparts because there is no aftermarket.

>drive with heater on
>car now only gets 120 miles instead of 200+

gg tesla

Yes, along with using the wipers, radio air con, heated rear screen. That and the fact if you want the battery to last you can't use more than 20% of it's capacity makes the Tesla a joke.

I'll only get an electric vehicle when we're not burning coal or using nuclear energy otherwise what's the point?

Nuclear is clean

So you can only go like 40 miles if its raining, or night time?

Probably want to keep it to under 20 miles since using more than 20% of the battery at any time severely lessens the battery life.

>nuclear is clean

only during the energy creation process, the waste afterwards isn't transformable, unlike other power plant emissions

>only during the energy creation process, the waste afterwards isn't transformable, unlike other power plant emissions
you're stupid and should shut the fuck up.

t. physicist

>Why do people want electric cars so bad?

to make themselves feel morally superior to everyone else

Physicists dont save pictures of patrick star

Why not? They're all massive nerds anyway

Musk is a cute, a cute!

>No electric pickup
>No electric mombarge SUV

It's not over for consumer ICE until those both get made.

wtf everything about his body is 4 sizes too small for his head

solar panels have probably killed more people this year than the entire history of nuclear

hello nuclearfriend