PlayStation Vita General 2998 - Sample War Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Death Mark demo launches May 18 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/death-mark-demo

>God Wars Gets Screenshots Showing Characters
dualshockers.com/god-wars-gets-new-1080p-screenshots

>Deemo: The Last Recital for PS Vita launches May 16 in North America
gematsu.com/2017/05/deemo-last-recital-ps-vita-launches

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Introduces The Monokubs
archive.is/JEQd0

>Akiba’s Beat Interview
dualshockers.com/akibas-beat-interview/

>KonoSuba game launches September 7 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/konosuba-game-ps4-ps-vita-launch

>Summon Night 6 Will Be Delayed
archive.is/tIbZf

>Rabi-Ribi launches Q3 2017 in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/05/rabi-ribi-ps4-ps-vita-launches-q3

>Omega Labyrinth Z Sexy Bonus Artwork and Theme Song
www.dualshockers.com/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-omega-labyrinth-z-gets-sexy

>Akiba’s Beat ‘Maids’ trailer
youtu.be/CngjsgeBhnw

>Romancing SaGa 2 for Vita sales top 200,000
gematsu.com/2017/05/romancing-saga-2-ps-

>The Caligula Effect delayed to unannounced date in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/05/caligula-effect-delayed-unannounced-

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sayakakanda/status/862900580754141184
youtube.com/watch?v=52VAFX1NcTk
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth3-custom-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00661_00-PSVITATHEME00001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/oreshika-tainted-bloodlines-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00155_00-THEME201410ORE01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/freedom-wars-kouken-girls-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00147_00-THEME201412FW002
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/freedom-wars-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00147_00-THEME201410FW001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/playstation-20th-anniversary-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00607_00-20THANNITHEME001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls-theme/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-ULTRADESPAIRTHEM
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/persona-4-dancing-all-night-theme/cid=UP0005-PCSE00764_00-ADDTHEMEDLC00000
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/a-epic-laser-cat-theme/cid=UT0027-PCSE00609_00-DYNAMICLSCTTHEME
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/shovel-knight-theme/cid=UP2200-PCSE00640_00-SKVITATHEME00001
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/senran-kagura-estival-versus-—-theme-set-vol-2/cid=UP1023-PCSE00787_00-SKEVVITATHEMES10
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/neptune-vs-sega-hard-girls-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00898_00-NEPTUNEVSTHEME01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-theme/cid=UP4293-PCSE00948_00-ETH0000000000593
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/a-rose-in-the-twilight-playstationvita-theme-1/cid=UP1063-PCSE01046_00-CUSTOM000PSV0003
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/touhou-genso-wanderer-playstationvita-theme/cid=UP1063-PCSE00990_00-ETH0000000001004
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17LP/1
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17LP|platform~vita|/1
pastebin.com/V9xhD2F6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post skittles!

Don't sleep and post more on vitagen

But if I don't work enough, I won't be able to buy all these may games

I just noticed Summon Night 6 was being localized, but why would they localize games that almost require you to play 1~5? Stupid.

how about you kys instead

only if i kys you first, user

rude

how about you kiss your mom goodnight

I want to fuck the goddess of the moon

I only played Summon Night 3, but I've noticed that Aty seems like the overwhelming fan favorite of the series. Like 3 overshadowed everything else or something. The advertising for 6 felt like the Dante sticker, except 'FEATURING ATY FROM SUMMON NIGHT 3'

Why did they do what seems like a festival game for a mainline number? Did they just give up?

ye it's one of the reasons SN5 was shite, bamco and trying to pander to SN3 fags. And they fell for the same trap on 6.
>why did they make it a mainline festival game
No idea. SN under bamco has been awful.

I had some hopes since they were the same makers of Cyber Sleuth, but the whole concept and poor deadline was messed up. The devs did work hard on it but you can only go so far with so many restrictions and an overall shit publisher.

Time for work.
See you in eight hours Vitagen!

Tell me your favorite Vita title and why!

What does that M on her head stand for

milkshakes

twitter.com/sayakakanda/status/862900580754141184

Literally who?
nice lips tho

Majin

Mofumofu

Blue Reflection was alright - had its flaws but also had great moments. Have heard nothing but bad stuff about Exile Election.

No idea who this actress is, but I guess she must be a big deal to get both begging like this.

Sure.

Wish I still had the drive to make backgrounds.
Just can't be bothered anymore.

Little-known fact; Paint Park Plus' OST was done by YouTube-famous Japanese beatboxer, HIKAKIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=52VAFX1NcTk

Neat.

It was as catchy as it was comfy. Really should take the time to use the app properly sometime.

you can always borrow some from vitageneral.com

Looking forward to Valkyria Revolution, genre-shift aside. Willing to give it a chance.

fucking hell dudes, when will the vita get decent themes?

i've been using the one that came with SN6 since forever but nothing else decent ever came along

Rose has like 4 free themes that are pretty good

Pretty much all the Rose/Firefly loli themes are good.
There are 3 of them and I think they're free.

Also the Kouken Girls theme is great just for the music alone.

I really like valkyrie drive theme. But everyone has different taste, hopefully you find something for your tastes too.

Today i saw someone play a vita for the first time.

That's me when I was finally brave enough to look at the mirror.

Post physical.
Should i just import the gun gun LE even thou PQube dropped a lot of hint about a localization?

i miss you guys

Even if it did get localized I wouldn't expect it for a year and some change.

Just get it now.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth3-custom-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00661_00-PSVITATHEME00001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/oreshika-tainted-bloodlines-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00155_00-THEME201410ORE01

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/freedom-wars-kouken-girls-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00147_00-THEME201412FW002

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/freedom-wars-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00147_00-THEME201410FW001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/playstation-20th-anniversary-theme/cid=UP9000-PCSA00607_00-20THANNITHEME001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls-theme/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-ULTRADESPAIRTHEM

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/persona-4-dancing-all-night-theme/cid=UP0005-PCSE00764_00-ADDTHEMEDLC00000

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/a-epic-laser-cat-theme/cid=UT0027-PCSE00609_00-DYNAMICLSCTTHEME

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/shovel-knight-theme/cid=UP2200-PCSE00640_00-SKVITATHEME00001

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/senran-kagura-estival-versus-—-theme-set-vol-2/cid=UP1023-PCSE00787_00-SKEVVITATHEMES10

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/neptune-vs-sega-hard-girls-theme/cid=UP0031-PCSE00898_00-NEPTUNEVSTHEME01

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-theme/cid=UP4293-PCSE00948_00-ETH0000000000593

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/a-rose-in-the-twilight-playstationvita-theme-1/cid=UP1063-PCSE01046_00-CUSTOM000PSV0003

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/touhou-genso-wanderer-playstationvita-theme/cid=UP1063-PCSE00990_00-ETH0000000001004

There are 4

GO FIGHT!!!

mishymishy or whatever

mishishi you dumb fagboy i don't even play those shitty gofight games

mishishi

I want that mishishi

i like the nep themes

hopefully Atlus will give us the Utawarerumono themes

Well, they got caligula theme out som maybe. Though I hope it's not tied into preorder since I'm importing from Canada to eu and I couldn't use it then.

RePure 2? What is that, a doujin?
What are these stars, some kind of level?

hello?

Rarity in Akatsuki no Kiseki, probably.

frasshuuuu sallllu store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17LP/1

About the microsd card adapter, here's what yifanlu just said about it:

>Once again wololo amazes me with his ability to write a lengthy article about nothing concrete. There is nothing new here that we haven't known for months. There is no way this adapter can work without kernel patches. motoharu has confirmed this. Until people start talking about that, there is no point as making a breakout board is trivial. Patching the kernel is harder. And making a small plastic adapter in CAD and producing it is even more expensive and more difficult especially at that size.

meh

>play rorona
>need tar fruit
>its almost impossible to get them
nicu

SHIT FLASH SALE

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17LP|platform~vita|/1

already? that's odd

wololo bullshiting his way to a blogpost no surprises here

i honestly don't know why he tries to make deal posts because 99% of his readers don't give a shit about buying stuff and are only there to find out when a system has been cracked so they can be a faggot and pirate everything

>Super Stardust Delta
FUCKING. FINALLY. HOLY SHIT. That shit hasn't been on sale since fucking 2011.

Not him but thanks. I saw it hours before but couldn't figure out why.

Only indies.
Welp. Maybe the swapper seems interesting

Because they get referral money from people buying stuff using their links.

Do people actually buy stuff from referral links? I've never bought anything from those. Speaking of referral links, I remember when certain invidual tried that shit on this general. That was pretty funny.

I wouldn't say 99%, but definitely a good number of them.

Here's the real flash sale:
pastebin.com/V9xhD2F6

So many mishishis

>tfw own most of the games in this list because of PS+

>own because of PS+
>own games
>PS+

I want to touch Kanon's kanons

tfw i only have PS+ because i'm too lazy to back up my own saves so i let the system do it automatically

Swapper is pretty good lil puzzler

Page 9 isn't where vitagen should be.

>can't sign in
>cant change password
>5 years in, and to this day Sony has not added a shopping cart to the Vita store
>can't pay exact amounts on PSN
Do you even want me to buy anything?

Too much sleep

>28 posters
Wew

I think we won't make it

Make that 30.

I'm okay with this slowposting. I'm busy saturday and if we get to 3000 on sunday, I'd be pretty happy.

Seriously, is anyone else getting this? I've already verified that my password it correct. It's just not letting me sign in.

What does Intelligence, Mind, and Charm do in Caligula? The manual doesn't say.

And honestly, I'm not entirely sure what Power does even after that description. Is it saying Damage is how much you'll at minimum no matter what, and Power is how much more you can do with luck?

I have log in problems all the time. It also probably won't work if you disabled 3rd party cookies.

Could've swore I attached this.

Well, that solved the sign-in issue. Now i'm skeptical as to what the hell Sony needs third-party cookies for. Only site i've used that has given me this type of error.

Zzzzz

Just let me sleep
There is nothing left to be awake for, there's nothing left to play

I'm actually starting to hope for the Umaru Vita game to happen now. Please let it come true.

Escha is cute.

How do you use the swimsuits in Caligula?
Haven't seen an option to equip them yet.

rude
that's uni's gf

Not with that pigtails she isn't

Escha is always cute.

Press select on the stigma equip screen. You can only do it when the character is in your party unfortunately.

>Hi

Pigtails are cute.

don't worry, PQube will announce Umaru, Net High, Chaos;Child, YU-NO and Punchline at E3 with help from Gio while he walks up to the stage with a Vita 3000

Alone With You seems interesting...[\spoiler]