So why do you want to be rich, Veeky Forums? Why not just get a job like every normie...

So why do you want to be rich, Veeky Forums? Why not just get a job like every normie? What is the motivation of becoming rich for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Freedom.
Trying to help animals with foundations
Just being a CEO aka BOSS

everyone here wants to get rich for the same reason: they were losers all throughout their lives and they finally want to be a somebody.

I want to someday have my own line of abortion clinics and bring freedom of choice to women especially young black and Hispanic women

Essentially freedom.

I want to live my exact life with no job.

Highly considering just eating a shotgun like most of my friends tho.

The fuck os the point in freedom if you can only enjoy it with a graveyard.

We have our own fucking corner at this point...

Mfw cannot drink myself to death no matter how hard I try

this guy gets it. I'll be competing with you.

basically so that when ever i dive back down into depression i dont have to worry about going without a home or food

Not having to work. Freedom, in short.

I dream of the NEETdom others have, but I'm too competent and too durable, too white and cis-gendered male for disability or any other welfare scam.

I don't mind working, but I feel a bit exploited when most people I know apparently don't actually work.

I don't want to be that guy who goes

> I hate my job
>coworkers are shit
>9-5 job and the boss yelled at me again

To justify my hatred of Burney Sanders.

I want a watch from patek phillippe.
Seriously, thats my motivation.

Freedom to do whatever. Create massive charity for vets and homeless. Have a tech and biotech research and dev facility to do cool shit.

I dunno m8, having a house on the beach, a ranch, nice cars, a big family.

I don't like mandatory friends because of work and business stuff. I would rather be with people I like and do things I like.

Tbh it's the long way to become rich, that is very exciting. (investing in Stocks, create an own Business etc.)

Plus, I'd love to have enough income without lots of working active, to travel around the World with friends and to have a Familie..

But.. I don't want to lie.. If i had millions I would waste some money on a beautiful house and expensive cars I like.. Just enjoy living luxury

This.

Pretty much.

It worked for Elon Musk though. Now he's fucking Amber Heard. Why question your motivation as long as it gets you where you need to be?
youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ

Lots of reasons
>parents made a bunch of poor financial decisions despite over $175k~ income between the two
>mom has already retired, dad well on his way to retiring
>almost no savings or investments

So reasons 1, 2 and 3:
>Live frugally and wealthy so I don't have to worry as much when I one day have a kid
>Have that retirement nest egg growing every fucking day until I retire, then I can fuck off and go crazy with fun
>still leave stuff behind for my kids, start putting money in hidden trusts and surprise them when they turn 30 so they want for nothing AFTER learning how to adult

I just really want to provide for a future family

But, the biggest reason?:
>Want to hire fuck loads of great engineers/project managers to carry out ideas I have
>create scholarship competitions so I can start collecting ivy league grads and the like to work for me
>/ElonMusk/ my way to the history books and more money if project(s) suceed
>just create more employment opportunities for industries I like desu, some unrecognized talent has gone on long enough

Oh, and of course
> hire teams of game designers, programmers, and artists to develop my vidya ideas

What hair replacement did he get? Looks good and I need it, but very afraid of a doll-head fuckup.

There's really not a lot else to give a shit about as you age.

Bro stop drinking and just get a chill job like software developer

Drinking makes you stupid snd depressed

This, weed and alcohol abuse are a surefire way to become unmotivated and depressed

Don't listen to or (I work at a distillery)

freedom, competition. something to strive towards other than a ball and chain.

Get a trust user.

Most people cant be responsible but at least your kids wont go hungry.

Working on it. Actually doing a lot better. Almost had it beat till all my friends ducide or move away. Actually have a chill job but i still hate punching a fucking clock. Started a diet and been sleeping more.

I guess fuckit so long as i continue to do better...

Seriously considered making shine to save money.

I know id drink myself to death...

Lol.

What kinda shit u make?