twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best and canon

Whose wife is this?

ABANDON THREAD

Azura is shit

>mrw Tharja is losing

youtu.be/k6C8SX0mWP0?t=2m00s

Cannon with Gaius and Shaggy, perhaps.

>tfw can't win a single gauntlet mage with Merric since the computer needs to pair me up with a 2* Anna lead and at least some other green
Fuck this bullshit, I'll wait until more people are online

>yfw Linde actually wins

Do I only spend flags when it's x3? Should I save them for next round? What do?

Don't lose hope on Linde

Reposting my friend code if you need a good colorless for team Tharja(I have Kagero up front). I can also switch to a 5-star Anna if you need me to.

I need blues on my side if anything.

Any snacki friends? I will send my chad thundercock. 1116376546

>not using Lv1 Merric.
>not having Lv40 Merricbros to count on to kill shit for you.

Thanks for the Palla, Merricbro.

x3 bonus CHANGES nothing if everyone spends their flags when losing which they should

NOTHING will change

Why are Lindefags so annoying and hypocritical
>xD my shit waifubait mage is better than your shit waifubait mage
Both are shit characters who appeal to the lowest common denominator by making their peepees hard. If you support any of these 2, you should kys.

keep telling yourself that, Raul.

>want to stay up and keep battling for Linde
>body is trying to shut down
Damn it

not everyone spends their flags and min max like the autists in /feg/

My team btw

My only Merric is almost level 30
He's the only one I've ever gotten and he's being paired with two strangers, one of whom uses a 2* Anna
What Palla?

So who are you voting for /feg/?

Im gonna fucking kill your shitbag slut.

Day of the rope for Raul and his fellow shit taste fags soon.

I want to fuck Lukas

Snacki friends who do you want

Raul make tharja proud

robin

The best and cutest!

how does nothing change?

even if there are 10x tharjafags than lindefags, and after this next hour is up tharja is up some stupid amount, lindefags WILL catch up because of the bonus

it will ALWAYS be close, even if it takes multiple hours of the bonus to make it close

>No Saber.
>Shitty healer instead.
Fuck you ISIS.

dumbass shitja faggots who have no brain for simple strategy wont understand that.

WHEN?

Hector. Juliafags are packing tons of blues. Sending blues or taco is fine too but that Hector would be greatly appreciated overall

We got a much better boy instead.

I hope you didn't train him after you know he's going to be in the gauntlet.

The Merricbro in my friendlist has a Lv40 5* Palla.
I always get paired with him.

>Shitty Healer
>Has skill that changes the staff Meta forever

>need blues for the quests
>get a team with Abel
>don't send the guy a friend request cause I was on auto-pilot
God damn it come back

I got him a long time ago and thought I would get use out of him

>reddit's rinehardt
He's shit

no because people run out of flags from quests

more tharja people have more bulk of flags to spend and they save it for when they're losing

>3* healer

USE MY JULIA WELL SANAKI FRIENDS

>wanted Celica to be good

Well shit, I guess I just have to cave and start spending on Linde for a good cute mage instead.

I only have Merric. Blowing my flag wad and then coasting in a winner team for a free 1k like I have for the past gauntlets. If all goes well I should come out with close to the max rewards.

It really depends on who gets the multiplier the hour before the round ends. That's when it's time to tip the scales.

Heh another one to add the book

>Need to wait 1 turn just to do normal damage once
>takes up an A slot
Wooooooooooow

Not really; they're still at a horrible deficiency over just about every unit type in the game.

Shitty healer > shiity red sword

They have been spamming healers in banners too much though.

so friends

how are you passing the 30 minutes in between rounds?

5 star cordelia for Merricbros

>wanting another swordfag
>doesn't even have a prf
(lol

doing the flag quests

kek i use her to bait for arena defense. Gonna change right away.

Watching an SFV tournament

playing fates

SNAKI

>Hectorfags

Mid levels try to balance huh. I recall I had a lv1 henry got another lv1 and probably that user's 40 minerva. Meanwhile enemy was all lv1.

Playing P3 Portable

I could use my level 1 henries but that doesn't change a thing.

You know, I dont have the impression that Linde is actually shorter than Marth for one...

Which future mage is going to have Rauorowl+? Delthea?

>when an idiot on your friends list sets their leader as the same color of the unit their supporting
Really tempted to delete retards like this

>playing the inferior version

you better me on second playthrough after ps2 version just for the meme female mc

youtube.com/watch?v=yrNhgVVHHAc

P2 > All of those PS2 cancer

Lamenting over no Ike

Staring at my defenses screen waiting for one to show up

MAE'S BIG SQUISHY PUSSY

>Muh town walking animations
>Muh weapon models
FeMC is a better route than MC route

>inferior version
>tons of quality of life changes
>able to control your party members

Some grand hero battle after they release the list after Lloyd. Blarrwolf was unobtainable from the base heroes so this might be like that.

genny by amagaitaro does things to my benis
immoral things

Doing housework.

and this is with a Lv1 Merric lead

>vn/otome version
>not inferior

>Skillful Survivor

Combat is too easy. It's balanced around not being able to control your team, when you get knocked down you waste a turn getting up which is removed in P3P, tons of new features that game easier like skill cards, new s.link bonuses that take mortal blows for you and all that shit and all these easy mode changes. retards complaining about AI controlled teammates they were too dumb to use the tactics menu correctly

Completely removed animations cutscenes so the story makes no sense and removed the 3d overworld to a lifeless visual novel style game that won't give you any emotional impact compared to the original

Probably missing more but that's the major things, anyone saying Portable is better for first playthrough is wrong only play shitty Portable on second playthrough for Female route

here how p3p fags play the game

>yo hol up theres meant to be a cutscene here the guide tells me here let me break immersion and look up a you tube video real quick here or i wont understand what the fuck just happened

what the fuck

Celica looks to have a pretty poor HP.

>wanting shitty run animations
>superior

What's that?

>my Palla is slaying low level shitters for some reason

That's my girl!

Do you guys think genny unleashes her wrath on saber's dick?

It's Boey's title, from the new Echoes banner reveal for Heroes.

Add me please, I need friends for the gauntlet. Team Linde preferred, and remember to put someone other than Linde as leader.

Reindhardt is reddit

Not in Echoes

Not the only thing she unleash.

Tharja is not canon, Azura a shit, Xander is barely a decent unit in FEH, some waifus are insufferable and usually husbandos are better, 8-rewrites is just as bad as Threehouse, Fire Emblem Heroes is annoying, has literally no gameplay, almost all of the art is terrible and the only reason you’re playing it is because you want to break the game since most of you don’t even use units that you care about, you complain about Reddit because of having a hivemind, but you also complain about tumblr because they all want to be special snowflakes, so you’re contradicting yourselves all the time. You’re also going to complain about this being bait and that I want the (You)s and yet without those there would be literally no discussion on this boards.
There, someone had to say it.

>Persona 3 and 5, early in development, considered FeMC lead
>Decided to go with MC because they are afraid it might not appeal to male demographic
>Persona 4 had no plans for female path at all and director had strong feelings about it being male only

There's also harder modes too and giving control of party is optional...
>Completely removed animations cutscenes so the story makes no sense
Except fmvs are still ingame and the ones removed are replaced with dialogue so literally nothing changes
>removed the 3d overworld to a lifeless visual novel style game that won't give you any emotional impact compared to the original
So we gone from lifeless 3d walking to lifeless vn scrolling. WOW AMAZING

Saber when?

>Boey gets 30 extra damage from Ignis
Oh boy, yet another high def mage.

Ah thanks, I missed the english trailer. It's not bad although it loses a bit of the original meaning but that really was a mouthful.

Soon I hope
She's cute

>owl + spur atk x3 + rally Atk/Spd/Res
>still worse than blades + Ephraim/Eirika

I'm glad ISIS hasn't learned real powercreep and is just trying to make new things for now.

I want to be snacks sex slave