My car is being bullied what do i do :(

my car is being bullied what do i do :(

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b88_1486001318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Release the air from his tire

Looks like there is tons of space to me

Take his windshield wipers off, 90% chance he prob wont notice and the next time it rains he'll be fucked

throw your empty trash into the bed of his truck

put a bumper sticker on his truck that says "I love to suck cock"

Hah that's clever.

Hah that's clever

Put a sticker of emilia from re zero on it

If you just take the little rubber strip there's a 99.9% chance he won't notice.

Hah that's clever.

I like this even better

Guffaw, that's intelligent.

pour sugar into his gas tank

Fucking savage

Call the police.

god it would scratch the hell out of is windshield too and he might have to get it replaced

time to dump money into it. paint it blue, get some vinyl stickers like the racing livery, and drop ini one of the newer EJ turbo engines.

guys he brought backup
but hes not allowed to bring friends!

Ive always wanted to unbolt somebodies wheels without taking the wheel off, just loostening every bolt on a wheel, try that.

That's attempted murder

get out bus riders

More than likely, just stick to the windshield wipers OP

no u

As if your nu-male arms can untorque a truck lug nut

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IS MY CAR GONNA BE RAPED

I would try a few times and end up getting fucking pissed and filled with hormones that ill just piss on his truck, worth a try though.

Maybe...... they just want to play?

SHOW NO FEAR

guys help me!

poor little sissy japboi

Jizz on his door handle

>attempted
not if you do it right

Slash all 4 tires there apart of an evil system and you have to stand up to them.

hey wait a second isn't this the ditchbaru?

Yeah, maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

yeah

looks like normal parking to me.

>my car is being bullied what do i do

In the future, don't park in front of a garage doorway since you are blocking it. If there was a fire, the occupants might need to open it and move tools or machinery out of the building. But they can't since you are blocking the exit door.

In the future, wash and wax your car so that it totally outshines his truck.

Are you a blue collar manual labor worker?

Why the fuck is there a buck casually walking around???

>his city doesn't have casual buck

Because they live in the area and have no preconceptions of where they should and shouldn't be?

>user owns multiple large trucks and a fucking drone

is that projection I smell?

you're just having a stroke, rest in piss man

That building is empty. We use the loading Bay as a parking lot

Yeah kinda

The dear are pretty casual around here

Lmoa

hmm

Ever heard of leverage

TRUCKED

Wait a second, there is another car to the right of bully truck. Must be a spectator.

>parked face in

In China i believe it is required by law to reverse park as it is safer.

That seems incredibly ironic

Now if only they could make Chinese drivers safer.
liveleak.com/view?i=b88_1486001318

>In China
in everywhere that has to meet any safety standards actually
>emergency
>everybody trying to back out
>everybody ded

so use a forklift to move the car?

Why would you want to put best girl on a filthy pickup truck

Felix is best girl

>Why the fuck is there a buck casually walking around???
Not OP, but my city has deer inside its city limits too. They live in those greenbelt areas where no residential or business construction occurs. In a lot of cases, they are the brush and weed areas under freeways built on concrete towers along hillsides, on the sides of cliffs and edges near cliffs, and of course river areas. The deer live in those confined areas but come out during the day or night to eat our plants and shrubbery!!!

>In China i believe it is required by law to reverse park as it is safer.
Here in the USA, I have to park nose-in to avoid expensive damage. Lots of people are sloppy at backing out of a parking spot and can hit the corner of your car as they back out. If I had reverse parked, that damage would occur to my front corners where the expensive headlight bezels are. No way can I let those get mangled.

I also park nose-in because I have no "bumper" in front but I do have a rear bumper. Sure, we all know there is a metal bar bumper in front, but what I meant was that the first thing someone backing out hits is my front fascia. The metal bar is quite a few inches behind the fascia. There is metal in front of the bumper but it is mostly bent and shaped metal to hold up the fascia and front decor of the car.

>tfw lazy deer unbalance two of your prized hibiscus trees

TRUCKED

I'm op
this is my city.

it got californicated?

If by that you mean Californians WILL NOT stop immigrating here and are turning us into another California after abandoning their sinking ship of a state then yes

2 step antilag.

>not shooting every deer that steps foot on your property and getting weeks of free meat with each one