/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #80

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Yoko Taro Shenanigans Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Strategy Guide Content and Concert Spoilers]
pastebin.com/RiMtWAns

>[NieR:Automata Novellas] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/17yNgiXN3BIAMzXP7AyIZPv-6grsEbYcTcXCGLwPCdNA/edit
imgur.com/a/9rcjT
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=70576
store.jp.square-enix.com/category/28/
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=71837
steamdb.info/app/524220/dlc/
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1452855#p1452855
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/1184.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8SvieLSjaiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N:A needs some better merchandise.

Amusement Park > everything else

Fight me cunt if you think this is anything but a fact.

Do want.

second strategy guide novel was translated
docs.google.com/document/d/17yNgiXN3BIAMzXP7AyIZPv-6grsEbYcTcXCGLwPCdNA/edit

Will not fight you, it has the best music

Just ... ouch.

Guess there's not much doubt as to what happened to her when it came time to terminate Project YoRHa.

no doubt about that sadly. Rip.

At the same time, someone should still operate the moon server?

The two most important new things from it:

>Apparently, ‘eat well poop well’ is the key to a healthy mental balance and worth spending time on.

and

>had her memories wiped, and that’s why she could only leave behind clues in a blank region that she herself had exclusive access to.

So when does the game get good? The combat is fun but the story isn't picking up.

How far are you in?

Just got in pascal's village.

Taro has already specifically said that 9S found out through deduction, not retained memories. So, while that's neat, I don't think it's any sort of clue or anything.

According to the "Machine Research Report" entry written by Jackass, basically she (and by extension, everyone else) now knows that the moon server is a fake. So there's no point in maintaining an expensive installation in the middle of nowhere anymore. If 10H had survived somehow, the AoH probably wouldn't even have bothered to bring her or the pods back for the moon.

This is indirectly corroborated by the timeline in . The launch from the tower occurs in August, the end of the war is declared in September. The android held only 20% of earth at the time; one would expect them to retake as much of the planet as they could while the enemy was leaderless, even if it's just for their own survival. The fact that they didn't hints that morale basically disintegrated because of the revelation.

I bought the game but I'm installing the pirated version for free DLC.

How does this make you feel?

Good, cause the DLC is not worth the money.

>laughingandroid.gif
Leave here and don't come back until you've finished the game

Wait, you can do that ? How? I will buy the DLC but only during a sale.

imgur.com/a/9rcjT
Updated the album and rescanned some stuff.

Is Nier automata's english voice acting fine compared to Nier and Drakengard 3 ? Or are the Japanese voices noticeably better ?

They're pretty good imo, especially 9S, you can easiyl play in both languages, depends on which kind of voice tone you like better

They're fine, but I do think the Japanese voices are better.

Especially with A2, angsty makoto doesn't sound right to me. The Japanese va sounds bitter and dismissive, but not like an angsty teen, at least as far as I can tell.

Yes, 9S voice is pure sex. 2B is fine, didnt like it at first but it was good when i got used to it. Pascal is sweet and A2 is good too. Liked it more than the japanase voice acting...and I always play my games in japanese

Thanks Anons.

translatefag here, taking a single request

could've just used creamapi to install the dlc on your legit copy but whatever

that was a big pause between threads senpaitachi

Didn't work. Did you get it working? It was my first time trying it.

I'd appreciate any help because apparently Reshade doesn't work with pirated FAR.

what is creamapi and where do i get it?

I only did it for the last Deus Ex game, but you just set the appid and the dlc id(s) and that's that, no?
tool for unlocking pirated dlc on legit steam copies

I have no idea but it seemed like it didn't work for Nier.

Different translatorfag here. Have another comic about bots getting some weird ideas.

Somehow these comics are always less funny after translation than they looked when untranslated.

I got reshade working with the pirated version+FAR so I'm all good now.

There's already an /ndg/ thread:

>comics are left to right
>but the speech bubbles are still right to left

This thread:
>06:49:22

Other thread:
>06:59:44

Buddy, it ain't my fault.

N2 is best girl

When and where can I buy one of the plushes of the machines that they're making?

No release date has been announced yet. It'll probably be on the Square Enix online store in Japan under the Nier category:

store.jp.square-enix.com/category/28/

You can pay one of the broker services to get it for you.

(Hmm, the 9S parka looks pretty good...)

I got it to work

first you download a copy of the dlc
then you get creamapi follow the instructions for renaming the steam_api file
the creamapi.ini can be automatically generated using this script: cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=71837

Anybody else getting black screen after the final cutscene of ending A? I can hear sound, but right before 2B is about to stab the robot head the screen goes pitch black. Then apparently the cutscene finishes since I can't hear anything else but I can't input commands or hear SFX of hovering over buttons in the black screen. I already had to redo Eve fight 3 times trying to figure out what's causing this, but still have no clue.

>first you download a copy of the dlc

Where from? Can I just take it from my installed pirated Nier folder? I guess that's what I was missing, I remember doing this part.
steamdb.info/app/524220/dlc/

Do I use the cream_api.ini or steam_appid.txt?

Thanks just don't want to miss getting one assuming it turns out fine and cute

>where from
cs rin ru thread has a rip of only the dlc
the one I got was called NieR.Automata.3C3C1D119440927.DLC-UberPsyX, and it's a 2.8gb file that you extract into the legit game

>steamdb.info/app/524220/dlc/
after you install the script I linked above and go to this page, there should be a button that lets you download it as cream_api.ini

this is what your folder should look like with CreamAPI+FAR

Back up your save and reinstall is all I can suggest, sorry user

I wonder what N2 does in her free time

Shitpost, probably.

Thanks man, I'll download this and see if I an figure it out. Then I'll make a little guide for others.

Japanese dub represents main characters better.
But as far as english VA goes in general, it's a really solid one.

Here I'll do it instead

>download only the DLC files (in this case its 3C3C1D119440927)
>extract files into your data folder
>download CreamAPI
>rename steam_api64.dll to steam_api64_o.dll
>extract steam_api64.dll from the CreamAPI zip file into the folder with the NierAutomata.exe file
>install cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=71837 script
>go to steamdb.info/app/524220/dlc/ and download the DLC list as cream_api.ini
>copy that into the same folder with the NierAutomata.exe

I want to cum on that so bad.

Yeah, it's not like "Tales of Horrible Voice Acting" tier or like most english dubbed anime.
It's like MGS with its dubbing.

How did you do that pose?

Ur pretty good.
Relevent links you didn't incude:
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1452855#p1452855

Press X, B, B, A, RB it's a cheat code.

Fake and Gay

Freecam + jumping

Just finished the game
As in 5 endings

So why exactly yorha kept 9S alive, why not just outright kill him?

It's the square attack with longsword.

>So why exactly yorha kept 9S alive, why not just outright kill him?
Think for a moment how useful 9S was in virtually all missions you've seen in the game.
He's a top tier model and arguably way more important than a single attack unit.

>people are seriously defending pirating without paying after the crack
My favorite one is someone claiming "God awful framerates and horrible graphics without modders and 2B is nothing but eye candy and the game has boring combat"

Retards I swear, shamelessly parroting whatever personality they view as god

He's quite useful, and the androids want to keep improving so they can't stop making advanced models because of something like this.

kinda retarded reason to risking pretty much destroying your whole organization just because the model you use is good

and even if that reason is good enough then why not just reprogram him?

It seems like you can't simply "reprogram" android, they have self-consciousness core that is hard to change or touch as it's inside black boxes. He was created this way and nobody knew the risks, especially creator of his prototype, #9 model, Zinnia from side materials.

And he's THAT good. He took down Grun for fuck's sake. He hacked Eve out of network. He survived all the way to the top of a Tower.

It's the personality type in combination with a Scanner's processing power that makes 9S such a uniquely dangerous android. Altering his personality to create a block against inquiring about certain things would either negatively affect his performance or actually cause him to figure things out faster (because he'd be more aware of his restrictions.)

There's no more need for you to rescan stuff and the like.
The strategy guide has been fully scanned.
You can find it on the front page of nyaapantsu.

>Just want the artbook/ game case/ sound track
>Black box includes figure I do not care for
>black box is $400 fucking dollar plus
>Nobody is selling artbook/ game case/ soundtrack for anything under absurd prices

>pirating automata
kys desu

read

>You can find it on the front page of nyaapantsu.
link plz

sorry user, you're forgiven

nyaa.pantsu.cat/

>got black box edition for the price of a regular copy due to Gamestop accidentallying my preorder

downloaded. Very high quality scans there

So it's finally up and running now?

So what kind of sexual fetishes do you think the characters have? 9S, 2B, A2, Commander, Jackass, Anemone.. Etc.

Any news or talk about any new content coming to NieR at E3 or is this the last DLC will be seeing for a long time ?

How the FUCK do I beat the last sand person trial? Fucking hate this bullet hell bullshit.

There's more DLC according to data diggers but who knows.

>new dlc with Caim's, Zero's, and that fag from 2's swords and outfits

Taro has ceased his work with Platinum and left his work place there. Take this as you will.
Probably means there's no more content ever coming.

Really?

>try to play AutoTomato with a KB+M
>literally impossible to shoot the aerial enemies in the 2D segment
>makes the twinstick shit an incredibly annoying chore where you HAVE to lock on and wait for the spray to kill things
I swear, this twinstick meme is the worst fucking thing. It's incredibly poorly implemented and just not fun. The camera angles are really fucked too, pick a style and stick with it.

Not a peep. All YT ever says is that nothing was in the works when he left Platinum and that people should bug Squenix to fund it if they want one.

>There's more DLC according to data diggers
No, the extra lines referencing costumes were referring to the damaged state of 2B's DLC outfit.

>babny's first multi style game

3rd original concert script was translated today

mintychu.dreamwidth.org/1184.html

>finish 1st playthrough
>have to play as chai boy now
>whines constantly
>doormat for everyone
>never actually swings a weapon
>uses some kind of gay energy push moves so he doesnt hurt his dainty hands
>no heavy attack
>everything is a ranged attack cause he is the biggest pussy ever created

It's just really not good. Like I kinda understand what they wanted to do but the execution is just so sloppy.

Translation.
>I don't like it and suck therefore it is shit

user...so you dont know how to play him? What a shame...

S (narration): The opponent A2 had been met with was a new, state-of-the-art YoRHa model. And her face ... was exactly the same as A2's.

Yet 9S doesn't recognize her when they meet in the game. Must be more dirt on her than we imagined.

I like how they explained why A2 can hack and why she was even able to handle 9S.
Mostly because he's a cocky little asshole who gets provoked far too easily.

There are heavy attacks. Also if you had the ability to telekinetically swing swords around would you use them normally?

let me guess you're going around using the "hack" move on enemies so you can play a shitty mini game and never engage the robust combat mechanics of the real world

Probably thought she was a bum.

Guess again.

You can character swap but it breaks pretty much every quest so yea. You're stuck with him.
youtube.com/watch?v=8SvieLSjaiE

9S mostly saw 2B in her blindfold on current incarnation. This coupled with long hair, dirt and different voice is probably the reason.

lol no...i didnt even need to hack. Try spears, and learn how to heavy attack with him, see you later