Well, I started a family, I have a baby girl. I think it is time to sell my m3 and get a family but I don't want to...

Well, I started a family, I have a baby girl. I think it is time to sell my m3 and get a family but I don't want to... anyone else going/gone through the same thing?

Sell your baby girl imo, you can get more $$$

M5?

Make your M3 a weekend car.

Buy a cheapo minivan

you serious? thats obviously an m3

Also whats wrong with an m3? the bad mpg? or what? Seems like a decent family car. Alternatively get a subaru legacy if you want 4 doors.

>reading comprehension
Tripfag was obviously suggesting an M5 instead.

but an m5 is way worse than an m3 as a family car, that shit gets like 8 mpg.

I'm a father of a three year old boy, after my son was born I bought a turbo hatch. For the life of me I cannot figure out why people think they need a minivan or SUV for one (1) single child.

My kid loves highway pulls and the sound my bpv makes. We go like vrrrrrrmmmwsssshhhhhh -PSSS together all the time

A coupe is more than enough for a family

A "familiy" car with 2 doors.

You can get a decent used Subie or minivan or some other practical family car for 2-4k. Let it be mom's car. In fact I recommend the Pontiac Vibe. Toyota Matrix disguised as an American shitbox. Actually pretty fun to drive.

You're still with tge mother right?
She can drive?
You guys can scrape a few k together?

If not then selling your BMW is the least of your problems.

Sell your child. A car is a lot easier to look after.

Serious.

OP here, I am a cityfag, I only have one parking spot. and my wife is just now learning how to drive.

>cityfag
>baby

kek

I am looking at the the new volvo wagons

how many kids are you even planning to have? They're not going to need baby seats all at the same time, are they?

don't buy a minivan unless you want to be the designated driver for everyone's kids or some shit.

we are planning on having at least 2 more every 2 years so yea, we need at least a sedan, I hate bending over the front seat putting in the baby, its getting old.

How much can I sell my m3 for? it is a 2004 6-speed with 118k miles.

>2 more every 2 years

Not very bright...

How much is a spot?
Why not buy a used minivan and another spot, that way you can have your fun, and still be responsible?

Or you just want to get cucked by your wife?

Think about it, when you see a father or someone that's a bit older driving a really fun car, ie M3/M5, you almost start respecting him for keeping the car and finding way around having it..

I had a 330ci when my daughter was 3-4 years old. She was already in a front facing seat and it fit just fine in the 3 series coupe back seat. She loved that car. Don't grow a pussy just because you have a kid. They grow up quick and a good m3 will only get harder to find as time goes by.

>Raising a child in an urban hellhole

Enjoy your shit broken family

WRX or a Mazdaspeed 6?

Yeah, kept the Trans am, added a grand cherokee.

5 weeks today

>2 more every 2 years

there are easier ways to get a tv show user

your baby looks like he or she is about to beat someone up

>Getting rid of your hard earned car because you have a baby

>Being this cucked by your wife

I actually have much cooler cars now that I have a wife and kid. "Her car" can be practical and reliable and all that shit while "mine" can be completely ridiculous. I really wish she'd learn to drive manual though.

Yeah, you

She throws big shit-fits sometimes, but it's usually just hunger or a dirty diaper.

No time to work on hobby cars anymore either.

Keep M3, buy boring family car like a TSX or something for $5000.

5 series cant be coupes

have two kids and daily an 08 335i.

they make m3 sedans, or you could just do what i did and look for a sedan with rwd and a manual transmission. that'll limit your choices.

or just keep the m3 and live with the kids getting into the back.

didn't sell my 93 325is until the second was born. still wish i hadn't though.

pic related is what i'm buying in 4 years.

You'll be fine. Just means you have to carry her into the backseat to buckle her in. Totally worth it.

With two kids you'll have to change cars.

Had to buy your lime green challenger in auto? Sucks bro.

I was colicky as a child yet my grandparent and parents kept giving me fucking milk even though I was more than likely allergic. Non stop crying and shitfits...maybe your baby is the same?

A kid is only a toddler for a few years.
A sports car will rip for a lifetime.
Deal with the kids with the car for now, it'll be worth it in the end.
I would do anything I could to keep my cars.
Life without fun cars isn't a life worth living.

If you were an Ausfag I'd recommend a Falcon or Commodore

Isn't a 3 door coupe enough for your wife and your daughter?
Do you really need a 3 ton SUV to get around?

>m3
>decent family car

I love the e46 m3 but its NOT a decent family car. Coupes are impractical with a babyseat in the back, and the trunk is also really small. Let alone the maintenance...

You can always make a new child